"We'll hang Zardari and his cronies at Bhati Gate" - Shahbaz Sharif

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont have any interest in politics but i must say,such a humble,sincear , hardworkin and brave man shabaz shareef is, saluts you for it, long live, we need a man like you, either imran khan, but no need the tola of ****** zardari gelani any more,,go zardari goooo *******

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very impressive speach,like it, 100 times better than the corrupt tola of pppp and meerasi teefa

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LOL

People are sooooo DEAD. No passion, NO nothing.

Just spoke to my cousin, who lives about 18 hours drive away from Lahore, even he is going there.

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
chalo jo swiss banko mei hain pakistani awam k khoon paseenay ki kamaye woh tou mana is ne...baki jo london mei para hai, saudia mei para hai us ka jawab kon de ga chootay mian?

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Head Count

Mujeeb-ur-Rehman Shami said he went himself and even went of the camera lift to see crowd. According to him 30,000 to 40,000 people.
Thats Maximum aur usmein sey 15000 to Sirf Police Waley thay with Uniform and without Uniform....

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
i dont have any interest in politics but i must say,such a humble,sincear , hardworkin and brave man shabaz shareef is, saluts you for it, long live, we need a man like you, either imran khan, but no need the tola of ****** zardari gelani any more,,go zardari goooo *******
u are being sarcastic arent u - ur talking about a guy ran away when musharaf took over, who has no clue how to govern, he is a control freek, will appoint people due to influence rather than merit. Under his watch we had the education fiasco, the dengue outbreak, breakdown of law n order, poor governance across the whole province and no local government, police and education reform. For three n half years he has been sat on his glutes, whilst punjab has gone down the pan. But you have to give him some credit he has done some work, especially when it meant improving the drive to his palace in raiwand. the man layed down bypasses and overhead bridges all the way to his mansion in raiwand using public money. Then ther is the small case of nepotism - grooming his son to take over the party as if he is a mugal king and the party is his kingdom. Humbe/hardworking and brave - not quite

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)
Now PML N Leaders are saying on TV Talk Shows that

1. PPP is Supporting PTI
2. PML Q is Supporting PTI
3. MQM is Supporting PTI
4. Jamat e Islami is Supporting PTI
5. Army is Supporting PTI
6. Agencies are Supporting PTI
7. Musharaf is Supporting PTI

Just Look at their Frustration

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
8. Patriotic Pakistanis are Supporting PTI (cry)(cry)
;)

Now PML N Leaders are saying on TV Talk Shows that

1. PPP is Supporting PTI
2. PML Q is Supporting PTI
3. MQM is Supporting PTI
4. Jamat e Islami is Supporting PTI
5. Army is Supporting PTI
6. Agencies are Supporting PTI
7. Musharaf is Supporting PTI

Just Look at their Frustration

Star Gazer

Cronies of Zardar will be hanged? What is he talking about? I am sure he can not hang himself!
Crony for three years or croy for 5 years, which one should be hanged first in his opinion?

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI's Karachi Sit-in > PMLn's Lahore rally

after watchin today's comedy circus of nooni toonis and the number of ppl attended it, i would say that PTI's Karachi Dharna was attended by more ppl, and InshaAllah, on sunday lag pata jayega nooni toonis aur zardariyoon ko k Pakistan sirf aur sirf Imrann Khan ka hai ..na k in munafiq shareef brothers aur zardaris k.

pakiace

Banned
Re: PTI's Karachi Sit-in > PMLn's Lahore rally

Unconfirmed sources tell: 66,000 for now
come on pakistan lets make it a history - promise it a 1 lakh

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN jalsa bigger or MQM Punjab jalsa was bigger

According to some independent observers PMLN jalsa was about 40 to 60 thousand people. MQM was able to gather more People in Lahore just a few months ago.

c2tuf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: PMLN jalsa bigger or MQM Punjab jalsa was bigger

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

no MQM jalsa was not same n quantity or quality or in numbers ,..... PMLN's numbers were more than MQM...

Oh so much frustration against PML-N. I am surprised over PTI fans reaction to PML-N jalsa against Zardari, despite the fact there was not a single word used against PTI.. this jalsa was anti Zardari but PTI gettiing possesive over Zardari?? why????

Spartacus

I think PML-n Jalsa was bigger than MQM last Jalsa in Lahour.