This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison )

Romeo

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

Great work Bro.. Jazak Allah. And anxiously waiting for the big secret about the Noora media team as I many times thought about this that there must be someone working as a sting operation on Noora media...But I can wait for the right time:)

Thanks again(clap)(clap)(clap)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

that's good move by the PTI members now i can see big change from them they replying like good man:thank: and:jazak:

brother , I am always like that , I have never ever abused . My funda is that if you are abusing some one that you should be ready for abuse by someone else . baki izzat aur zilat sab meray rab kai hath main hai . I am here to make friends not enemies .

Allah apko khush rkhai aur is chez ka ajar dai . Ameen:):)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Great work Bro.. Jazak Allah. And anxiously waiting for the big secret about the Noora media team as I many times thought about this that there must be someone working as a sting operation on Noora media...But I can wait for the right time:)

Thanks again(clap)(clap)(clap)

Jazak Allah,
actually I was looking forward to break the news just after Eid but you know what ??
is qaum ki yadasht bohat hi Kamzor hai , yeah her chez thoray arsay bad bhool jati hai .. Isi liye main nai socha kai end main news break kero takay kuch to yad rhay :P:P:P

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

brother , I am always like that , I have never ever abused . My funda is that if you are abusing some one that you should be ready for abuse by someone else . baki izzat aur zilat sab meray rab kai hath main hai . I am here to make friends not enemies .

Allah apko khush rkhai aur is chez ka ajar dai . Ameen:):)
ameen :):):):)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

AOA
Thank you brother for the hard work you've put into this and I hope you'll will not object to myself making hard copies of your analysis. Additionally, I will make them available for certain people to use them in electronic media where they can. Now here I would like to be the devil's advocate and ask you that your analysis is based on people who use electronic devices, first how many Pakistanis you think use these devices and their ratio to the actual voting public, secondly how can we gauge the voters who do not use such devices as to the popularity of PTI & IK???

Walikum asslam brother ,

I will try to answer your queries step by step

1. yes you can copy all this and can make hard copies , but please share it with me wherever you share it if you can .:):)

2. Actually according to the recent analysis ,3 crore people are using internet and are attracted towards politics . 3 crore does not means that 3 crore people are using internet , it only means that there are 3 crore internet connections in Pakistan . So I am sure that the people using internet are more than 5 crore .

3. 3 crore is upto 17 % of our population , and the total voter turnout in Pakistan in 20008 was 1crore 98 lakh which is far below than total internet users . According to my knowledge and my stats 73 % to 75 % people using internet are favouring Imran khan and 20 % favour PMLN and 5 % favour PPP and 2 % are undecided . So , if only Imran Khan internet users come out and vote then you understand better than me .

4. The analysis which I am giving you is purely 90 to 95 % accurate because google never faulters and this I have seen in my 10 years of experience in Internet marketing .

Will you please elaborate this line given below ,as I am weak in english .....:P:P

"secondly how can we gauge the voters who do not use such devices as to the popularity of PTI & IK??? "

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)

please give amother link your snapshot link is blocked here in saudi arabia

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)

please give amother link your snapshot link is blocked here in saudia arabia

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

please give amother link your snapshot link is blocked here in saudia arabia

brother download hotspot shield and open the pics then you can see the images . Actually I don't have any alternate link for that .:)

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)

brother download hotspot shield and open the pics then you can see the images . Actually I don't have any alternate link for that .:)
i will not download hotspot because its dangerous and its not legal here to do so anyways i have also not crossed by legal age. No problem if u dont have another link its okay

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

i will not download hotspot because its dangerous and its not legal here to do so anyways i have also not crossed by legal age. No problem if u dont have another link its okay

Okay I am uploading it on another site just for you , please wait few minutes

Chem-Khan

Voter (50+ posts)

(clap)(clap)

Omer96

MPA (400+ posts)

Okay I am uploading it on another site just for you , please wait few minutes

No my friend its okay

sirimran

MPA (400+ posts)

keep up the great work bro

ATIQ_KHAN

MPA (400+ posts)

well done..this is called Passion....all dedicated peoples....now wait and see PML-N media team will do some trick to make this change or they will hire few peoples to continously keep searching Nawaz Sharif or Shehbaz sharif...

drsaleem007

Senator (1k+ posts)

nice job,,,,,

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good analysis!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Nice Ahsan. Great work

Iffi365

Councller (250+ posts)

برادر! آپ کی ریسرچ قابل تعریف ہے ۔ میں دیکھ رہا ہوں کہ کسی نون لیگیے کو جواب دینے کی ہمت نہیں ہوئی۔ بہت خوب۔ بہت سی داد آپ کے لیے

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Zaberdast...Keep up the good work brother..