Supreme Court Verdict Dual Nationality Announced!!

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and whu white german people working in Pakistan embassy in Berlin and also in frankfurt consulate ? then why not only take pakistani national in pakistan embassies ?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at bigger issue....stop the need of Pakistanis aquiring a foreign nationality....make your passport so valuable that you do no need it. The most valuable passport in the world belongs to a muslim country (The UAE).....they did it....why can't we? Imran Khan promised he will make the green passport respected in the world.....4 months are over....when will it start? It starts with ministry of foreign affairs.....treat foreign visa applicants exactly the same way they treat us when we apply for visas. Apply the same high fees. Then at the same time improve your economy.....Pakistan is exactly where Turkey was in 2003....Turkey 's economy under erdogan has been growing at an average of 7,5% anually for 15 years! Guess what...their per capita income is over 12,000$ now....they just negotiated a visa free travel to Europe because they are nationalistic.....not like many of the nationality k bikharis on this site....

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dual Nationality must be banned like India.

As long as Pakistan still welcomes overseas Pakistanis and treat us with open door policy, we don't really need to keep our citizenship of Pakistan.

Anyone who chose citizenship of another country must relinquish their Pakistani citizenship. It doesn't make sense that you take oath to be faithful to national interest of a foreign country and still call yourself a Pakistani and get to serve in a public office.

Dictator Musharraf opened door for dual nationality because Washington ordered him to do so. Even before that Pakistan never allowed dual citizenship.

So it's mean we are stupid who send money to Pakistan and investing there for our families and next generation,most of us already suffering in the hands of our own relatives they reposes their properties,our new generation don't want to go Pakistan they prefer to go some where else in the world for holidays cos of bad attitude starts from airport ,then taxi drivers,then shopkeepers and then relatives every one are eager for money.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it's mean we are stupid who send money to Pakistan and investing there for our families and next generation,most of us already suffering in the hands of our own relatives they reposes their properties,our new generation don't want to go Pakistan they prefer to go some where else in the world for holidays cos of bad attitude starts from airport ,then taxi drivers,then shopkeepers and then relatives every one are eager for money.

I feel your pain sir. I am also an overseas Pakistanis. Truth is PARDES is not easy and it sure has a lot of pros and cons.

I say pain of people like you should be understood and things should be improved for all overseas Pakistanis including you sir. Finance Ministry is working on investments bonds which you will see in next month. It will be secure investment for all overseas. No more worries about someone doing Qabza in your properties.

As far bad behavior on your visit, you must understand that systematically education has been eliminated in Pakistan. Now we produce more thekedar, property dealers, Qabza mafia when compared to poets and artists and writers who actually help improve the culture. Hopefully this government will help improve education and all these bad behaviors will start to heal towards more civilized standards society.

But on the other hand you should allow Pakistan to close this loop-hole which has exploited little too many times. Remember Shaukat Aziz & Moeen Qureshi? They were Americans and they used dual nationalities to fool our nation and damaged Pakistan's interest.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)

You should watch this video. It is sad but it's the story of majority of overseas Pakistanis. PARDES give you few things but it also takes away a lot from you.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, I am also an overseas Pakistani. But I beg to differ your approach. You took their citizenship for traveling ease etc. etc. but truth is that your majority stakes are in that country. If one of their security agencies sit down with you and give you task to carry out something in Pakistan, you'll have zero choice. You can possibly willingly or unwillingly use this dual citizenship door to harm Pakistan and to protect your family and stakes in that country.

Please don't get it wrong. There always will be a visa-free entry for you to come to Pakistan or serve in a non-classified position somewhere in private sector as a consultant or adviser.

You are an educated man and you should understand this. It is not about Pakistan dumping you but it is about closing that loop-hole that has been abused little too many times by puppets of American and British agencies. They looked like us but their loyalties were not with us.
Bilkul ghalat....USA men CIA ne Pakistan ke khilaf kam karne ka kaha, ham ne passport unke munh pe mara aur USA se aa gaye...hamar dukh ye hai ke overseas pakistaniyon se faida uthate hain kyunke hamara jazbati lagao hai Pakistan se....ham ne bohot qurbaniyan de hain iss mulk ke liye, Allaah ne qubul kin qurbaniyan aur ye khitta e zameen hamen ata kiya....lekin hukumaton ne munafiqon ne, sazishiyon ne hamen yahan se bhi hijrat per majboor kar diya...mukhtasir ye ke IK aur CJ dawe na karen chanda na mangen, ya chand mamooli chizon yaani fon waghera per tax naklagain......jo haramkhor smuggling karrahe hain unhain roken aur jo tax pakistan men beth kar kha rahe hain unse wusul karen......NRP ko tang karenge to apni hukumat aur pakistan ka nuqsan hoga....NO chanda, NO visit, NO bank remmitance only Hundi....etc...ye hamara faisla hai...aur sab overseas pakistaniyon se guzarish hai ke apne andaz men in begharaton aur bewaqoofon ke khilaf ehtajaj karen....ham in naam nehad overseas Pkaiistani organisation per bhi laanat bhjte hain jo kaam nahin kartin...teshekkur

Last edited:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilkul ghalat....USA men CIA ne Pakistan ke khilaf kam karne ka kaha, ham ne passport unke munh pe mara aur USA se aa gaye...hamar dukh ye hai ke overseas pakistaniyon se faida uthate hain kyunke hamara jazbati lagao hai Pakistan se....ham ne bohot qurbaniyan de hain iss mulk ke liye, Allaah ne qubul kin qurbaniyan aur ye khitta e zameen hamen ata kiya....lekin hukumaton ne munafiqon ne, sazishiyon ne hamen yahan se bhi hijrat per majboor kar diya...mukhtasir ye ke IK aur CJ dawe na karen chanda na mangen, ya chand mamooli chizon yaani fon waghera per tax naklagain......jo haramkhor smuggling karrahe hain unhain roken aur jo tax pakistan men beth kar kha rahe hain unse wusul karen......NRP ko tang karenge to apni hukumat aur pakistan ka nuqsan hoga....NO chanda, NO visit, NO bank remmitance only Hundi....etc...ye hamara faisla hai...aur sab overseas pakistaniyon se guzarish hai ke apne andaz men in begharaton aur bewaqoofon ke khilaf ehtajaj karen....ham in naam nehad overseas Pkaiistani organisation per bhi laanat bhjte hain jo kaam nahin kartin...teshekkur

If you love Pakistan so much then why you even need nationality of another country.

One can literally live in US all their life on Green-card and never apply for US citizenship.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you love Pakistan so much then why you even need nationality of another country.

One can literally live in US all their life on Green-card and never apply for US citizenship.
you did not read my first comment.....read carefully, hope you understand...
since 70+years firons in government made Pakistan baap ka maal and awam their ghulams...these rulers have lost their own respect and respect of Pakistan nation...so As I could not change them, I left Pakistan, so I could study what I wanted, do jobs and biz and earned the citizenship with hardwork and to be honest.....it is not a question of green card, landing paper or ILR....I travelled 96 countries because of my job, biz and pleasure....without EU passport it was very difficult for me.....but because of it Pakistan Govt can not blackmail me....
IK si surrounded by PPP and PMLN advisors who try to malign IK and his Govt....i.e.
1) Asia case 8 yrs pending but CJ announced her release on the day of Ilmdeen shaheed's phansi day namely on 29th of October

2) Encroachment start, was it the most important? ok! why homes and biz of poor people without any arrangement....
3) 2 FONS tax...than 5 fon tax.....1 free and 4 with 10% tax. how much Govt get with this 10%,
How much they loose if people don't visit or reduce visiting Pakistan. sending money with hundi (Non bank remittance) NO donations, No respect to Govt officials and finally their children don't care about this Pakistan.....Just think,

4) qarardad against sharaab and votes for sharab....both illegal according to the constitution of Pakistan.....sorry it has got too long...