Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

my few questions
1. how authentic is the list?????????
2. is there prof that this is sponsered by raw????? ( if yes and there is prof then what he hell ISI is doing why not make cases and take them in court with prof? if there is no prof as zahid hamid could not give any prof either. then please do not take a political disagreement to such a level. ( i myself dont like most of their jouranlists in the list and many of them lie alot including nusrat javed and nazir lagari, but still without prof its not good to stamp anyone agent and enemy of pakistan and all that)

i request to all people here, ( the way it has become common in our religious class that if you disagree with their point of view they right away stamp that person as kafir , or qadyani , shia etc.) same way in our eudcated class if we disagree with them they right away declare that person anti-pakistan, indian agent, jew agent, cia agent and all that.

my beloved deen islam says pehly tasdeeq karoo, so first bring the prof
secondly in quran Allah says kesi groh ki dushmani bhee tumheeen ziadti per maill naa kar dy ( Allah maff kry agar matlab main koi kami beshi ho tu)

until i do not find any prof that its raw finaniced etc. i will not believe and i request you not to believe

now yes with most the journalists i do not agree most of the time, especially, nusrat javed, nazir lagari marvi mirsad etc, i disagree with all of them and i will keep on opposing them but with words and logic and until i do not have prof i have no right to call anyone anyone's agent.

regards to all

Would U please have some time to click on the given link in the post http://pakteahouse.net/2011/08/19/pakistan-51-senior-journalists-condemn-slander-against-safma/. According to your logic .... let us solemnly declare that:

1. Zardari Mafia is the most honest person on the face of the earth.
2. MQM/ANP/Sunni Tehreek/PPPP are not involved in Karachi Target Killing.
3. The people are killing themselves.

and so ..........on

Last edited:

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

According to your logic .... let us solemnly declare that:

and so ..........on

Please dont tag Sunni tehreek with these secular terrorist parties like MQM,ANP and PPP. Sunni Tehreek is peaceful religious party.

Regards

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

just the source of this is missing. Did you compile it yourself? If that is the case I think some evidence should be provided besides the fact that most of us have serious disagreements with their points of biew.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

just the source of this is missing. Did you compile it yourself? If that is the case I think some evidence should be provided besides the fact that most of us have serious disagreements with their points of biew.

I compiled this list from the source given below:

http://pakteahouse.net/2011/08/19/pakistan-51-senior-journalists-condemn-slander-against-safma/

Here am I pasting the complete Press release:

Pakistan: 51 senior journalists condemn slander against SAFMA

August 19th, 2011 | 27 Comments

SAFMA

Leading media professionals and editors have condemned the blatant accusations and lies of Mr Zaid Hamid against the South Asian Free Media Association (SAFMA), a mainstream media body associated with SAARC, in the Crossfire program of the Dunya TV.

In a statement the leading media personalities have taken serious exceptions to the unfounded and shameful accusations hurled by an irresponsible person against a media body of most credible journalists of the South Asian region in a talk show by Ms Mehr Bukhari that violates all ethics of professional journalism. If Mr Zaid has committed an extreme defamation which incites public sentiments against SAFMA and its thousands of members, Ms Mehr Bukhari, Crossfire team, Dunya TV management have intentionally tried to malign a media body and its leaders by allowing such a provocative and damaging statement.

The media representatives expressed their serious concern over the Crossfire’s slanderous program anchored by Ms Mehr while taking exception to the dangerous trend in the electronic media of maligning various personalities and credible organizations. What is quite despicable is that Mr Zaid, Ms Mehr, her team, and the owner of Dunya TV, did not have the decency to invite some SAFMA representative to rebut atrocious allegations aired by the TV channel.

Appreciating SAFMA’s remarkable role in defense of right to know, freedom of expression, press freedom, rights of journalists, media development, peace and regional cooperation, the senior journalists endorsed SAFMA’s decision to sue the so-called analyst, anchor, her team, and the management of the Dunya TV. It may be mentioned that the Secretary General of SAFMA, Imtiaz Alam, President SAFMA Pakistan, Nusrat Javed, and other office bearers of various SAFMA branches in Pakistan have decided to issue libel notices to the concerned accusers and make them pay for their highly irresponsible and provocative conduct.

Signed By:

I A Rehman, Senior Journalist and Director HRCP; M. Ziauddin, Executive Editor Express Tribune; Zahid Hussain, Senior Editor Newsline; Nazir Leghari, Editor Awam; Hussain Naqi, Senior Journalist; Sadaf Arshad, Executive Editor Media Monitor; Atta-ul- Musawar, City Editor, Express Tribune; Amir Mehmood, General Secretary, CPNE; Siddique Baloch, Editor, Balochistan Times; Tariq Chaudry, Vice President of PFUJ; Tahir Rathore, President, Rawalpindi-Islamabad Union of Journalists (RIUJ); Khalid Farooqi, Editor, Daily Awaz; Ayaz Khan, Editor Editorial, Daily Express; Raza Rumi, The Friday Times; Shahzada Zulfiqar, Senior Journalist, Quetta; Nusrat Javeed, Anchorperson Aaj TV; Sirmed Manzoor, General Secretary SAFMA, Pakistan; Agha Nasir, Director Geo News; Iftikhar Ahmed, Anchorperson Geo News; Babar Ayaz, Columnist; Shamim Shahid, President Peshawar Press Club; Saleem Shahid, President Quetta Press Club; Dr. Jabbar Khattak, Editor Awami Awaz; Ghazi Salahuddin, Columnist; Mujahid Barelvi, Anchorperson CNBC; Irfana Mallah, Columnist; Jehangeer Aslam, President Turbat Press Club; GN Mughal, Senior Sindhi Journalist; Ghulam Nabi Chandio, Editor; Syed Mumtaz Shah, Editor Mashriq Quetta and Lahore; Lala Asad, President Sukkar Press Club; Khalid Khokar, Editor; Fayyaz Naich, Anchorperson Sindh TV; Amer Sindhu, Columnist; Anjum Rasheed, Senior Journalist Jang Group; Khalid Chaudhry, Former Editor AajKal; Shoaib Adil, Editor Naya Zamana; Saida Fazal, Resident Editor Business Recorder; Munno Bhai, Columnist; Ibrahim Shirwani, Senior Journalist; Asma Shirazi, Anchor SAMAA TV; Afzal Khan, Columnist; Mustansar Javed, Editor DateLine; Rana Qaisar, Resident Editor Pakistan Today, Islamabad; Shamsul Islam Naz, Former Sec-Gen PFUJ, Khushnood Ali Khan, Editor Jinnah; Mehmal Sarfaraz, Editor Oped Daily Times; Khaled Ahmed, Editor and Columnist; Allama Sadiq Azhar, Columnist Waqt; Imtiaz Alam, Editor South Asian Journal

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

Would U please have some time to click on the given link in the post http://pakteahouse.net/2011/08/19/pakistan-51-senior-journalists-condemn-slander-against-safma/. According to your logic .... let us solemnly declare that:

and so ..........on

1. Its not my formula its formula of my religion islam, that do not belive untill you do not have prof.

2. against zardari and nawaz there are prof of his corruption, both in the court and abroad
2. there are prof of ANP, MQM, AND SUNNI THREEK KILLINGS ALSO.

so do not twist just to prove yourself right.

KhanHaripur

A tentative list of Pakistani members of SAFMA

1. I A Rehman, Senior Journalist and Director HRCP

2. M. Ziauddin, Executive Editor Express Tribune

3. Zahid Hussain, Senior Editor Newsline

4. Nazir Leghari, Editor Awam
5. Hussain Naqi, Senior Journalist

6. Sadaf Arshad, Executive Editor Media Monitor
7. Atta-ul- Musawar, City Editor, Express Tribune
8. Amir Mehmood, General Secretary, CPNE
9. Siddique Baloch, Editor, Balochistan Times
10. Tariq Chaudry, Vice President of PFUJ
11. Tahir Rathore, President, Rawalpindi-Islamabad Union of Journalists (RIUJ)
12. Khalid Farooqi, Editor, Daily Awaz
13. Ayaz Khan, Editor Editorial, Daily Express
14. Raza Rumi, The Friday Times
15. Shahzada Zulfiqar, Senior Journalist, Quetta
16. Nusrat Javeed, Anchorperson Aaj TV

17. Sirmed Manzoor, General Secretary SAFMA, Pakistan
18. Agha Nasir, Director Geo News
19. Iftikhar Ahmed, Anchorperson Geo News

20. Babar Ayaz, Columnist
21. Saleem Shahid, President Quetta Press Club
22. Dr. Jabbar Khattak, Editor Awami Awaz
23. Ghazi Salahuddin, Columnist
24. Mujahid Barelvi, Anchorperson CNBC

25. Irfana Mallah, Columnist
26. Jehangeer Aslam, President Turbat Press Club
27. GN Mughal, Senior Sindhi Journalist
28. Ghulam Nabi Chandio, Editor
29. Syed Mumtaz Shah, Editor Mashriq Quetta and Lahore
30. Lala Asad, President Sukkar Press Club
31. Khalid Khokar, Editor
32. Fayyaz Naich, Anchorperson Sindh TV
33. Amer Sindhu, Columnist
34. Anjum Rasheed, Senior Journalist Jang Group
35. Khalid Chaudhry, Former Editor AajKal
36. Shoaib Adil, Editor Naya Zamana
37. Saida Fazal, Resident Editor Business Recorder
38. Munno Bhai, Columnist
39. Ibrahim Shirwani, Senior Journalist
40. Asma Shirazi, Anchor SAMAA TV

41. Afzal Khan, Columnist
42. Mustansar Javed, Editor DateLine
43. Rana Qaisar, Resident Editor Pakistan Today, Islamabad

44. Shamsul Islam Naz, Former Sec-Gen PFUJ

45. Khushnood Ali Khan, Editor Jinnah

46. Mehmal Sarfaraz, Editor Oped Daily Times

47. Khaled Ahmed, Editor and Columnist, Director at the SAFMA, Lahore
48. Allama Sadiq Azhar, Columnist Waqt

49. Imtiaz Alam, Editor South Asian Journal
50. Shamim Shahid, President Peshawar Press Club

Unicorn

Banned
Re: A tentative list of Pakistani members of SAFMA

I ran Asma and Ifthkar on my Indian_Agent_O_Meter and they both come out as negative. They both are not I repeat not Indian agents they may have been misguided by the rest, this is my suspicion only. The nice girl is Indian Agent based on appearance only ( not scientific). I don't have enough data on rest of them so I cannot help.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

please mark all these sorry figures and be aware of their venomous propagan.da against paksitan. Follow them on their social networking sites pages and show them their true face and cut the illuminating tails of these moles. Here are the loosers who are the members of safma:

1. I a rehman, senior journalist and director hrcp
2. M. Ziauddin, executive editor express tribune
3. Zahid hussain, senior editor newsline
4. Nazir leghari, editor awam
5. Hussain naqi, senior journalist
6. Sadaf arshad, executive editor media monitor
7. Atta-ul- musawar, city editor, express tribune
8. Amir mehmood, general secretary, cpne
9. Siddique baloch, editor, balochistan times
10. Tariq chaudry, vice president of pfuj
11. Tahir rathore, president, rawalpindi-islamabad union of journalists (riuj)
12. Khalid farooqi, editor, daily awaz
13. Ayaz khan, editor editorial, daily express
14. Raza rumi, the friday times
15. Shahzada zulfiqar, senior journalist, quetta
16. Nusrat javeed, anchorperson aaj tv
17. Sirmed manzoor, general secretary safma, pakistan
18. Agha nasir, director geo news
19. Iftikhar ahmed, anchorperson geo news
20. Babar ayaz, columnist
21. Saleem shahid, president quetta press club
22. Dr. Jabbar khattak, editor awami awaz
23. Ghazi salahuddin, columnist
24. Mujahid barelvi, anchorperson cnbc
25. Irfana mallah, columnist
26. Jehangeer aslam, president turbat press club
27. Gn mughal, senior sindhi journalist
28. Ghulam nabi chandio, editor
29. Syed mumtaz shah, editor mashriq quetta and lahore
30. Lala asad, president sukkar press club
31. Khalid khokar, editor
32. Fayyaz naich, anchorperson sindh tv
33. Amer sindhu, columnist
34. Anjum rasheed, senior journalist jang group
35. Khalid chaudhry, former editor aajkal
36. Shoaib adil, editor naya zamana
37. Saida fazal, resident editor business recorder
38. Munno bhai, columnist
39. Ibrahim shirwani, senior journalist
40. Asma shirazi, anchor samaa tv
41. Afzal khan, columnist
42. Mustansar javed, editor dateline
43. Rana qaisar, resident editor pakistan today, islamabad
44. Shamsul islam naz, former sec-gen pfuj
45. Khushnood ali khan, editor jinnah
46. Mehmal sarfaraz, editor oped daily times
47. Khaled ahmed, editor and columnist
48. Allama sadiq azhar, columnist waqt
49. Imtiaz alam, editor south asian journal
50. Shamim shahid, president peshawar press club

http://pakteahouse.net/2011/08/19/pakistan-51-senior-journalists-condemn-slander-against-safma/
51. haroon rasheed

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anti - Pakistan SAFMA Members

These are the people who want to disintegrate Pakistan Ideologically and divide its people. People of Pakistan be aware of their agenda funded by the enemies of Pakistan. They are using their position to spread disinformation and hatred among masses, lying to their countrymen for their personal and foreign masters interest. These are the enemies you can see but there are alot others which are working undercover, so be careful cause they are playing with your minds.

A tentative list of Pakistani members of SAFMA:

1. I A Rehman, Senior Journalist and Director HRCP

2. M. Ziauddin, Executive Editor Express Tribune

3. Zahid Hussain, Senior Editor Newsline

4. Nazir Leghari, Editor Awam

5. Hussain Naqi, Senior Journalist
6. Sadaf Arshad, Executive Editor Media Monitor

7. Atta-ul- Musawar, City Editor, Express Tribune
8. Amir Mehmood, General Secretary, CPNE
9. Siddique Baloch, Editor, Balochistan Times
10. Tariq Chaudry, Vice President of PFUJ
11. Tahir Rathore, President, Rawalpindi-Islamabad Union of Journalists (RIUJ)
12. Khalid Farooqi, Editor, Daily Awaz
13. Ayaz Khan, Editor Editorial, Daily Express
14. Raza Rumi, The Friday Times
15. Shahzada Zulfiqar, Senior Journalist, Quetta

16. Nusrat Javeed, Anchorperson Aaj TV

17. Sirmed Manzoor, General Secretary SAFMA, Pakistan

18. Agha Nasir, Director Geo News

19. Iftikhar Ahmed, Anchorperson Geo News

20. Babar Ayaz, Columnist
21. Saleem Shahid, President Quetta Press Club

22. Dr. Jabbar Khattak, Editor Awami Awaz

23. Ghazi Salahuddin, Columnist
24. Mujahid Barelvi, Anchorperson CNBC

25. Irfana Mallah, Columnist
26. Jehangeer Aslam, President Turbat Press Club
27. GN Mughal, Senior Sindhi Journalist
28. Ghulam Nabi Chandio, Editor
29. Syed Mumtaz Shah, Editor Mashriq Quetta and Lahore
30. Lala Asad, President Sukkar Press Club
31. Khalid Khokar, Editor
32. Fayyaz Naich, Anchorperson Sindh TV
33. Amer Sindhu, Columnist
34. Anjum Rasheed, Senior Journalist Jang Group
35. Khalid Chaudhry, Former Editor AajKal
36. Shoaib Adil, Editor Naya Zamana
37. Saida Fazal, Resident Editor Business Recorder

38. Munno Bhai, Columnist

39. Ibrahim Shirwani, Senior Journalist
40. Asma Shirazi, Anchor SAMAA TV

41. Afzal Khan, Columnist
42. Mustansar Javed, Editor DateLine

43. Rana Qaisar, Resident Editor Pakistan Today, Islamabad
44. Shamsul Islam Naz, Former Sec-Gen PFUJ

50282_137713762946917_4408048_n.jpg
45. Khushnood Ali Khan, Editor Jinnah

46. Mehmal Sarfaraz, Editor Oped Daily Times

47. Khaled Ahmed, Editor and Columnist, Director at the SAFMA, Lahore

48. Allama Sadiq Azhar, Columnist Waqt
49. Imtiaz Alam, Editor South Asian Journal

50. Shamim Shahid, President Peshawar Press Club

ASQR1

Re: Anti - Pakistan SAFMA Members

It shows how much these so called journalists know the realities about Pakistan, I would say that they are not journalists but money hungry dudes waiting for next million Rupees from any source and they will tow their lines.

They are devoid of Knowledge, honor and will promote anything and make it look true as long as it pays them handsomely.

(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Last edited:

gvnawab

Voter (50+ posts)

Ha ha The nation of Pakistan is surely doomed. If all sane and sensible voices are condemned as anti-pakistani, then no one can save you Too bad i guess, but no one`s gonna miss ya !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

These are the journalists who want a moderate, enlightened, educated, peaceful, prosperous Pakistan and not a biggoted, talibanised, backward, ignorant, isolated Pakistan. And so they are not the enemies but the real friends of Pakistan! They are the voices of sanity, peace and progress. The real enemies of Pakistan are those who spread religious biggotry and ignorance such as Abdul Qadir Hasan, Safdar Mehmood, Shireen Mazari, Orya Maqbool, Irfan Siddiqui, Ahmad Quraishi and so on.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

These are the journalists who want a moderate, enlightened, educated, peaceful, prosperous Pakistan and not a biggoted, talibanised, backward, ignorant, isolated Pakistan. And so they are not the enemies but the real friends of Pakistan! They are the voices of sanity, peace and progress. The real enemies of Pakistan are those who spread religious biggotry and ignorance such as Abdul Qadir Hasan, Safdar Mehmood, Shireen Mazari, Orya Maqbool, Irfan Siddiqui, Ahmad Quraishi and so on.

Showing Lahore as your location and putting Pakistani flag on does not mean that you are Pakistani, deep down in your heart there is hate and enmity against Pakistan, so show your true face if you are brave enough, you coward....

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

The hate is not in my heart but in your mind. You need to grow up and remove the layers and layers of indoctrinating biggotry from your mind that has been put there through state propaganda and brainwashing by the mullah and the ideologues.
Showing Lahore as your location and putting Pakistani flag on does not mean that you are Pakistani, deep down in your heart there is hate and enmity against Pakistan, so show your true face if you are brave enough, you coward....

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

The hate is not in my heart but in your mind. You need to grow up and remove the layers and layers of indoctrinating biggotry from your mind that has been put there through state propaganda and brainwashing by the mullah and the ideologues.

Like other people I will not call you Indian but Pakistan has bigger enemies than you, as per history we always had Mir Jaffers and Mir Sadiqs in our lines, soon your face will be shown to people, let the time come and truth will prevail... Allah Huakbar

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

My dear tolerance is a biggest Islamic virtue. Never consider yourself as the only source of wisdom. Remember sometimes we learn things from people that we consider enemies. If you have the right to your opinion let other have their too. And I am the firm belief that if ever Pakistan comes in the way of big harm, it will be because of ideologues and mullahs and not those who want it to have good relations with the rest of the humanity including India. We need peace and prosperity and education and health and tolerance and not biggotry and enmity with the whole world the consequent destruction.
Like other people I will not call you Indian but Pakistan has bigger enemies than you, as per history we always had Mir Jaffers and Mir Sadiqs in our lines, soon your face will be shown to people, let the time come and truth will prevail... Allah Huakbar

ASQR1

Ha ha The nation of Pakistan is surely doomed. If all sane and sensible voices are condemned as anti-pakistani, then no one can save you Too bad i guess, but no one`s gonna miss ya !!

Dumbo, Nation is not doomed, Zinda qaumein talk openly and honestly, than at a appropariate time solve all the probelms, be it interanl or exteranl. so If Pakistan can fight a ten yoear war and big power agree to most Pakitani manouvers, than in the next phase Pakistan will deal with India and its oppression of kashmiris unless India solves this festering problem with clean heart, show concern for human life liberty and for justice.

Last edited: