This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison )

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

AOA
Well, all I can say is that since you are saying that 75% Internet users support IK & PTI then simply a plea can be made for the users to repost your thread to keep it alive and at the top. Secondly, place your thread on "friends-korner" there at anytime any comments on your thread will keep your thread at the top of the list in 'political' forum.

MR_Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

@BuTurabi @alimohsan52 @mirror777 I want your comments on this

Super Work Ahsan, Great analysis (clap)...but please spread it out, bcuz dummies of PTIofficials/PTI social media team doesnt care about it, they have only interest to take pictures/ photosession with Imran khan.

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

the place you live in, and then announcing all this before telling......you got to be careful about ur security.
Pakistan kai meri zindagi per bohat Ihsanat hain , meri aik zindagi to kai ager hazar zingadian bhi hoti to is per qurban hojata , yeah to bohat choti si bat hai ........:):)

Last edited:

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

the place you live in, and then announcing all this before telling......you got to be careful about ur security.

its related to PMLN not any other party

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Super Work Ahsan, Great analysis (clap)...but please spread it out, bcuz dummies of PTIofficials/PTI social media team doesnt care about it, they have only interest to take pictures/ photosession with Imran khan.

brother today you will see the video of this whole analysis by codedecode , I have helped him in making this video and this will be launched today , Inshalaha

N.Khan511

Councller (250+ posts)

Forget about facebook and other social media because its got nothing to do with election. lets wait for election every one will see the result and I hope election results will surprise many facebook users:)

u must giv dis advice to mariyam nawaz....because she is working on facebook and social media ery despratly.......so ask them to sop using facebook n social media n wait for elections....hope she will listen to her very commited supporter and get rid of thousands of rupees,which she use to pay to those IT guys,which work in gulberg.......hope u go my point......charity begins at home

Rashid Sophia Butt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Excellent job brother. I really really appreciate your hard work. Inshallah truth will prevale in next election. God bless you brother and keep up the good work!

p4k15t4n

Citizen
Ahsan Bro, very well done. Great work. I have a question, as i can see u r from Khi, whats the google trend of IK in KHI? is there any possibility to check that one?

One request to all PTI supporters, Every one is asking IK about his views on Drones n Taliban, I want we all can raise this Question, what is the stand of PML-N on these issues?

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ahsan Bro, very well done. Great work. I have a question, as i can see u r from Khi, whats the google trend of IK in KHI? is there any possibility to check that one?

One request to all PTI supporters, Every one is asking IK about his views on Drones n Taliban, I want we all can raise this Question, what is the stand of PML-N on these issues?

Salam brother ,
actually google shows results with relation to countries , however I am able to gather some data regarding karachi searches on Imran khan , The regional interest which I am able to gather regarding Imran Khan is

Rawalpindi
Lahore
Peshawar
Islamabad
Karachi
Faisalabad

hope that helps

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont forget that Shahbaz Sharif is giving Facebook Ads to promote his page (probably on Punjab govt funds) unlike any PTI pages, and people 'talking' about someone on facebook keeps changing with time so if you check at another time it will be different than the last.

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont forget that Shahbaz Sharif is giving Facebook Ads to promote his page (probably on Punjab govt funds) unlike any PTI pages, and people 'talking' about someone on facebook keeps changing with time so if you check at another time it will be different than the last.

brother I have deeply analyzed shahbaz sharif and senator mushahidullah facebook pages , 90 % of the likes they are getting are from facebook ads and you know what ??? they are paying 50 cents for each follower they get on facebook , kai yeah khulla tazad nahi (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

one more thing they are using tax payer money for this ,, a shame for nooras :angry_smile::angry_smile: