This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison )

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

Khuda ka wasta hai yaar ... NAwaz nooray ki yeh Pic na lagaya kero ... Ulti aa jati hai daikh ker .

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

Nice work.............You are real asset of PTI(clap)(clap)(clap)

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

thank first of all spent all of your time free or paid with pti that's the best place for people those want to waste there time.
an other thing if election will conducted on face book then no doubt mushy will be 1 and ik will 2 and rest will be after these but if election will conducted by paper vote then again pti will be 1 but from the bottom[hilar][hilar][hilar]
keep smiling

Itna dum per paoun? Chill brother..

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

Great work brother. It's Quite evident that Nooraism ki bunyadain hil chuki hein.

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nice work.............You are real asset of PTI(clap)(clap)(clap)

Jazak Allah , let me tell you one more thing , I have some v.v.v secret information regarding PMLN media cell and Nazir naji sahab but I will expose it when election will be near . Right now I am letting these people play .....

The information which I will leak will soon become official news on all the TV channels , its a bet ......... Just pray for me ,
Allah apko jaz-e-kair dai

Ameen

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Khuda ka wasta hai yaar ... NAwaz nooray ki yeh Pic na lagaya kero ... Ulti aa jati hai daikh ker .

brother yeah PIC admin nai post ki hai , main nai yeah pic nahi dali thi .......:(:(:( Sorry

faisalasif

Voter (50+ posts)

i know this guy from almost 1 year . he is very honest and good person and i love his work ,support for pti

You rock man !!!!

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

i know this guy from almost 1 year . he is very honest and good person and i love his work ,support for pti

You rock man !!!!

Jazak Allah brother :D

Zafar Malik

pti ke supporter bhi apni poori tagho dau se kafi time bhi de rahein aur pti ke cause ko acchi treh ujagar bhi karte hein , magar yah kuch supporter aise hein jin ka maqsad pti ko nuqsan deina hai aur mere khiyal mein ahmedi(mirzai ) aur mqm ke log khul kar tu samne nahein aate magar unhon ne mask pti supporter ka lagaya hoa hai aur apna kaam kar rahe hein
phir bhi inshallah pti hi kamyabi hasel kare gi aur yeh munh ki

khaeinge inshallah

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

w/salam i didn't say anything wrong to you i just reply the offer you mentioned if you feel then sorry. anyway it my observation that in social media the picture is completely different from the ground realty.
:thank:

what is ground reality?? the people in jalsas are fake? the ppl becoming members are fake??

i think ur doing what a shutar murgh does... hide head in sand..

No he means the ground reality is to win elections (and having seats in Parliament) with the help of Patwaris and Punjab police whereas PTI can't win.

BuTurabi

[MENTION=31036]AhsanAltaf1[/MENTION];

میری سمجھ بوجھ کے مطابق بہت سے اُتار چڑھاؤ کے باوجود یہ رُجحانات اِس امر کی نشاندہی کرتے ہیں کہ وہ پڑھے لِکھے لوگ جو انٹرنیٹ کا بامقصد استعمال کرتے ہیں وہ لاکھوں کی تعداد میں اور تسلسل کیساتھ پاکستان میں بدلتی ہوئی سیاسی صورتِ حال پر عمران خان کے زاویے سے نظر رکھے ہوئے ہیں۔ مزید یہ کہ عمران خان وہ واحد شخص ہے جو اِسکا سبب ہے ورنہ زرداری اور نوراز پر کوئی پڑھا لِکھا آدمی کیا اور کِتنی دیر بات کریگا اور کیا تلاش کریگا کہ جِن کے بارے تھوڑا جاننا ہی کافی ہو مزید کی تحقیق کی جستجو باقی نہیں رہتی۔

مُجھ سمیت میرے اِرد گرد دسیوں ایسے لوگ ہیں جو ہر صورت عمران کو ووٹ دینگے اور اُنکے پاس ایسا کرنے کی وجُوھات ہیں نوراز اور پیپلیوں کیطرح خاندانی ووٹرز نہیں ہیں لیکن وہ نہ تحریکِ انصاف کے کِسی پلیٹ فارم پر ہیں نہ فیس بُک اور ٹوئٹر پر۔ یہ گُمنام مجاہد زمینی حقائق کو یکسر بدلنے میں بھی ممد و معاون ہونگے۔ اِنشاللہ
ایک بات اور . . . کہ مُجھے آج تک سیاسی سوجھ بوجھ والے لوگ کم ہی ایسے مِلے جو عمران خان کو پسند نہ کرتے ہوں باقیوں کو ہمیشہ بات کر کے بہت ہی مختصر وقت میں قائل کیا کہ ووٹ صرف عمران خان کو دیں۔ وہ جب بھی دوبارہ مِلے پہلے سے زیادہ کنونسڈ اور تیار ۔ ۔ ۔ یہ لوگ بھی ایک اور زمینی حقیقت ہیں جو الیکشنز میں سرپرائز دینگے۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

You rock man !!!!

;););)
بھائی کیا ھماری تصویریں تھانوں میں لگی ھوئی ھیں جو آپکو وھی ایک نیک بندہ نظر آیا

Ali raza babar

brother yeah PIC admin nai post ki hai , main nai yeah pic nahi dali thi .......:(:(:( Sorry
its ok brother . We must bother it now . (serious)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

;););)
بھائی کیا ھماری تصویریں تھانوں میں لگی ھوئی ھیں جو آپکو وھی ایک نیک بندہ نظر آیا

Lol , [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

GOod one (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

shfizz

Citizen

G oye shehzaday. Wase b ye election PTI ka ha. baki parties ko ibratnaak shikast ho gi Insha Allah

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Awesome work (clap)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

G oye shehzaday. Wase b ye election PTI ka ha. baki parties ko ibratnaak shikast ho gi Insha Allah

Jazak Allah , Allah apko khush rkhai :)

MAHMOOD1

MPA (400+ posts)

Thats what you think brother , I can differ from your opinion , but again I pray to god to show me the right path and all the brothers like me .
Wish you a good day , Jazak Allah
that's good move by the PTI members now i can see big change from them they replying like good man:thank: and:jazak:

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)

AOA
Thank you brother for the hard work you've put into this and I hope you'll will not object to myself making hard copies of your analysis. Additionally, I will make them available for certain people to use them in electronic media where they can. Now here I would like to be the devil's advocate and ask you that your analysis is based on people who use electronic devices, first how many Pakistanis you think use these devices and their ratio to the actual voting public, secondly how can we gauge the voters who do not use such devices as to the popularity of PTI & IK???