This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison )

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

PTI-vs-PML-N.jpg

Okay before I begin to show you the snap shots , let me first clear this thing , I am a supporter of Imran Khan and I just love Imran Khan and I am not like @parsapari who showed himself as a PTI supporter and started working on PMLN agenda .
I have made this thread with a deep analysis of Imran Khan and Shahbaz Sharif and I want to show you what the media people of PMLN are doing .
Lets start .

First Of all I will give you a complete analysis report of Imran Khan

http://postimage.org/image/sdww45q79/

now I will show you the facebook likes and my analysis

http://postimage.org/image/tq5rn5qmx/

Now lets see Imran Khan search graph with analysis . The search graph will indicate Imran Khans popularity trend

http://postimage.org/image/4i31f5rot/

Now lets check rising trends of Imran Khan

http://postimage.org/image/jzkzeeqk3/

Now lets move towards Shahbaz Sharif ....

http://postimage.org/image/rv2ts1os1/

Now lets see facebook likes and analysis of Shahbaz Sharif

http://postimage.org/image/8wb277dgz/

Time to move on towards the search trends , Just see what I have got for you guys ...
:)

http://postimage.org/image/9ace6sxkj/

Okay now see the rising trends for Shabaz Sharif

http://postimage.org/image/q8hnq86jd/

Okay thats enough , now here comes the big part ............

Imran Khan VS Shahbaz Sharif Comparison ..........

http://postimage.org/image/5evl78paz/

Okay now my point is that you have seen with your eyes that Shahbaz Sharif is very low in popularity as compare to Imran khan , so how come he is getting a lot of likes and people talking all the day about him and praising him ........... Why ????

let me tell you , PMLN media team is in full swing . They are working day and night to raise Shahbaz Sharif popularity , but they have failed , because you can cheat FACEBOOK but you can not cheat GOOGLE . I am in this field for almost 10 years and I know almost all the ways to get fake likes etc etc.

The point is Patwari need to change their minds and make new strategy .....
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

If you dont jnow about fake facebook likes and fake ids creation , If you want I can give you a snapshots these softwares..........:P:P:P:P

I am using these softwares for my business , maybe Patwari can hire me I can do better job than these ....(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile):lol::lol::lol::lol:
[hilar][hilar]

and for Imran Khan I am ready to do this my whole life for freee,............. :):):):)

kyun kai junnon ka Paison sai koi muqabla nahi :):):):)

One last thing to all the people on the forums ,, if you have any argument you can come and talk to me , I respect all my brother and sisters and expect the same from you ............ :):):):)

Spent almost 4 hours collecting all these data and want you to give your likes and comments , Jazak Allah

:jazak::jazak::jazak:

Last edited by a moderator:

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

I am unable to put snap shots thats why I added the links to these snap shots , I would be thankful if someone can put these snap shots on my thread

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

Keyword_analysis_Imran_khan.png

Pak1stani

Shahbaz_Sharif_Keyword_research.png

Pak1stani

Imran_Khan_Likes_and_views.png

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[MENTION=31036]AhsanAltaf1[/MENTION], brohter, I am not fool to support any of the ruling parties:PPP,PML(N),PML(Q),MQM,ANP
and JUI(F) any more. Just PTI only Inshallah.

Pak1stani

Facebook_totals_searches.png

Pak1stani

Imran_khan_search_trends.png

Pak1stani

Shahbaz_Sharif_trends.png

Pak1stani

Imran_Khan_risign_trends.png

Pak1stani

Rising_trends.png

Pak1stani

Comparison.png

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

thank first of all spent all of your time free or paid with pti that's the best place for people those want to waste there time.
an other thing if election will conducted on face book then no doubt mushy will be 1 and ik will 2 and rest will be after these but if election will conducted by paper vote then again pti will be 1 but from the bottom[hilar][hilar][hilar]
keep smiling

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

thank first of all spent all of your time free or paid with pti that's the best place for people those want to waste there time.
an other thing if election will conducted on face book then no doubt mushy will be 1 and ik will 2 and rest will be after these but if election will conducted by paper vote then again pti will be 1 but from the bottom[hilar][hilar][hilar]
keep smiling

salam brother , its not the matter of spending time , I have my office duties also , the fact is I am trying to say is I want people to vote for the right person , no matter if its Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif , I respect you and pray to god to give you the right path and expect the same from you .

Jazak Allah

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

salam brother , its not the matter of spending time , I have my office duties also , the fact is I am trying to say is I want people to vote for the right person , no matter if its Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif , I respect you and pray to god to give you the right path and expect the same from you .

Jazak Allah
w/salam i didn't say anything wrong to you i just reply the offer you mentioned if you feel then sorry. anyway it my observation that in social media the picture is completely different from the ground realty.
:thank:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

w/salam i didn't say anything wrong to you i just reply the offer you mentioned if you feel then sorry. anyway it my observation that in social media the picture is completely different from the ground realty.

what is ground reality?? the people in jalsas are fake? the ppl becoming members are fake??

i think ur doing what a shutar murgh does... hide head in sand..

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

great research and anylysis

u deserve applause for that... great work... keep it up... we are all doing it for pakistan...

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

what is ground reality?? the people in jalsas are fake? the ppl becoming members are fake??

i think ur doing what a shutar murgh does... hide head in sand..
can make as big julsa as moli fazul did in karachi mardan fata blochistan so you think he gonna win election. members hahaha you see internet member in electio tilme. now tel me who is shoter murg.:banana::banana:

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats what you think brother , I can differ from your opinion , but again I pray to god to show me the right path and all the brothers like me .
Wish you a good day , Jazak Allah

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=25067]BuTurabi[/MENTION] [MENTION=23843]alimohsan52[/MENTION] [MENTION=28956]mirror777[/MENTION] I want your comments on this