Of all the popular figures in pakistan who would you trust the most to be telling the truth ?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take a little while to name the person that you would trust the most if he/she were to say something regarding political or a nonpolitical issue in Pakistan. The person you choose does not have to be a political leader.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abdul Sattar Edhi, Hamid Gul, Imran Khan, Ansar Abbassi, Zaid hamid, Haroon-ur-Rasheed.

Spartacus

Sh.Rasheed , Musharraf , IK , Najam Sethi ,Faisal Hayat ,AH .
There are alot of others but list will be long....

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
I am giving them numbers.
1.Imran Khan - for sure. THE MOST trust worthy person in Pakistan "for the people of Pakistan."
100. Haroon Rasheed. Great Journalist. Speaking truth and know that success lies by following islam.
101. Ansar Abbasi. Very nice journalist, Remember that Speaking Against a cruel government is also Jihad and thats what he is doing.
102.Gen Hameed Gul - When he was in power or DG ISI, at that time he kept quite. So how he is trust worthy. Although i do appreciate what he is doing and love to listen him.

I gave Imran Khan number 1 and rest from 100 because there is a big gap with respect to trust between Imran and rest of the described people. No one Stands in between 1 and 100.

Altaf hussain

FAZAL UREHMAN:lol:
ALTAF HUSSAIN.:lol:
ZARDARI:lol:
SALMAN TASEER:lol:
BABAR AWAN:lol:
QAIRA:lol:
PERVAIZ ASHRAF:lol:
MQM,PPP:lol:

M

Murshad Jee

Sh.Rasheed , Musharraf , IK , Najam Sethi ,Faisal Hayat ,AH .
There are alot of others but list will be long....

By the way who is IK which you mentioned in your post and was afraid to write the full name?

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
1) Talat Hussain (My liking for him was the same even before this flotila issue).
2) Haroon Rasheed
3) Ansar Abbasi

(I shall not mention IK because the thread starter didn't asked for political persons.)

Spartacus

By the way who is IK which you mentioned in your post and was afraid to write the full name?
If you read my old posts , you will know what does it mean. IK=Imran Khan , AH= Altaf Hussain ...etc etc...Chief Justice = CJ ...Pervaiz Musharraf = PM
Why should be I afraid , would you please give any reason ....