PMLN and PPP are united against PTI’s govt to protect public interest - Mian Javed Latif

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even PTI , plmQ, MQM also joined hands
PTI did not willingly join hands with MQM and PMLQ.PTI did not win enough seats so needed the support of small parties.Nawaz dakoo joined hands with Fazloo and Achakzai even though Goon League had two third majority.PPP and Goon League have always joined hands to save each other's corruption and will continue to do so.

Shazi ji

PTI did not willingly join hands with MQM and PMLQ.PTI did not win enough seats so needed the support of small parties.Nawaz dakoo joined hands with Fazloo and Achakzai even though Goon League had two third majority.PPP and Goon League have always joined hands to save each other's corruption and will continue to do so.

Point is not willingly or unwillingly!!!!
The Youthian PTI joined hands with Daku and Bhatta KHOR party YES OR NO ???

Aslan

Point is not willingly or unwillingly!!!!
The Youthian PTI joined hands with Daku and Bhatta KHOR party YES OR NO ???
It joined hands with MQM Pakistan to form the government.This is good decision because Pakistan can not afford to have a PPP or PMLN led government anymore. A PTI government with these small parties is a better option than letting PPP or PMLN to get into power.

Shazi ji

It joined hands with MQM Pakistan to form the government.This is good decision because Pakistan can not afford to have a PPP or PMLN led government anymore. A PTI government with these small parties is a better option than letting PPP or PMLN to get into power.
This point does make sense and I agree

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
پھر یہ ٹھرکی گھر جا کر مریم کے ساتھ ہاتھ بھی کرے گا
i-see-what-you-did-there-via-9gag-com-16979068.png

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Shazi hi I visited london and streets had trash all over. You not concentrating on your job.
Is ko apnay haal pe chordo, doosray thread mein chitrol bardash nahi hui, now stalking me all over the forum ! LOL And also not the first time that has happened.

Rambler

Is ko apnay haal pe chordo, doosray thread mein chitrol bardash nahi hui, now stalking me all over the forum ! LOL And also not the first time that has happened.

Shazi ji is a good man. Just that his upper chamber is not wrapped tight aka mentally handicapped.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Shazi ji is a good man. Just that his upper chamber is not wrapped tight aka mentally handicapped.
Shazi is a man! LOOL I thought it was a girl, what kind of guy name is Shazi, Yeh to Shameem Firdous wala case hogaya! Hahaha

Shazi ji

Shazi hi I visited london and streets had trash all over. You not concentrating on your job.
Oooo mera Bacha where hv u been went to collect GARBAGE but they told me RAMBLER family out of town so when you together let me know will do proper SAFAI OF KACHRA once for all
Don’t worry Bachay papa will do it