"We'll hang Zardari and his cronies at Bhati Gate" - Shahbaz Sharif

PakistanOnly

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI is Protesting against Zardari for last four years aur ab Jab next year elections aa rahe hai tow Nawaz aud Shahbaaz Sharif ki chor party ko yaaad aaya ke chalo ab humare paise bana ne ka time hai tow ab PTI ko dekh ker unko laga ke aise unka number nahin aayega aur Imran Khan aa gaya tow unki Laga dega .... tow poora circus laga diya hai ... yeh PML-N apna hi mazaq bana rahi hai .... May Allah save us from crooks like Zardari, Nawaz Sharif and Altaf Hussain ( three biggest enemies of Pakistan)

Shahbaz Sharif Address

252028b2c332f9c0aa716123a2f0bb54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
PML-N Rally Head Count

Based on my naked eye, I think there were no more than 10-20 thousand people in this rally. What do you guys think the head count was?

It also lacked josh and jazba. Felt like a few hundred paid govt participants were the only one chanting.

Last edited by a moderator:

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Head Count

I knew...................My dad is in education department n mom is govt. school teacher.......................Its old fashion now to assign duties to these poor servents for such rallies and gatherings.....................

hum abe mazeed ghulami chahtay hain.........................................................humain mut jagao

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
PML-N Rally Flopped! Dead Lion found in Turkey!

dead-lion-via-david-sheldrick-wildlife-trust.jpg

We were all laughing after watching the rally for few seconds on tv. There was no naarayz at all!! People were half asleep!! One thing for sure, there was NO JAZBA in the crowd because they were being hyponitized by the same lying leaders who will do nothing but talk.

Lolz, masses expected....actually, Imran Khan had bigger jalsas than this one in other cities!! Pathetic performance by Munafiq League, after all, their leader is a Nalaiiq who is still secretly married to his beloved Zardari.

Oh boy, I can't wait for Sunday, the winds of change will run through the windows of Raiwind into the hearts of the two faced hypocrite brothers & as well the most corrupt criminal Zardari!!

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)

Based on my naked eye, I think there were no more than 10-20 thousand people in this rally. What do you guys think the head count was?

It also lacked josh and jazba. Felt like a few hundred paid govt participants were the only one chanting.

Brother can u post video here? Thanks in advance.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Flopped! Dead Lion found in Turkey!

the dead lion and the poisonous snake aka Zardari are going to cook something political when they meet in turkey...

wqsbutt

Citizen

hahahahhahahah bachay kabraa gaye hain ! :p MIAN SADA SHER AY ! BAAQIQ HER PHER AY .........................

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

dude .. an unbiased comment to add ..
I can bet you wrote that even before Jalsa started ..
and you are now probably writing review how successful and heart warming experience was being in PTI jalsa .. which you will post on 30th ..

I read an article by you or another one like you who said time was setup at 2 so that people coming for Jumma can be there too to add for fake/unwilling audiences .. I noticed that when Shahbaz was speaking .. it was evening .. so what about that stupid negative publicity ?
I wish someone would give an unbiased review for both Jalsa ..

bonakaka

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Yes, it was around 15,000 people participating in the rally. Most of them were govt. workers and others were nearby villagers who were gathered by MNAs and MPAs of NALAIQ LEAGUE (bigsmile)

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)

Bullet proof Rasta, Bullet proof Stage aur AC Room Banaya Gaya tha in Darpook aur Nazuk Kagzi Sheroon k Liye. Jo Kuch dino ki Jail nahi Kaat Sakey thay aur Rotey howey Musharaf sey Mafiya Mang kar Mulk sey bhaag gaye.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Sau Chuhe Kha kar billi hajj ko chali

MUHTARAM,
Jabb main parha karta tha too uss waqat iss muhawaray main 900 choohay hotay thay,
Baqee kay 800 kiss kay khatay main gaay?
Kia zimmehdaree wafaq per dalee jaa ay yaa sooboon per?

bonakaka

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hahahahhahahah bachay kabraa gaye hain ! :p MIAN SADA SHER AY ! BAAQIQ HER PHER AY .........................

Mian Tuada Sher aye pr POONCH to beghair aye :lol: