"We'll hang Zardari and his cronies at Bhati Gate" - Shahbaz Sharif

sir g

Re: PML-N's rally in Lahore

neutral news channels ke mutabiq supporters k muqable me crowd me police ki taadad ziada he.Awam ka josh o khrosh koi nazar nai ata.saboot ke tor pr part 2 k shuru me stage pr ghaliban ehsan iqbal ya saad rafiq keh rahe hain yaar naare to lagwao..............................

sir g

Re: PML-N's rally in Lahore

josh o khrosh ka fuqdan..................stage se ishaaron ke bawajood naare pheeke hain.part 2 k shuru me pareshaan leader aik doosre ko waaste de rahe hain''yaar naare to lagwao.''

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Head Count

hahahah..i can see how PTI fans are feeling the heat...that;s fine...PTI is nothing but Zardari's Ghusbhetia's...naqabposh fans,,trying their best to please thier masters (millitary establishment) by stealing votes of PMLN,,,,begging for any recyled or rejected candidate from any other party...

Are you serious??? We are feeling the heat??:lol:[hilar]:lol:(cry)[hilar][hilar]

Your Noora is the product of Zia establishment, you forgot??? :rule:
Lolzzzz, Noora is openly inviting all lotas from all parties!! :smashfreakB:

If Nalaiiq leader is so against Zardari, why does he throw glass at him one week, than, the next week he sends Zardari kisses with flowers????
:dunno:
What was Nalaaiq and Nakli leader doing in Turkey??????:dunno:

We don't steal votes, we earn them through honesty, being faithful to the masses and delivering to the masses!

Pakistan Zindabad!
(jhanda)
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf Zindabad!
Imran Khan Zindabad!

Be Ready & Come Out to Minar-e-Pakistan on 30th October, 2pm, to crown our beloved leader and hero of Pakistan!!

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

PML(N) Zafar Ali Shah in Asima Shrazi program In-session today said 500,000 (half a million) people.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

PML(N) Zafar Ali Shah in Asima Shrazi program In-session today said 500,000 (half a million) people.

what a big lie! No way there were more than 100000 people in that rally...well, doesnt matter anyway, people saw the jalsa on TV, they know how many people showed up..

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mujeeb-ur-Rehman Shami said he went himself and even went of the camera lift to see crowd. According to him 30,000 to 40,000 people.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Flopped! Dead Lion found in Turkey!

Bullet proof Rasta, Bullet proof Stage aur AC Room Banaya Gaya tha in Darpook aur Nazuk Kagzi Sheroon k Liye. Jo Kuch dino ki Jail nahi Kaat Sakey thay aur Rotey howey Musharaf sey Mafiya Mang kar Mulk sey bhaag gaye.

Chotte Mian ne Bola ke Hum Cycle Rickshaw Par Safar Karenge.... Lekin.. Stage se Utar Kar Apne Cool Land Cruiser me Beth Gaye..

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PML-N Rally Flopped! Dead Lion found in Turkey!

When did I say you posted it before that ? I
I am just saying no one can expect unbiased review of this from you people ..

Sweetheart, I started my thread right after Shahbaz Sharif ended his Nakli speech! Check the time and don't try to be Einstein.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

PML(N) rally and jalsa was successful by using the resources of
Punjab govt. It is no wonder!Even PPP can gather more than 1,00,000
persons at Lahore by using govt resources.

There was no zeal and passion among the audience, and they were not
responding to the slogans of PML(N) leaders.

Vote,Love,Respect and Support for "IMran Khan" only now.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

and where would you and your brother like to be hanged?
1.gif

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
even sohail warriach who is pro pml-n. he said if this road from nasir bagh upto bhaati chock is jam packed thats not more than 60 to 70000 people. so how zafar ali shah can claim that there were 500,000 people.
thats such a blunt lie.

xiaahmad

IT SUCH A TIGHT PLACE ANY ONE WHO HAS VISITED THAT AREA KNOWS THAT IT SUCH A SMALL ROAD
so its not more than 20-30 k ppl

SO PMLN AKA PUNJAB GOVERNMENT FAILED
(clap)

JibranAnsari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In terms of crowd the rally was a success( the means they used is another debate) , Now Lets see how many can PTI bring.

xiaahmad

It is just 1 KM from Nasir Bhag to Bhatti Chowk so it is such a small crowd and small space rally was not even possible

PMLN was trying to fool whom?