w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

es main khoshnod ali khan ka naam bhi hai list main ..

jab k wo safma say apny taluq ki nafi karchuka hai apny colum main..

safma k gernal secreatry imtiaz alam k pas ja k zaid zaman hamid maloon minnat samajat kia karta tha k yousf kazzab ko bachwaya jay...

any way hummay zaid zaman hamid ki banae hoe list say gharz nahi na 2nation theory waghera ki behas main dilchaspi hai
hummay tu Khatm-e-nabuwwat saww say matlab hai...

yeh list main shamil jo log hain yeh koe bhi hoon magar zaid zaman hamid yousaf kazzab ka chela hai members es baat pay ziyada
tawaju dayin....

JazakAllah khair

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: SAFMA: List of the Pakistani Looser Journalists Who Are Members of SAFMA and a Tool of RAW to Stabalize

50 traitors ;we need 10 qadri for this job !!
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

if you give the free hand then only one Qadri can do this job, or even one Pakistani who love Pakistan by heart,, no need of Qadri he is on bigger stage becoz he proved himself Aashiq-e-Rasool, so one normal Pakistani can do this job..

you will never understand about Qadri,

and we don't want to educate u about that,,, becoz its need sense which are availble only in Momins not even muslims and you are so far bcoz u r not even muslim

Last edited:

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)

My Apologies for being off topic...i like the approach(Don't feed the trolls) of my True Pakistani Bros.
indian and other(exposed in disguise) trolls comment on the posts & most of my Bro's ignore them....Nice!!!!Keep it Up..coz no matter how hard you try "Crow to them is White".

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

So once again the hate mongering continues.

In a country where reactionary morons roam the streets loaded with automatic weapons ready to mow down anyone who disputes their version of events, we are putting out such banners of hate without any real proof.

When asked for proof our reply is "Well isnt zardari/MQM/ANP/xyz a corrupt person/organization"? SO by the same logic we hereby declare these people with views different than ours as heretics and agents of the enemy out to destroy Pakistan.

"You can ONLY be a patriot if you follow our thought process and if you agree with and blindly follow the morons we we follow" is the mantra of the ZH brigade.

Everyone else is automatically a 'person with illuminated tail' , agent of Zion, RAW funded Mir Jaffer/Sadiq.

Then the bigger morons jump in and start calling for the heads of these people the same way Qadri did.

The only 'proof' against SAFMA is Zaid Hamids word that you blindly believe.
I like and dislike some of the people in the list provided. I dont believe in their word as gospel but ZH brigade does not question his words as if he is a Prophet God forbid who cannot lie.

Already bigger morons are calling for Qadri like action against these people. Wow.
This is the kind of country you want to live in where even different political views are now heretical and punishable by death by being mowed down in the street??

Bravo on building a 'better' future for us!