This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison )

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

so those who used to call PTI a facebook party, now trying their best to make 'their' party 'JUST' facebook parties.

I bet after your thread they will start working on how to make their party as google party too.

:lol:[hilar][hilar]

elections kareeb hein Nooners....hosh keh naakhun lo.

@BuTurabi @mirror777 [MENTION=31036]AhsanAltaf1[/MENTION]

Muhib e Watan

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: This analysis will give you the correct report of where PTI and PMLN are standing ( My comparison ) I want all of you to see this

great work ... we can hope and pray to Allah for a fair election to take place... inshallah PTI will clean sweep

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)

AOA
Thank you very kindly brother. My second question was how many of the voting public who do not use Internet able devices how can we 'measure' the popularity of PTI & IK among them. And thirdly the numbers you have put forth about Internet connections & possible users, how can we make sure that 'all' of them at least should 'cast' their 'vote' regardless for whoever, suggestions please.

Luv.Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)

Forget about facebook and other social media because its got nothing to do with election. lets wait for election every one will see the result and I hope election results will surprise many facebook users:)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

so those who used to call PTI a facebook party, now trying their best to make 'their' party 'JUST' facebook parties.

I bet after your thread they will start working on how to make their party as google party too.

:lol:[hilar][hilar]

elections kareeb hein Nooners....hosh keh naakhun lo.

@BuTurabi @mirror777 @AhsanAltaf1

Brother its not easy to do that , if they started doing fake things , goggle will hit and hit them hard , its my 10 years of experience and I am saying evry thing with 100 % surety .(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

برادر! آپ کی ریسرچ قابل تعریف ہے ۔ میں دیکھ رہا ہوں کہ کسی نون لیگیے کو جواب دینے کی ہمت نہیں ہوئی۔ بہت خوب۔ بہت سی داد آپ کے لیے

Jazak Allah, Allah apko khush rkhaio , abhi meray pas bohat sara mawad hai , inshallah aik aik ker kai laonga , apki duaon ka talabgar .:):)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Forget about facebook and other social media because its got nothing to do with election. lets wait for election every one will see the result and I hope election results will surprise many facebook users:)

brother I think you have not completely seen my analysis , its regarding google and other search engine , and let me tell you that this time social media will be having a great great Impact on elections , you just wait and watch . this is not 1990 , this is 2012 . I am pretty sure that you are nleague supporter . if there is no charm is social media why they are doing such type of thing (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile):lol::lol:

[MENTION=25067]BuTurabi[/MENTION] [MENTION=31375]Turaab[/MENTION] @Tutor @RuleBre@ker @Mehrusha @rajaokayoum

please give your opinions also :):)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

AOA
Thank you very kindly brother. My second question was how many of the voting public who do not use Internet able devices how can we 'measure' the popularity of PTI & IK among them. And thirdly the numbers you have put forth about Internet connections & possible users, how can we make sure that 'all' of them at least should 'cast' their 'vote' regardless for whoever, suggestions please.

1. Brother according to my analysis , almost 50 % of the people who pulled their votes dotn have internet , yes but they have TV as a medium .
2. These 50 % people are upto 75 lakh or 65 lakh almost , but as I said if only the people with internet vote for Imran Khan or atleast 75 % then no one can beat him , Inshallah .

3. Dont worry bro , I have a lot of clients in Pakistan related to internet marketing , whenever I ask whom they will vote all of them say Imran khan , in my family there are total 38 people , except one 37 are going to vote for Imran Khan ,:):):):)

because ,the person who is using internet has a great understanding of the events as compare to other people , they are more educated , however you can make blogs , facebook fan pages , wordpress sites to create awarness among people . :):)

One more thing I want my thread on top once again so that every one can see it , will you please suggest me what to do . ( I want it up for atleast 2 days .:):):)

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

لاجواب بہت اعلی یہ نورے اور پٹوری خاک مقابلہ کریں گے جوش و جنون کا ان کی سیاست حماقت سے شروع ہوکر منافقت پر ختم ہوتی ہے ان مفادات کے پچاریوں کا صرف ایک مقصد ہے کہ کسی بھی طرح سے اقتدار حاصل کیا جائے اور اپنے ڈاکوں کو محفوظ کیا جائے اس کے علاوہ نا کوئی منشور اور نا ہی کوئی منصوبہ ان کی خاندانی فرعونیت اور تکبر کا ایک ننھا سانمونہ آپ بیکری والے معاملے میں دیکھ چکے ہیں اور ان کی حب الوطنی مشرف کے "دبکے" سے روز روشن کی طرح سب پر عیاں ہوچکی اور دُم ہلانا اور ٹانگوں میں دبانے کا معاملہ ریمنڈ ڈیوس کیس میں دیکھ چکے عطاالحق قاسمی سے عرفان صدیقی تک کی ٹپکتی رالیں اِسی وراثت کی دین ہیں

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)

لاجواب بہت اعلی یہ نورے اور پٹوری خاک مقابلہ کریں گے جوش و جنون کا ان کی سیاست حماقت سے شروع ہوکر منافقت پر ختم ہوتی ہے ان مفادات کے پچاریوں کا صرف ایک مقصد ہے کہ کسی بھی طرح سے اقتدار حاصل کیا جائے اور اپنے ڈاکوں کو محفوظ کیا جائے اس کے علاوہ نا کوئی منشور اور نا ہی کوئی منصوبہ ان کی خاندانی فرعونیت اور تکبر کا ایک ننھا سانمونہ آپ بیکری والے معاملے میں دیکھ چکے ہیں اور ان کی حب الوطنی مشرف کے "دبکے" سے روز روشن کی طرح سب پر عیاں ہوچکی اور دُم ہلانا اور ٹانگوں میں دبانے کا معاملہ ریمنڈ ڈیوس کیس میں دیکھ چکے عطاالحق قاسمی سے عرفان صدیقی تک کی ٹپکتی رالیں اِسی وراثت کی دین ہیں
:)اوے پینڈو کالم لکھیا کر یار

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

:)اوے پینڈو کالم لکھیا کر یار

بس یار جدوں وی کوشش کیتی اے ہارون رشید صاحب نہیں لکھن دیندے کہندے نے پینڈو جے توں کالم لکھنا شروع کر دِتا تے مینوں کون پڑھے گا

ہیں جی (bigsmile)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

paindoo bhai abhi ap thora sa wait kerlo inshallah thoray din main aik bohat hi zabardast news break kero ga , Ager allah nai zindagi di to :):)

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)

بس یار جدوں وی کوشش کیتی اے ہارون رشید صاحب نہیں لکھن دیندے کہندے نے پینڈو جے توں کالم لکھنا شروع کر دِتا تے مینوں کون پڑھے گا

ہیں جی (bigsmile)
اے وی ٹھیک کیا جے پرا جی بزرگاں د اخترام تے کرنا اے پیندا اے نہ ، ویسے الله پاک نے توانوں حس مذاق کمال دی عطا کیتی جے ....

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)

[MENTION=31036]AhsanAltaf1[/MENTION]

Disliked the post as no one else disliked it..:P
btw good research :)

AhsanAltaf1

Minister (2k+ posts)

@AhsanAltaf1

Disliked the post as no one else disliked it..:P
btw good research :)

no problem brother , thanks for your opinion , I am here to make friends and want to see Pakistan progress thats why I am doing all this . :):):)

I respect your opinion , may god bless you

Jazak Allah

rajaokayoum

Minister (2k+ posts)

i can say.........simply great one as a volunteer............

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

paindoo bhai abhi ap thora sa wait kerlo inshallah thoray din main aik bohat hi zabardast news break kero ga , Ager allah nai zindagi di to :):)

the place you live in, and then announcing all this before telling......you got to be careful about ur security.