The Solution of the Problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus)

2h7peu9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PkRevolution

Thie division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

It is not your fault. It is question of IQ.

Karachi needs to be free from terrorists ANP, MQM, Land Mafia, Drugs Mafia. Do you know why captured MQM target killers were transfered to different places from karachi??

All people who put political pressure for release of terrorists should be handled as terrorist companion. If proved then same punishement as terrorist.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thie division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

First made a farm decision among yourself which province or provinces you want to divide and on which basis, until MQM did not left the Govt. they were dividing Punjab, since they are out of Govt. they are dividing Sindh. :13:

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
So the cat is out of the bag.....First divide the province and then finally go for independence. Sad part of these suggestion is why are suggesting the division of Sindh to you liking. The problem with you guys is you people ( I use it losely) have decided not bothered to ask the Sindhis the original population of the province. You people are pathetic.

Spartacus

Military Operation and courts who decide in 2 days on captured terrorists. Make Karachi free from weapons. This is the solution. North and south is foolish Idea.

Good idea but there were Military Operation in Sindh before but did not work .
That is why I am suggesting that.......
The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

Try this once for 5 years . If this will not work we would make again one SINDH.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
The division of the Sindh province i.e. Sindh-North and Sindh-South , is the solution of the problem of SINDH. ( Spartacus )

Try this once for 5 years . If this will not work we would make again one SINDH.

and what is solution to get rid of you/your insane propaganda......
yar hansana sa mugha HARNIA ho gaya ya.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
alag kero.

Spartacus

Military Operation and courts who decide in 2 days on captured terrorists. Make Karachi free from weapons. This is the solution. North and south is foolish Idea.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Musharraf's supporters are after Sindh and its division? They kill people with weapons........take weapons away from these terrorists and there won't be killings.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

just one solution BHia ANP and BHIa MQM dono ko samandar main dal do.
na raha gi MQM/ANP na chali gi bagonahon per goli.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

It Did work by the way ... the jinnahpur loyalists needed 10 other years o regroup and take over karachi

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
People should like it or not, it is the inner and ardent desire of MQM to divide
Sind into two provinces. First they left feeler to divide Punjab, worked on it, but
Sooni was crying for her lovers by taking the names of her brothers.

KARACHIETS

Citizen
Muhajir Province

دد ،1990 سے 1992 تک نواز شریف حکومت نے اپنے اتحادی ایم۔ کیو۔ ایم پر مسلسل زور ڈالا کہ آدھے سندھ کو اُردو صوبہ بنادیا جائے جس میں دریائے سندھ کے مشرق کا سارا علاقہ اور کراچی، کوٹری اور سکھر شامل ہوں گے۔ کیونکہ مسلم لیگ اور اتحادیوں کی نیشنل اسمبلی میں دو تہائ اکثریت تھی اسلئے یہ کرنا حکمومت کیلئے آسان تھا۔ لیکن ایم۔ کیو۔ ایم نے جب اس تجویز کو سرے سے مسترد کردیا تو حکومت نے ایم ۔ کیو۔ ایم کے خلاف فوجی آپریشن شروع کردیا۔ اُسوقت سربراہِ افواج جنرل آصف نواز بھی یہی چاہتے تھے۔ (یہ خبر بڑی تفصیل کے ساتھ 1992 میں جنگ اخبار میں شائع ہوئ تھی)
چنانچہ اُنہوں نے ایم۔ کیو۔ ایم حقیقی پسِ پردہ تشکیل دی اور اس ایم۔ کیو۔ ایم حقیقی کی زبان سے مہاجر صوبہ کا نعرہ لگوادیا ۔ لیکن آج ملک اور بالخصوص سندھ میں جو صورتِ حال ہے اُس کے پیشِ نظر کیا یہ کہنا غلط ہو گا کہ حکومت نادانستہ طور پر مہاجروں کو نئے صوبہ کی طرف دھکیل رہی ہے۔ مشرقی پاکستان الگ نہیں ہونا چاہتا تھا لیکن ہم نے اُسے مجبور کیا۔

اب دوبارہ مہاجروں کے صوبے کانعرہ بلند ہوا ہے جس پر پنجاب اور صوبہ خیبر پختونخوا کی تقسیم کے حامی قوم پرستوں اور پیپلز پارٹی کو سیخ پا ہونے کی ضرورت نہیں۔ ہزارہ اور سرائیکی صوبہ برحق ہے تو مہاجر صوبہ پر شور و غوغا کیوں؟

Spartacus

Sindh should be divide with 26th parallel north , upper part Sindh-North and lower part Sindh-South.
...............................................( Spartacus)....................................