hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
People are desperately waiting for Leader Imran Khan (official) address to the Nation ! At 10:15 PM - All Pakistani Channels Must Cover The Voice of more than 1 Lakh Pakistanis who are in the state of Protest since 48 hours against American Infiltration in Pakistan & Drone Attacks ! YA-FATEHO !

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I salute Imran Khan on this brave effort, kuch daer pehle dunya news pe bhi Imran ne bohat zaberdast tareeke se baat ki. and General Hameed Gul was also very right that Whole system needs to be changed. No election but just selection of honest people.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI Dharna Day TWO even bigger Crowds:

100.jpg

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
DHARNA update :

Known Shia Scholar, Molana Hasan Zafar Naqvi Addressed That Its The Question Of Respect And Educated Nations Stand Against Such Injustices. It Is The Problem Of Every Pakistani Not Just PTI.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
DHARNA update :

Chairman Imran Khan Specially Requested For The Song "Mein Tou Dekhon Ga" To Be Played. The Crowd Dancing With The Beats.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its 10:19pm and we are still waiting for any shred of coverage from any of the 'free' media channels.

I_hate_Liars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Geo Imran Khan sahab, tussi great ho, cha gayey ho ji, cha gayey ho, MQM waloun apni pantein kus lo, Sher aa gaya hai Karachi key maidan main.

I_hate_Liars

DHARNA update :

Chairman Imran Khan Specially Requested For The Song "Mein Tou Dekhon Ga" To Be Played. The Crowd Dancing With The Beats.

Its a great party going on Sarmad bhai, Dharna apni jagah, musical entertainment apni jagah, we are enjoying Imran Khan company, great fun, I am very happy, finally Imran Khan have break the barrier in Karachi, now MQM will be running back to their favorite establishment to stop Imran Khan in Karachi.

I_hate_Liars

Its 10:19pm and we are still waiting for any shred of coverage from any of the 'free' media channels.

Why you are worried for media coverage, we all know, how great this party is going on, however I will suggest for future PTI should hire their own reporters and Camera man for coverage and they can post all current activities on the spot, technology is well ahead, everything can be arranged.