To All Indian Members

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
I went on an Indian site last year and deliberately posted and anti-Indian comment. Sure enough the post was blocked.

But siasat wont block Indians because of $$ from advertisers. If I own this site I wouldn't even let'm in

You are being groomed with the psychology of
Spit and run away
U think u have every right to spit at Indians one way
And want shelter from this site when Indian spit back at u.
When u pinpoint $$$$ to this site owners ,u should remember
That they are in business,not charity.
Ur whole life went in vain of hate and revenge and That's
What u propagate here and expect others to die in same
Ditch.

Unicorn

Banned
I went on an Indian site last year and deliberately posted and anti-Indian comment. Sure enough the post was blocked.

But siasat wont block Indians because of $$ from advertisers. If I own this site I wouldn't even let'm in

Mr. Chairman, would allow Indian agents? Advertisers go with the numbers not on how many Indians or Pakistani.

I am sure you don't deliberately post anti-Indian posts here and you really don't mean it.(bigsmile)

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

can u mention few of those sites?

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Problem of Indians is that even though they got lot of technical education but they could not learn how to behave in a civilized society.......and it is not their fault. They have been living quite a low class life for centuries.......and low level activities are in their blood..............Just ignore them.

is your blood arabi? Do you not count yourself as descendants of indus river civilization??

salaam

Moderator: I just found this on youtube when surfing for Pak qaumi tarana, I found this comment from a person from India. I was so shocked that I decided to create a new thread to diss these Indian members.

Dear Indian members: While you attempt to annoy us on siasat, there are lava that is building inside your country. There are Indians who hate India. proof is in the pudding. I have changed his id to Gumnaam to prevent hate emails from Indians. You dont need to reply to me as you are in iggy bin anyway.

here it is:

Love you pakistan always...M from India..

Pakistan is in my blood..

Hats off n a awesome Anthem song..

Hats off..

gumnaam 2 months ago 5

:jazak:
Thank you Gumnaam. India is not what it claims to be.

Gumnaam loves pakistan & its national anthem but how do you conclude he hates india?? In india, one can love pakistan and still have just as much love for their fellow countrymen... Indian identity, unlike pakistan, is not based on hating anything.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My blood has no religion and people who think theirs does are delusional idiots. By the way, whats flowing in your nerves.... arab or indus river?

I have pure Type A+ red blood flowing in my vain thank you. If you have water flowing in your in your vain, you should see a doc immediately.

I have religion of Islam and ishq-e-mohammad pbuh flowing constantly in my blood. If this is defined as a delusional idiot then I accept I am just that and proud of it.

Blood and heart are two things at the minimum that has Islam and Allah in it respectively. Its true for all human and animals, ALL living body be it a vulcher, human, or the little insect under the surface of the earth.

We Muslims just accept, kafereen don't.

Allah says: (Oh! Mohammad) people ask you what is blood. tell them its only I (meaning Allah) have the knowledge of it.

Same thing for rooh (soul)

Yours truly,
the best delusional idiot

میرا دین عمبر وارثی بخدا ہے عشق محمدی
میرا ذکر و فکر ہے بس یہی صلو علیھ و الہی

salaam

I have pure Type A+ red blood flowing in my vain thank you. If you have water flowing in your in your vain, you should see a doc immediately.

I have religion of Islam and ishq-e-mohammad pbuh flowing constantly in my blood. If this is defined as a delusional idiot then I accept I am just that and proud of it.

Blood and heart are two things at the minimum that has Islam and Allah in it respectively. Its true for all human and animals, ALL living body be it a vulcher, human, or the little insect under the surface of the earth.

We Muslims just accept, kafereen don't.

Allah says: (Oh! Mohammad) people ask you what is blood. tell them its only I (meaning Allah) have the knowledge of it.

Same thing for rooh (soul)

Yours truly,
the best delusional idiot

میرا دین عمبر وارثی بخدا ہے عشق محمدی
میرا ذکر و فکر ہے بس یہی صلو علیھ و الہی

Dear delusional idiot, you again failed to answer my simple question. I'll rephrase it for you. Do you consider yourself as descendant of arabs or indus river civilization?

And by the way congratulations that atleast you know your blood type. And should you ever end up in a canadian hospital in need of blood... rest assured that there's will be plenty of A+ kafereen blood available for you. And thanks to the kafereen health care system, you'll not have to pay a dime.

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
be constructive in your talking, there are differences b/w two nations but hatred should not be there. If we even criticize ourselves with due respect and based on facts, a little homework.. I dont think it will hurt any civilized person. We all should follow the norms of debate and discussion which is helpful for every one....It is global World today, we are connected and it is the requirement of the modern era to know each other thoroughly..........

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My God....Gazoos level of idiocy knows no bounds!! :D

Lets see how his lunacy works the other way around:

Ok so I went to the Indian anthem and I saw this:

I am a Pakistani but i love India. It is in my blood.

I am changing the name of the poster to Mr. Gum Pardesi so he doesnt get hate mail.

I take his word for it that he is a Pakistani because it is NOT possible by ANY STRETCH OF IMAGINATION that an Indian would TROLL the comments for the sole purpose of getting idiots to believe and refer to the stupid comment!

(Gazoo will however not take anyones word that he is a Pakistani if that person criticizes the way the state is functioning because criticism of ones own faults is a notion beyond his grasp and it short circuits his pea-sized brain if he sees someone claiming to be a Pakistani yet criticizes the national institutions)

Unicorn

Banned
Dear delusional idiot, you again failed to answer my simple question. I'll rephrase it for you. Do you consider yourself as descendant of arabs or indus river civilization?

And by the way congratulations that atleast you know your blood type. And should you ever end up in a canadian hospital in need of blood... rest assured that there's will be plenty of A+ kafereen blood available for you. And thanks to the kafereen health care system, you'll not have to pay a dime.

He is like Anatolian Arabs who think they are Arabs and do not fit in, in Anatolia or Arabia. Got a serious identity crisis.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
All of this is just polemics! Does it matter what individuals think? Both the countries have an achilles heel and both suffer from vague insecurities. That we are a cause of insecurity to each other is a fact too. Many people have relatives across the border. Their blood is the same. No matter what we wish to believe, we cannot change some realities.

Unicorn

Banned
All of this is just polemics! Does it matter what individuals think? Both the countries have an achilles heel and both suffer from vague insecurities. That we are a cause of insecurity to each other is a fact too. Many people have relatives across the border. Their blood is the same. No matter what we wish to believe, we cannot change some realities.

You must be a Pakistani Agent in Indian flag spreading ISI\Chinese\Jew propaganda everyone knows there is no insecurity in India. One day we will catch you and teach you some lessons.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] Haha. Agents don't sit on websites spreading propoganda. I hope this is a joke that you made. I don't want anybody to lie about anything. There is no distinction on the basis of being pakistani or indian. Satyameva Jayate is my belief system. If we all behave like human beings rather than Indians or pakistanis, such foolish comments will never be made. Hope better sense prevails.

Unicorn

Banned
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] Haha. Agents don't sit on websites spreading propoganda. I hope this is a joke that you made. I don't want anybody to lie about anything. There is no distinction on the basis of being pakistani or indian. Satyameva Jayate is my belief system. If we all behave like human beings rather than Indians or pakistanis, such foolish comments will never be made. Hope better sense prevails.

Two more days to go before I come out from the state of delusion and denial so far life is great in this state. I will reevaluate after looking at benefits and losses, hopefully benefits will out way the losses because I really love this state of mind. If they don't than I have no choice but to get out of this state.,

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Indians flock to pakistani websites not because they are insecure (as nothing published here to forewarn them), but sometimes they need entertainment when IPL is over or no new movie releases due to school exam times.
There's barely anything entertaining here unless ofcourse you have some mental issues and you see non entertaining things as entertainment. So that leaves only two options for me, either you're insecure or retarded.

Unicorn

Banned
There's barely anything entertaining here unless ofcourse you have some mental issues and you see non entertaining things as entertainment. So that leaves only two options for me, either you're insecure or retarded.

I don't know about about that guy but I am insecure and retarded in that order and it feels very good to be in the company of similar guys.