To All Indian Members

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
these liberties were purely absent during your tenure as MODERATOR here ,you made everybody cry then...you should be happy
that this site is getting popular and prosperous and people (other than pakistanis) are visiting here....by raising same conspiracy
theories and pinpointing indians,you only pushing this site UP for SALE again.

I know indians are cry babies and they cry at the drop of a hat! I believe in making popular what is right not otherwise. If you think you will make me angry by being personal, you are wrong, I believe tough situations are meant to make one stronger mentally, emotionally and physically if one has Faith in Allah.
Enjoy your time here, but responsibility will only elevate your status, if at all possible for you to exhibit.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know indians are cry babies and they cry at the drop of a hat! I believe in making popular what is right not otherwise. If you think you will make me angry by being personal, you are wrong, I believe tough situations are meant to make one stronger mentally, emotionally and physically if one has Faith in Allah.
Enjoy your time here, but responsibility will only elevate your status, if at all possible for you to exhibit.

you should be re-appointed as a moderator if you would like to volunteer. I would love to be a moderator, but owner knows better LOL:)

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know about about that guy but I am insecure and retarded in that order and it feels very good to be in the company of similar guys.

Firstly I must say I'm sorry about your sad state of insecurity and mental issues. I'm sure there is a forum specially for people with issues like you. I hope you immigrate to that forum soon and you can take your fellow indians (after all you feel good in their company) to that forum. Protip: You can use google to find forums for retards.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looks like you are a doctor, what an accurate prognosis. Looks like i need a blood check from you. Also crash course on civilzation. So good to know talibans now have access to computer.
I welcome the brave man with at least one real ID (the rest I don't how may U have). The course on civilization is Ok. But as for as the blood check is concerned the doctor might check only the pure blood. So sorry buddy.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
you should be re-appointed as a moderator if you would like to volunteer. I would love to be a moderator, but owner knows better LOL:)

i think minimum qualification to be a moderator on any forum is understood to have that aspirant shouldn't be a mentally retarded person.