Protest by any political party

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In our country political parties does not know about peaceful protest.
It is why all the parties criticised IK on his peaceful protests.
When I see political workers of different parties firing the buses, cars and buildings of my country whatever city is , I do not have words to describe my feelings.
But one thing is sure that these parties are not well wishers of my country.
Any worker of theses parties whether of PMLN firing in Faisalabad or PPP workers firing in Sindh or MQM workers firing in our city of Quaid, all these workers should be hang till death.
Easiest way is that workers of whichever party destroy our country that party`s leader should be arrester and lashed in front of public.
Any party leader should be responsible of its workers by law.

saeed khan

Bhai you mean if any party will have more workers then that party should be allowed to damage our country.
Thanks for telling the MQM workers` mindset that they are not well wishers of our country.
Keep in mind in IK`s Karachi, Multan and Pishawar gatherings there were thousands of supporters.

"A party leader is known by the workers he keeps"

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai you mean if any party will have more workers then that party should be allowed to damage our country.
Thanks for telling the MQM workers` mindset that they are not well wishers of our country.
Keep in mind in IK`s Karachi, Multan and Pishawar gatherings there were thousands of supporters.

"A party leader is known by the workers he keeps"

Yar itna na bolo kay apni hi dum ko aag lag jaye

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuttiya ke aik baar main 10 bachay hotay hain aur bakri ke 2-3. tau kia abb numbers ki base par katooron ko halal qarar de dain.....................???

saeed khan

Yar itna na bolo kay apni hi dum ko aag lag jaye

These may be professional guards but still no one of them used it and kept these weapons for protection.
I said to punish the users of these weapons from whichever party they are whether PTI. I am a first a Pakistani and then any party supporter.
But because you are first a party supporter then a Pakistani so you can not understand whatever I said because which party you support its leader even do not accept Pakistan.

Last edited: