The Day of Rage in Saudi Arabia - NO ONE TURNED UP

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
As far as political issues are concerned, I have no sympathies with current Saudi Ruler. But from religious point of view, these rulers have done incredible job by keeping the Holy Land clean of all kind of biddat and SHIRK which is widely spread in Pakistan and other Islamic countries.

I will pray to Allah may Allah give hidayat to current Saudi rulers to rule their country with the spirit of Islam. And may they leave thier Lavish life style and serve the country in the same way as example set by Khalifa Rashideen (Aameen).

It is very easy for Allah to replace them with different rulers who will continue to keep the Land of Islam free of Biddat and Shirk and still serve the country with true Spirit of Islam.

It is not a mystery to know that only Shia and innovators (بدعتی
) hates Saudi ruler not due to political reason but because these Saudi ruler are very strict to prohibit any SHIRKIA activity in their Holy Land. Shia and innovators (بدعتی) will Isha-Allah keep on burning inside till the day of judgment but they will never be able to perform their SHIRKIA activities in the Holy Land (Aameen), Insha-Allah.

You never answer my simple question on Shirk so No comments