To All Indian Members

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Moderator: I just found this on youtube when surfing for Pak qaumi tarana, I found this comment from a person from India. I was so shocked that I decided to create a new thread to diss these Indian members.

Dear Indian members: While you attempt to annoy us on siasat, there are lava that is building inside your country. There are Indians who hate India. proof is in the pudding. I have changed his id to Gumnaam to prevent hate emails from Indians. You dont need to reply to me as you are in iggy bin anyway.

here it is:

Love you pakistan always...M from India..

Pakistan is in my blood..

Hats off n a awesome Anthem song..

Hats off..

gumnaam 2 months ago 5

:jazak:
Thank you Gumnaam. India is not what it claims to be.

Unicorn

Banned
Moderator: I just found this on youtube when surfing for Pak qaumi tarana, I found this comment from a person from India. I was so shocked that I decided to create a new thread to diss these Indian members.

Dear Indian members: While you attempt to annoy us on siasat, there are lava that is building inside your country. There are Indians who hate India. proof is in the pudding. I have changed his id to Gumnaam to prevent hate emails from Indians. You dont need to reply to me as you are in iggy bin anyway.

here it is:

Hats off..

gumnaam 2 months ago 5

Mr. Chairman, Thank you for the information and in appreciation I will dedicate a thread to you and band of your Patriots.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

here it is:

Hats off..

gumnaam 2 months ago 5

how you know that the guy who has written these comments is actually living in India. On youtube you can write yourself as belonging to any country. Even I myself if living in pk show as living in Antarctica ,would you start believing that I am commenting from Antarctica. so explanation needed. Being a Pakistani, I believe my national anthem is the most beautiful in the world(by words, by tune etc)

Unicorn

Banned
how you know that the guy who has written these comments is actually living in India. On youtube you can write yourself as belonging to any country. Even I myself if living in pk show as living in Antarctica ,would you start believing that I am commenting from Antarctica. so explanation needed. Being a Pakistani, I believe my national anthem is the most beautiful in the world(by words, by tune etc)

He doesn't post until he confirms he is a devout student of Zaid Hamid.

gazoomartian

how you know that the guy who has written these comments is actually living in India.
How do you know he does not live in India? We just have to take his words. How do we know you are not an Indian?
On youtube you can write yourself as belonging to any country. Even I myself if living in pk show as living in Antarctica ,would you start believing that I am commenting from Antarctica. so explanation needed.

yes I CAN write, quiet capable of writing on youtube Alhamdulillah. But I did not make this one up.

Being a Pakistani, I believe my national anthem is the most beautiful in the world(by words, by tune etc)

You should have called this thread a Conspiracy Theory, just like Fawad from the State dept:lol::lol:

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Problem of Indians is that even though they got lot of technical education but they could not learn how to behave in a civilized society.......and it is not their fault. They have been living quite a low class life for centuries.......and low level activities are in their blood..............Just ignore them.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem of Indians is that even though they got lot of technical education but they could not learn how to behave in a civilized society.......and it is not their fault. They have been living quite a low class life for centuries.......and low level activities are in their blood..............Just ignore them.
and they're insecure as well which would explain why so many indians flock pakistani websites.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)

Looks like you are a doctor, what an accurate prognosis. Looks like i need a blood check from you. Also crash course on civilzation. So good to know talibans now have access to computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

gazoomartian

Here I found the qaumi tarana and reproduced it using google transliteration. Its now crisp and clear.

Our tarana is the greatest

Enjoy

9654b529d968e16a6247b0ac074220ca.jpg

fd893d5a0bee49d5335c63e369b6c42b.jpg

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
and they're insecure as well which would explain why so many indians flock pakistani websites.
Indians flock to pakistani websites not because they are insecure (as nothing published here to forewarn them), but sometimes they need entertainment when IPL is over or no new movie releases due to school exam times.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What ever reason you choose to state for your flocking to Pakistani sites, it only proves our point. You are enjoying not just the liberty offered on these sites opposed to indian sites which are strictly controled but the freedom to exchange your thoughts too. It is good education for us also especially those who still believe that there is some breath left in aman ki asha ka tamasha.

Unicorn

Banned
Here I found the qaumi tarana and reproduced it using google transliteration. Its now crisp and clear.

Our tarana is the greatest

Enjoy

9654b529d968e16a6247b0ac074220ca.jpg

fd893d5a0bee49d5335c63e369b6c42b.jpg

Why people can't be intelligent like you? You work very hard make your plans and maps and no one understand but one day you will change the world. Here is a dedication for you when you are lonely Mr. Chairman.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)

here it is:

Hats off..

gumnaam 2 months ago 5

If you have courage then see today's (6/9/2011) hamir mir's capital talk and listen to Javed hashmi, what he is saying how your army and defense people kill bengalis in east pakistan (AANTRIYA NIKAAL KE MAARA BANGALIO KO) and same thing they are doing in pakistan in karachi,baluchistan,fata,waziristan.....
how RANGERS killed a pakistani in karachi today on camera are live examples...you are consoling your hearts with few indians who hate india....look at pakistan ....it is collapsing with hate and revenge.........you turned old by carrying same.

don't worry if you keep indian in iggy bin then indian keep you in garbage bin...(your actual place)

FYI...india don't claim or pretend ....world make opinion about us with our actions.....you people think opinion can be made with speeches....thats why you people start abusing/cursing india and praising yourself.....
at the end of the day you people have to make conspiracy theories to face mirror and to have sleep in the night.

indians may not be perfect or some of them may not be different then you people,but we have plenty of selfless people who sacrifice and guide the society through tough times.we were a nation 10,000 years before....and we are a nation today with same values....live example is polarization among the society against the corruption.....and you people are been looted
and molested by your own privileged people...and fed you the opium of GAZWA e HIND....hahaha.
you couldn't capture KASHMIR, will do gajwa e hind......HAHAHA

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
What ever reason you choose to state for your flocking to Pakistani sites, it only proves our point. You are enjoying not just the liberty offered on these sites opposed to indian sites which are strictly controled but the freedom to exchange your thoughts too. It is good education for us also especially those who still believe that there is some breath left in aman ki asha ka tamasha.

these liberties were purely absent during your tenure as MODERATOR here ,you made everybody cry then...you should be happy
that this site is getting popular and prosperous and people (other than pakistanis) are visiting here....by raising same conspiracy
theories and pinpointing indians,you only pushing this site UP for SALE again.

gazoomartian

I went on an Indian site last year and deliberately posted and anti-Indian comment. Sure enough the post was blocked.

But siasat wont block Indians because of $$ from advertisers. If I own this site I wouldn't even let'm in