Sikh's treated better in Pakistan then India: Akali Dal.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If sikh are so happy with us in Pakistan, then why did they leave Afganistan?

You can not put everything in a box! It depends on experience like in the west if a person has suffered racism they will insist it's a racist society otherwise love it to bits. Similarly, Sikhs in Pakistan who are respected love the country where as others who may have suffered discrimination in FATA or those living in India hate it after being thrown out and being separated from their holiest shrines. Views are formed according to experience.

Last edited:

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are an extremist . I don't like your thinking Sir....People like you are mostly responsible for today,s massacres and terrorism in Pakistan:angry_smile::angry_smile:
Can't deny the facts so get all upset :lol: Silly stinking piss drinking Bharati(bigsmile)

hans

Banned
Sir Jeeeeeee.... you should work in some Paint shop company.. how well you have written .... your words and lines. YOu just took the sting out of my post.

You can not put everything in a box! It depends on experience like in the west if a person has suffered racism they will insist it's a racist society otherwise love it to bits. Similarly, Sikhs in Pakistan who are respected love the country where as others who may have suffered discrimination in FATA or those living in India hate it after being thrown out and being separated from their holiest shrines. Views are formed according to experience.

Imranpak

You are an extremist . I don't like your thinking Sir....People like you are mostly responsible for today,s massacres and terrorism in Pakistan:angry_smile::angry_smile:

No one is asking for you to like my views so continue with your angry smiles:lol: I am a defender of Pakistan not an apologist but have never condoned the murder of innocent people. It's the likes of Zardari and NS who are responsible for Pakistan being a mess that it is. Problem with "brown sahibs" like you is how you love kissing Bharati buttocks. I am not here to please you but express my views openly so think what you like. Perhaps you are a mislead Bharati expecting this to be a pro-Indian site. If Pakistan is a mess then so is Bharat.

Last edited:

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Living peaceful and prosperous lives is right of every human being included Pakistani and Indian common man.. Political military leadership of both sides must take steps to defuse the tension and decrease the hatred. Wars are not solution.You can point the fingers on those Indian politicians and Military who are responsible for any conspiracy against Pakistan but preaching hatred against all Hindus is simply condemnable. You are defending Pakistan by abusing other religions and their followers and spreading hatred..What you can do to defend Pakistan on social media by expressing your extremist views ?,it is realy laughable because you don't have anything in your hands but you are exposing Zia and TTP mentality:13:(yapping)
No one is asking for you to like my views so continue with your angry smiles:lol: I am a defender of Pakistan not an apologist but have never condoned the murder of innocent people. It's the likes of Zardari and NS who are responsible for Pakistan being a mess that it is. Problem with "brown sahibs" like you is how you love kissing the Bharatis buttocks. I am not here to please you but express my views openly so think what you like. Perhaps you are a mislead Bharati expecting this to be a pro-Indian site. If Pakistan is a mess then so is Bharat.

Imranpak

Living peaceful and prosperous lives is right of every human being included Pakistani and Indian common man.. Political military leadership of both sides must take steps to defuse the tension and decrease the hatred. Wars are not solution.You can point the fingers on those Indian politicians and Military who are responsible for any conspiracy against Pakistan but preaching hatred against all Hindus is simply condemnable. You are defending Pakistan by abusing other religions and their followers and spreading hatred..What you can do to defend Pakistan on social media by expressing your extremist views ?,it is realy laughable because you don't have anything in your hands but you are exposing Zia and TTP mentality:13:(yapping)

Silly post but then again you do call yourself a joker:lol::lol::lol:. There can be no defusing of tensions until the core issues have been resolved and until Bharat keeps spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Human relations will eventually cease when such things are exposed no matter how much you may keep harping on about it. The TTP backed by Bharat terrorist agency RAW are maligning Pakistan so there is no reason for me to support them, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Not everyone, but only those who allow others to live in peace allow similar freedom. What's laughable are your childish and immature accusations so tell me how old are you, is it not passed your bed time??:lol::lol:. Nowhere have I attacked or mocked the Hindu or any other faith unless you can prove it with quotes I suggest you crawl back under the rock you came from(cry)(cry)(cry)

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will not argue with an extremist...Defend Pakistan with your extremist and racist idealogy.(bigsmile)
Silly post but then again you do call yourself a joker:lol::lol::lol:. There can be no defusing of tensions until the core issues have been resolved and until Bharat keeps spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Human relations will eventually cease when such things are exposed no matter how much you may keep harping on about it. The TTP backed by Bharat terrorist agency RAW are maligning Pakistan so there is no reason for me to support them, you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Not everyone, but only those who allow others to live in peace allow similar freedom. What's laughable are your childish and immature accusations so tell me how old are you, is it not passed your bed time??:lol::lol:. Nowhere have I attacked or mocked the Hindu or any other faith unless you can prove it with quotes I suggest you crawl back under the rock you came from(cry)(cry)(cry)

Imranpak

I will not argue with an extremist...Defend Pakistan with your extremist and racist idealogy.(bigsmile)

A Hindu talking about racism:lol::lol::lol:. Tell me is calling someone a "piss drinker" attacking their religion!!!?[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Imranpak

Agar tum ne mazeed 1 lafz bhi mere bare kaha to teri be izzati kharab kar doon ga ..bardasht ki 1 had hoti hai,,tumari behtri isi mein hai ke meri is post ka jawab na dena aur ab yeh laugh karna bhi stop karo....

Apni gheedar ki dhamikiya apne paas rakh nehin to sare bazaar teri nanni yaad daladoonga!![hilar][hilar][hilar] Agar meri baatein pasand nehin tho kaanon mein ear plugs lagalay. Mein jitna marzi haasooon, meri marzi:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Tu tho koi cheez hi nehin.

Agar tum ne meri pehli post ka jawab nehin diya hota tho mujhse itni maar nehin pad rehi hoti, iss behes ki shuruwahat aur pehel tum ne ki mein ne nehin(cry)(cry)(cry) Phir kabhie yahan mujhse panga nehin lena varna aur dhoolayi hogi. Jo garaj te hein who baras te nehin(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Tum ne mujhe kaafi baar "extremist" kaha jiska jawab tumhe bakhoobi milgeya. Ab yeh rona aur baywakoofi bandh karo(serious).

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah you bet? they are nationlist and playing the double game, eating the cake from both sides . India is a cunning and clever enemy who play the tricks with pakistan in different ways .Some time they play the sting operation to blame pakistan for their problems , pakistan should be aware of them .India's PM, C-IN-C ,many generals in army and airforce are sikhs ,they dont wanna be separate from india.These are just bunch of their cronies looking for favour. I met one sikh general in a party and asked him if they wanna be separate.He said why,Punjab have only 8 districts when India is so big to roam around and do the business. I got his point, he was right. I dont buy the "Lola Pochi" from sikhs, they are not even 1% of the sikh population and making us fool.

desicad

iss debate ne thoda alag rukh akhtyaar nahi kar liya?.......(bigsmile).......kuch zyaada nahi ho gaya?.......(bigsmile)

Imranpak

iss debate ne thoda alag rukh akhtyaar nahi kar liya?.......(bigsmile).......kuch zyaada nahi ho gaya?.......(bigsmile)

Joker ko sabaq sikha raha hoon miyan;) Ek ghaddar ko sabaq sikhana zaroori hai. Yeh joker Pakistan ka ghaddar hai jisko masal ke rakh doonga!

Last edited:

janijoker

Minister (2k+ posts)
kyun paa..gal ********** ki tarah bhonkta ja raha hai bhonkta hi ja raha hai ..Non stop ? Ab main tumain bhonkne ke liye khula chorr ke ja raha hoon..(bigsmile):lol:
Joker ko sabaq sikha raha hoon miyan;) Ek ghaddar ko sabaq sikhana zaroori hai. Yeh joker Pakistan ka ghaddar hai jisko masal ke rakh doonga!

Imranpak

kyun paa..gal ********** ki tarah bhonkta ja raha hai bhonkta hi ja raha hai ..Non stop ? Ab main tumain bhonkne ke liye khula chorr ke ja raha hoon..(bigsmile):lol:

Sallay gutter ki paydayesh abhie tak bhonk raha hai kya!!!:lol::lol: Bhadway ki nasal ghaddar tho tu hai tho aur kya kehay ga! Ab wapus dafa ho jis chuhay khanay say aaya tha(cry)(cry)(cry)

Last edited: