***Please Stop Calling Pakistan on cellular/ land lines - Zardari & Cronies came up with a new plan

Luv.Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Wah zardari wah...Pardesion kay liye aik aur tuhfa...........hor choopo..

Thanks to Hasb-e-Haal for raising this issue in Fridays programme.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ATM ( Anda Tamater Maar ) Tehreek.......................Spartacus

As we all know about the high rates of telephone calls to Pakistan . What we can do within the legal range when we are the victim of this stupid decision that has been taken by the present government of Pakistan.

I do not know if it is legal ....But if it is legal we can reply in a very good way ....

I am announcing ATM Tehreek.........( Anda Tamater Maar Tehreek )

Whenever you see a Pakistani Minister or Pakistani officers ( Embassy officers ) and no matter if they are on a private visit or officially visit to out side the country. Through Aanda and Tamater to them as a thank you.

When this news will show on international media they would do sure something to protect their valuable faces and shirts.

There are thousands of officers you will find in all over the world.

Remember please : You must be sure that this action is not an illegal action in your country ( Where you are right now )

ATM Tehreel Zinda Baad .......

ATM Tehreek till the low cost of phone rate ...........

Spartacus ( Baqalam Khud )

Last edited:

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ATM ( Anda Tamater Maar ) Tehreek.......................Spartacus

hahahah... what kind of rubbish threads are being posted on siasat.pk now a days ...

I do understand your sentiments as Altaf's calls will now be expensive but this is no way to act .. grow up

ashi0077

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i think we should stop calling pak through telephones. we should use skype, yahoo or other social networks

Spartacus

[h=2]ATM ( Anda Tamater Maar ) Tehreek.......................Spartacus[/h]
As we all know about the high rates of telephone calls to Pakistan . What we can do within the legal range when we are the victim of this stupid decision that has been taken by the present government of Pakistan.

I do not know if it is legal ....But if it is legal we can reply in a very good way ....

Whenever you see a Pakistani Minister or Pakistani officers ( Embassy officers ) and no matter if they are on a private visit or officially visit to out side the country. Through Aanda and Tamater to them as a thank you.

When this news will show on international media they would do sure something to protect their valuable faces and shirts.

Remember please : You must be sure that this action is not an illegal action in your country ( Where you are right now )

seekers

Minister (2k+ posts)

انڈا ٩٦/ درجن ، ٹماٹر ٥٠/کلو ، بھائی جہاں مارنے ہوں پیشگی اطلاع مجھ غریب کو ضرور کریں

Spartacus

hahahah... what kind of rubbish threads are being posted on siasat.pk now a days ...

I do understand your sentiments as Altaf's calls will now be expensive but this is no way to act .. grow up

You stupid there are millions of pakistanis who will loss their contacts to home . They have to force to reduce contacts from home.

Spartacus

i think we should stop calling pak through telephones. we should use skype, yahoo or other social networks

People like you who are using that they can use skype and other social network to avoid this problem. But remember soon or later they will stop this skype and other social network as well .

I think no one on this FORUM knows that A Skype call in Ethiopia will now get you 15 years in prison.
http://venturebeat.com/2012/06/14/ethiopia-skype-illegal/

If we do not stop our government right now they would stop skype and other social network very soon.

Now or Never ...........Act now
ATM Tehreek............Now or Never

Aanda Tamater Phaik .....Tamasha Daikh ( Spartacus )

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)

why u calling wadera stupid , just because he didnt agree with your weird response .. ??

i will wait for you to do it first ? which ofcourse you wont becuase you cant do it to your own ministers your own government ..

and please stop assuming about other srevices being closed in "future " we will see what to do if it "ever" happens ..

I agree that raising taxes on calls made to pakistan is very bad decision to increase revenue , but i believe few years ago we were paying even more to make calls to pakistan , why are you so worried about millions of pakistanis living abroad .. you dont represent them ! and you better not patronize them either .. please ..

and yeah i am watching .. would love to see yo throw andas and tamatar .. would you ??

Spartacus

why u calling wadera stupid , just because he didnt agree with your weird response .. ??

i will wait for you to do it first ? which ofcourse you wont becuase you cant do it to your own ministers your own government ..

and please stop assuming about other srevices being closed in "future " we will see what to do if it "ever" happens ..

I agree that raising taxes on calls made to pakistan is very bad decision to increase revenue , but i believe few years ago we were paying even more to make calls to pakistan , why are you so worried about millions of pakistanis living abroad .. you dont represent them ! and you better not patronize them either .. please ..

and yeah i am watching .. would love to see yo throw andas and tamatar .. would you ??

I am one of those several millions and that is why I am part of them and and that is why I do represent them as well.
Act now or never .....Send emails to all of those who you think are responsible if you can not be part of ATM Tehreek...
Do not wait till they stop your skype and yahoo ....:)

No matter who is the minister ....No matter from which party .....This rule is for all......
Whenever you see a minister or officers no matter on a official visit or private visit no matter in shop or in a function ......Say thank you to them with ATM Tehreek......

One Aanda.........................................One Thank you
One Tamater......................................One thank you
Anda and Tamater both in one time .......3 Thank you

Spartacus :)

Spartacus

[h=2]ATM ( Anda Tamater Maar ) Tehreek.......................Spartacus[/h]

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)

You stupid there are millions of pakistanis who will loss their contacts to home . They have to force to reduce contacts from home.

Don't address me as you as you address your father. As I am not your father to tolerate being called stupid.

Now, my point remains that this is a useless thread as this topic has been discussed numerous times. However, your MQM brain will never understand this simple thing, would it?

wadera

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bro, this guy (Spartacus) calls his father in same manner ... so he is mistaken that I am his father. Hopefully he will understand that is not the case.

And please remind this nut-head (Spartacus) that is taxing a bigger issue than bhatta mafia and blatant murders MQM is committing in Karachi?

Shame on him

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)

Bro, this guy (Spartacus) calls his father in same manner ... so he is mistaken that I am his father. Hopefully he will understand that is not the case.

And please remind this nut-head (Spartacus) that is taxing a bigger issue than bhatta mafia and blatant murders MQM is committing in Karachi?

Shame on him

interestingly .. i dont know spartacus and has no intensions to .. anybody who is loyal to MQM / altaf is a no no for me .. if you have something to say to him you can do it directly , and just dont bring his father into all this .. if you have proof his father is same then by all means say something to him directly as well ..secondly, i do agree spartacus is a dick head .. :)

Paracha_Pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)

Why PML (N) budar bant main equally resposible hain,,Federation main zardari ko support kia aur Punjab ka Chief ministry aur Govt lee,aur Nawaz shareef agar iktedaar ka ya prime minister bun nay ka bhuka nahi tu 3rd time Prime minister bun nay ka law kiyon laya

wasiqjaved

PTA can suck on my salty n' velvety b**ls.

We really need an organised movement to wash these corrupt leaders out!

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)

Govt just wants to disconnect / cut the relationship of overseas pakistanies with Pakistan.

Overseas Pakistanies send lots of money in foreign currencies that stabalise paksitan's balance of payment and currency rate.

Individuals like zardars, shareefs, rehman maliks, etc dont want it, their investments are in $$$ and less remmittences to pakistan means increase of their wealth. they dont care about Pakistan and Pakistanies.​