Tahir ul Qadri Long March and Political Outcomes

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I was very skeptical about TUQ in the past, and hated his guts, but after listening to him in the last few days, I believe he is saying the right things, and at least he got me convinced.

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Tahir Ul Qadri is an excuse to impose Martial Law

A sold out Moulvi in the hands of Army.....!
Martial Law will not dare to come, else the consequences will be in the D-Chowk.​

If they decide to come, no one of these shitless politicians have the guts to stop them.....
So pray that they don't decide to come for themselves.

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My dear countrymen (and women, if there are any quoted - I just quoted those who had been originally tagged - also, some others who put quite a bit of effort in it, as well):

Here's an in-depth analysis and a complete explanation of what I think is happening domestically (TuQ march), in the neighborhood (Kashmir), internationally and geopolitically (India-Russia alliance vs. potential Pakistan-American alliance).

These views are my own and the owners of any site might not be in agreement with them or endorse them (although they should, if they knew what's good for them).

Here's the link to a gem of a piece by yours truly:

http://dlvr.it/2mskd3

You are welcome to share your thoughts on this, here or there, up to you.

Gotti jee this unholy union between Pakistan and USA has to take some physical manifestation. I am waiting to see if USA supports Pakistani stance on LOC which would be an indication for such an adulterous affair. At the moment there are just too many issues in Af-Pak to suggest that Pak-USA will work hand in hand for something of this magnitude.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Re: TuQ's Long March and Political Outcomes

I 've a strong opinion that all this current Qadri's episode and Supereme court verdict has benefited Imran khan and PTI in a broader picture because now public has developed this strong sense of seeing a CHANGE more than ever after coming out on streets and secondly PMLN left no leaf unturned to mallign QADRI who has emerged as a hero to many of his supporters !! Imagine just for a moment that if Tahir ul Qadri did not prove to be working on any foreign agenda , What would these status Quo parties say then...Where would they go...
Imran khan's stance on Qadri has been neutral and he never bashed him blindly like other status-quo parties... Today , people in my city Lahore are thinking the same for all ruling parties and have got sick and tired of them.... Moreover , considering that 70 % of Pakistan people belong to same religious sect that Qadri belongs to ( Barelvi) , they are also not going to vote PMLN and PPP due to their ridiculous and baseless allegations on Qadri coming out of sheer fear and anxiety...

!

Are you kidding me.

He is hero for may be 2million people, but
Zero for 180 - 2 millions.

His bubble is bursted. Now he should go back to canada and lick his wounds, otherwise he will be busted (of course Zardari will pardon him).

desan

President (40k+ posts)

I 've a strong opinion that all this current Qadri's episode and Supereme court verdict has benefited Imran khan and PTI in a broader picture because now public has developed this strong sense of seeing a CHANGE more than ever after coming out on streets and secondly PMLN left no leaf unturned to mallign QADRI who has emerged as a hero to many of his supporters !! Imagine just for a moment that if Tahir ul Qadri did not prove to be working on any foreign agenda , What would these status Quo parties say then...Where would they go...
Imran khan's stance on Qadri has been neutral and he never bashed him blindly like other status-quo parties... Today , people in my city Lahore are thinking the same for all ruling parties and have got sick and tired of them.... Moreover , considering that 70 % of Pakistan people belong to same religious sect that Qadri belongs to ( Barelvi) , they are also not going to vote PMLN and PPP due to their ridiculous and baseless allegations on Qadri coming out of sheer fear and anxiety...

!

You have a lot of faith. This premise is a no starter.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

zohaq ! I wonder why 7 points demand is followed by appeal to PTI workers to wait for the call ? Time is inflicting wounds on PTI. If TUQ's protest achieves major changes required or the participants simply give up in face of harsh weather, how many questions every PTI worker will face from within.

Your pleas are falling on deaf ears. This is the last ditch effort of TUQ supporters to legitimise his (bowel) movement.