Pepsi causes cancer, says watchdog

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pepsi still contains worrying levels of carcinogen: Group

Mirza ghaalib ka aik shair hai...
Zamana kahe latt ye ghalat lag gaee...(blah)(blah)(blah)(serious)

Pepsi ya kisi bhi soft drink ki latt achi nahi khaas tor se females ke liye to bilkul bhi nahi

I dunt want to sound immature and stubborn thts why i accept yes its a latt. .

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

seriously its too hot to resist. . . (cry) (cry)n(cry)

Mirza ghaalib ka aik shair hai...
Zamana kahe latt ye ghalat lag gaee...(blah)(blah)(blah)(serious)

Pepsi ya kisi bhi soft drink ki latt achi nahi khaas tor se females ke liye to bilkul bhi nahi

Just quit it slowly and gradually over a period of time.. :)

First thing is to find a good alternative and then start quitting it over a period of time...

true...finding a good substitute helps...try fresh smoothies...my new fav is blueberry-mango-flax seed smoothie..:biggthumpup:

Fatema

Just quit it slowly and gradually over a period of time.. :)

First thing is to find a good alternative and then start quitting it over a period of time...

yeah alternative are equally dangerous :P. . . more or less same amount of sugar. . but yeah youre right i must find some cool and healthy alternative. . :)

FaisalKh

I dunt want to sound immature and stubborn thts why i accept yes its a latt. .

Yah addiction is not good be it something of good or bad. Moderation is better in almost every thing... In case of junk food and soft drinks with lots of empty calories and if compare it with the way people live in our country specially female then it is a sort of slow poison. We eat unhealthy and in large quantity and less exercise and look many people suffer from obesity or at least belly fat...

Fatema

start in ramadan...its easy to stick to not drinking it in that month..if you make it one month, its easier to go on after that..

Iftar time i dunt get much hungry its the thirst really. . . and its not just pepsi but all fizzy drinks. . but yeah i should gradually quit.. . month of ramzan will help i guess. .

FaisalKh

true...finding a good substitute helps...try fresh smoothies...my new fav is blueberry-mango-flax seed smoothie..:biggthumpup:

Drinking cold water or like u said smoothies is much better, refreshing and healthy than drinking soda, cola soft drinks etc... And some people are in the delusion that it quenches thirst... (bigsmile) I used to drink coca cola alot but now i prefer to stay thirsty than consuming these empty calories...

Fatema

Drinking cold water or like u said smoothies is much better, refreshing and healthy than drinking soda, cola soft drinks etc... And some people are in the delusion that it quenches thirst... (bigsmile) I used to drink coca cola alot but now i prefer to stay thirsty than consuming these empty calories...

once u had that delusion as well.:P . . and now stop taunting :angry_smile: :(

K . Z

MPA (400+ posts)

[h=1]Does Coca-Cola contain alcohol?[/h]

Coca-Cola is recognised as a non-alcoholic beverage and we do not add alcohol as an ingredient.

Trace levels of alcohol can occur naturally in many foods and beverages. Governments and religious organisations have recognised that such minute levels are considered acceptable in non-alcoholic foods and beverages.

Our products are safe and meet the safety requirements, laws and practices in every country where our brands are sold.

Source
ایک گلاس پانی میں اگر آپ کے سامنے ایک قطرے کا بھی کچھ حصّہ گٹر کا پانی ڈال دیا جائے تو کیا آپ پینا پسند کریں گے ؟

mubarak-ho

Senator (1k+ posts)

exaggerated-pepsi-ad-667-2.jpg

FaisalKh

once u had that delusion as well.:P . . and now stop taunting :angry_smile: :(

Haha trust me i did not even read ur previous post i know many people with same sort of thinking and specially in ads they show the same thing. (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Fatema

Haha trust me i did not even read ur previous post i know many people with same sort of thinking and specially in ads they show the same thing. (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

well its not from ads trust me m not that weak. . :P. . .but yeah ive accepted it and now will do something to over come this latt..

FaisalKh

well its not from ads trust me m not that weak. . :P. . .but yeah ive accepted it and now will do something to over come this latt..

Haan achi baat hai warna aap ki Display Pic main jo ye gol gappay jesi billi hai us se bhi moti ho jaogee (Allah na karay. Bolo Aameen)(bigsmile)

Fatema

Haan achi baat hai warna aap ki Display Pic main jo ye gol gappay jesi billi hai us se bhi moti ho jaogee (Allah na karay. Bolo Aameen)(bigsmile)

Aameen. . . :biggthumpup:

sngilani

seriously its too hot to resist. . . (cry) (cry)n(cry)

Do'nt be impatient, addiction goes off very slowly. Try to reduce the amount gradually in step ladder fashion. You will be free one day. Allah give you success.

Intoxicate by Toxin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think it is not that much alarming as been reported here, the concentration present in cock are considered unsafe after allowing 29 microgram per day consumption as safe by California government. However, according to many other food regulating organizations the set standards are different and according to them cock and pepsi are not in red list. But we are consuming 4-Mel in much higher level in our daily life while eating fried food, grilled meat and drinking coffee.