"We'll hang Zardari and his cronies at Bhati Gate" - Shahbaz Sharif

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PML-N's rally in Lahore

Where are all the PML-N supporters? They seem to be in ample supply other times

Aliansari

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Head Count

There were more than 70000 , are you kidding.

I counted them 10 times

even if I agree with you the people were not came in voluntarily. They were brought there by force but you will see more than 100,000 people coming voluntarily with Josh and Jazba on 30th Oct. at Minar e Pakistan.

JibranAnsari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

even if I agree with you the people were not came in voluntarily. They were brought there by force but you will see more than 100,000 people coming voluntarily with Josh and Jazba on 30th Oct. at Minar e Pakistan.

I agree that the public did not go voluntarily , I was offered 500 rs for the day if i joined the rally.

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

PTI k jalsay me ek lakh to sirf K.P se log arhay hain,,,, lahore me jo bhi bat krta hai pochta hai "yar jalsay pe jao gy,,, ye nahi pochtay k kis k jalsay pe,,,, qu k All of them know,,, ek he to jalsa hoga,,,,

wwaqarr

Citizen
Re: Sau Chuhe Kha kar billi hajj ko chali

online govt ban ge to lmran & london wale bhi will ran govt ha ha ha ha ha

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

I'll give an unbiased and honest opinion. There was approx. 15,000-17,000 in the rally.

I don't know if you guys noticed, the lights were turned off where the last few people were standing. That was only about 400 feet away from the main stage, calculate yousrself now, how many people were present.:lol:[hilar]

Big failure for poor Nallaiiq League. Also, if you watch the coverage afterwards, people at the rally were complaining about Punjab Govt. & conditions l0lzzzz!!
They paid the poor police volunteers only Rs. 50 to provide security, with that you get only one mango juice and a bag of chips in Pakistan's current situation.

JAZBA-E-JUNOON WILL BE ON 30TH OCTOBER at Minar-e-Pakistan, [inshALLAH] at Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaafs rally, where the REAL LION will be present, Imran Khan!

PMLN97

MPA (400+ posts)

Hahahahahah.... PTI Walo... Apni Sanbhalo...... Tum Logoon ko Kuch Nazar Nahi aye Ga.. Hahahahahah

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Flopped! Dead Lion found in Turkey!

dude .. an unbiased comment to add ..
I can bet you wrote that even before Jalsa started ..
and you are now probably writing review how successful and heart warming experience was being in PTI jalsa .. which you will post on 30th ..

I read an article by you or another one like you who said time was setup at 2 so that people coming for Jumma can be there too to add for fake/unwilling audiences .. I noticed that when Shahbaz was speaking .. it was evening .. so what about that stupid negative publicity ?
I wish someone would give an unbiased review for both Jalsa ..

Sweetheart, I started my thread right after Shahbaz Sharif ended his Nakli speech! Check the time and don't try to be Einstein.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

all sanatery worker, pha workers, baldya and city goverment workers, plus the spot was picked cleverly on friday at data darbar is bulstring with people normally around 20 thousand people visit there on friday thats how pmln tried their best to make it look like as if they have lots of support , for media

anyway asli or naqli kaa faraq Allah paak wazi kar deta hai

on 30th inshallah there will be more people with PTI,

youngnights

Councller (250+ posts)

Based on my naked eye, I think there were no more than 10-20 thousand people in this rally. What do you guys think the head count was?

It also lacked josh and jazba. Felt like a few hundred paid govt participants were the only one chanting.

well I think it was well arranged, people were non responsive to Shehbaz sharif which shows that they were brought to the place, 20000 to 30000 doesnot really matter....

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

I'll give an unbiased and honest opinion. There was approx. 15,000-17,000 in the rally.

I don't know if you guys noticed, the lights were turned off where the last few people were standing. That was only about 400 feet away from the main stage, calculate yousrself now, how many people were present.:lol:[hilar]

Big failure for poor [HI]Nallaiiq League[/HI]. Also, if you watch the coverage afterwards, people at the rally were complaining about Punjab Govt. & conditions l0lzzzz!!
They paid the poor police volunteers only Rs. 50 to provide security, with that you get only one mango juice and a bag of chips in Pakistan's current situation.

JAZBA-E-JUNOON WILL BE ON 30TH OCTOBER at Minar-e-Pakistan, [inshALLAH] at Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaafs rally, where the REAL LION will be present, Imran Khan!

mera diya gya laqab itna mash'hoor ho jaye ga, yaqeen na tha.......................

2ndly i want to add the point, how many youth was there?.............................100000% sure big ZERO......:banana:

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)

A crowd with no passion tells u whole story of his PML-N rally.

U wanna see passion than be prepared to watch 30th jalsa at minare-e-pakistan.

sparkie

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

hahahah..i can see how PTI fans are feeling the heat...that;s fine...PTI is nothing but Zardari's Ghusbhetia's...naqabposh fans,,trying their best to please thier masters (millitary establishment) by stealing votes of PMLN,,,,begging for any recyled or rejected candidate from any other party...