The Day of Rage in Saudi Arabia - NO ONE TURNED UP

A Khokar

Voter (50+ posts)
Repotedly--- no one did dare turn up to protest after announcing it on 11March 2011---as a Day of Rageagainst Saudi Monarchy. That is no good sign on the part of Saudis who are enslaved at the hands of the House of Saud for last so many centuries (1740 till date); where peoples are found so restricted; subjugated like the Israelites Jews of Pharaoh time and they are simply let to live a vegetative life.

If Saudi Monarchs are just peoples then where is the just distribution of God given mineral wealth which belongs to the peoples and where are the peoples who could have their say and may be seen in control of the affairs of their own home land?

Why Saudis masses are so degraded that they have to look up to the bribe of 37 billion dished out by King Abdullah to keep them shut.

At the same time Saudis are sponsoring the GCC meeting of all the tyrants of ME to ask the west to employ no fly Zone in Libya in favour of the rebel National council of Libya; what a hypocrisy ---helping the opposition rebel, the protesters of Libya and gagging their own protestors at home.

Lately Saudi Arabia has sent some I000 strong Armed Forces contingent to neighbouring Bahrain in effort to quell the uprising there which is soon expected to enter in its own territory from Qatif.

There is a dire need that Jasmine revolution remains the non violence, secular and classless revolution as a lethal weapon weilded as such after a long hibernation of Middle eastern masses for their freedom envisaged against their oppression.

It is observed that Iranian effort to label this revolution as Islamic uprising is ----absurd. West as well its stooges installed as rulers in Middle East are likely to hijack it for blaming Iran and other Islamist as the usual bogymen as Iran labelling it as Islamic uprising amounts to making the weapon of revolution--- blunt;

Last edited by a moderator:

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
الحمد الله
سعودی عوام عقل رکھتے ہیں
اور اپنا اچھا برا خوب سمجھتے ہیں
اور دوسروں کی سازش کا شکار نہیں ہو رہے

الله تعالی ان کا حامی و ناصر ہو
الله تعالی سعودی عرب کو اسلام کا مضبوط قلعہ بناے رکھے
الله تعالی خادم حرمین الشریفین کی حفاظت فرماے
الله تعالی سعودی عرب کو فلاح عطا فرماے
دنیا کی اس مقدس خطے زمین پر ہمیشہ امن قایم رہے
الله تعالی سعودی عرب کی طرف اٹھنے والی ہر بری نظر کو تباہ وہ برباد کر دے

tajammulali

Councller (250+ posts)
اور الله تعالی پاکستان کی طرف بھی اٹھنے والی ہر بری نظر کو تباہ وہ برباد کر دے

hans

Banned
Brother this is Called FEAR !!!!!

Even is the time of Stalin and USSR Dictatorship no one opposed the Big BOss. الحمد الله

Look at Saddam Hussian, look at his polarity and how many votes he got when he was the President of the Republic of Iraq.... but always keep an eye on the end... People seems to have very short memory. الحمد الله

Long live the
Triassic Kings !!!!

A few years down the road .. we might come across these lines in the passage of History.....
[SIZE=+1]The Triassic-Jurassic Arab Leaders boundary is marked by a major extinction in the Arab realm. This event, one of the five largest extinctions during the 21st Eon, is especially well documented in the Middle East, where there are massive losses of Kings, Dictator of Salifi kinds and Country leaders currupt to the Core. All of them became extinct.[/SIZE]

After the end of this period ...Muslim in Middle East lived happily.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Repotedly--- no one did dare turn up to protest after announcing it on 11March 2011---as a ‘Day of Rage’against Saudi Monarchy. That is no good sign on the part of Saudis who are enslaved at the hands of the House of Saud for last so many centuries (1740 till date); where peoples are found so restricted; subjugated like the Israelites Jews of Pharaoh time and they are simply let to live a vegetative life.

If Saudi Monarchs are just peoples then where is the just distribution of God given mineral wealth which belongs to the peoples and where are the peoples who could have their say and may be seen in control of the affairs of their own home land?

Why Saudis masses are so degraded that they have to look up to the bribe of 37 billion dished out by King Abdullah to keep them shut.

At the same time Saudis are sponsoring the GCC meeting of all the tyrants of ME to ask the west to employ no fly Zone in Libya in favour of the rebel National council of Libya; what a hypocrisy ---helping the opposition rebel, the protesters of Libya and gagging their own protestors at home.

Lately Saudi Arabia has sent some I000 strong Armed Forces contingent to neighbouring Bahrain in effort to quell the uprising there which is soon expected to enter in its own territory from Qatif.

There is a dire need that Jasmine revolution remains the non violence, secular and classless revolution as a lethal weapon weilded as such after a long hibernation of Middle eastern masses for their freedom envisaged against their oppression.

It is observed that Iranian effort to label this revolution as Islamic uprising is ----absurd. West as well its stooges installed as rulers in Middle East are likely to hijack it for blaming Iran and other Islamist as the usual bogymen as Iran labelling it as Islamic uprising amounts to making the weapon of revolution--- blunt;
brother do not worry about Saudia just worry about ur own house this country. if u can make it absolutely according to law of Allah than u start pointing out about other Muslim countries specially country like Saudi Arabia. people of Saudi Arabia love their country and r much wiser than u and me and will not come out to protest unless they r really looted and dis cremated like us.

QaiserMirza

دوسروں کی طرف انگلی اٹھاتے ہوے اپنی ان دوسری انگلیوں کو بھی دیکھ لو جو خود تمھارے طرف اشارہ کر رہی ہیں

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
rana14801, I appreciate your comment.

A Khokar, Adeel & hans; for your information that NO ONE is less then 1 percent of total saudi population. They will never turn up. They can never. Things are pretty much fine. I hate to say this but it's only the shiates of saudia who want to protest. not a single sunni, not a single south asian or european.

Why would any one turn up? well, you have to come here to see with your own eyes how things are. Have you ever seen the saudi flag? it's like two swords on left and right, and a tree that signifies there is one straight path and that has already been defined. if you go left or right, you will be cut. the message itself is very clear.

You have mosques, You have islam, You don't have poverty, Your life is safe, You earn pretty much fine, You practice islam very well here, Standard of education is good, Law is strict, Nothing is expensive, You get good jobs, People have confidence on the police and law and no one is above law, whether it's a saudi, egyptian, or a pakistani.

some of the things that people consider when they think about raging their voices against the "kingdom".

And if you think that law is too strict, well this is how it is and this is how it will be.

A khokar, your thoughts and the story that you have made is stupid. come up with facts. I live here, I know the facts. there is not a single thing which you mentioned in your star-plusify story.

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
Adeel, you must not allow posts like these on forum. They spread hatred, misinformation, rumors.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

A Khokar, Adeel & hans; for your information that NO ONE is less then 1 percent of total saudi population. They will never turn up. They can never. Things are pretty much fine. I hate to say this but it's only the shiates of saudia who want to protest. not a single sunni, not a single south asian or european.

Why would any one turn up? well, you have to come here to see with your own eyes how things are. Have you ever seen the saudi flag? it's like two swords on left and right, and a tree that signifies there is one straight path and that has already been defined. if you go left or right, you will be cut. the message itself is very clear.

You have mosques, You have islam, You don't have poverty, Your life is safe, You earn pretty much fine, You practice islam very well here, Standard of education is good, Law is strict, Nothing is expensive, You get good jobs, People have confidence on the police and law and no one is above law, whether it's a saudi, egyptian, or a pakistani.

some of the things that people consider when they think about raging their voices against the "kingdom".

And if you think that law is too strict, well this is how it is and this is how it will be.

A khokar, your thoughts and the story that you have made is stupid. come up with facts. I live here, I know the facts. there is not a single thing which you mentioned in your star-plusify story.

Ever thing over there may be fine but why are you hanging upside down.
Are your Shaitani horns that heavy?

Austad

Councller (250+ posts)
oh yes, that's the shaitan inside me, posing for the camera. and that shaitan knows a technology that's out there, adobe. aint i cute? you nerd!

FaisalKh

اور الله تعالی پاکستان کی طرف بھی اٹھنے والی ہر بری نظر کو تباہ وہ برباد کر دے

I would say Allah (SWT) har muslim country ki taraf uthnay wali buri nazar ko tabah o barbaad karday Aameen

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Actually majority of the people on the site are internet ninjas....they know nothing beyond what they see on their PC...they shout revolution revolution but they dont even know the meaning of it...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
oh yes, that's the shaitan inside me, posing for the camera. and that shaitan knows a technology that's out there, adobe. aint i cute? you nerd!

Oh you wanted to say merd and not nerd. that is fine.
By the way who took the lid off that garbage dump you live in?

FaceTruth

Banned
Saudis kings are butchers and thieves. They will kill anyone who challenge their rule. May Allah help people to throw these American puppet out of saudi arabia.

sngilani

Ancestors Saudi Kings stood against 'Muslim Khilafat' to finish it forever with the help of British bosses. British Raj gave them a desret to rule where they killed every one opposing them. Rest joined them in fear. At the moment they have enough oil money to survive every turmoil. But kingdom has deep and inherent flaws by virtu of which it will be doomed.

Imranpak

Saudi people just like any other would be reluctant to take on the establishment that would inevitably lead to violence. On the other hand the Sheikh's can't live on oil money forever so something has to change.

sngilani

Saudi Royal Family Lives

Do you really think these kings are there to safeguard interests of Muslims? Do you think those kings really implement Islam as it should have been implemented? ...

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

As far as political issues are concerned, I have no sympathies with current Saudi Ruler. But from religious point of view, these rulers have done incredible job by keeping the Holy Land clean of all kind of biddat and SHIRK which is widely spread in Pakistan and other Islamic countries.

I will pray to Allah may Allah give hidayat to current Saudi rulers to rule their country with the spirit of Islam. And may they leave thier Lavish life style and serve the country in the same way as example set by Khalifa Rashideen (Aameen).

It is very easy for Allah to replace them with different rulers who will continue to keep the Land of Islam free of Biddat and Shirk and still serve the country with true Spirit of Islam.

It is not a mystery to know that only Shia and innovators (بدعتی
) hates Saudi ruler not due to political reason but because these Saudi ruler are very strict to prohibit any SHIRKIA activity in their Holy Land. Shia and innovators (بدعتی) will Isha-Allah keep on burning inside till the day of judgment but they will never be able to perform their SHIRKIA activities in the Holy Land (Aameen), Insha-Allah.