Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Desi Wedding Part II by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan ( Log Kya Kahenge )

Did not know that you are an expert on the topic :P

BTW, a lot of things in Pakistan, and also among Pakistanis overseas, are done because of the proverbial "log kya kahenge". I am not sure when we will realize our folly and get out of this self-torturing mindset.

Me and abunch of friends got ouut of it long ago and enjoying every minute of it, though for ladies, it took a little convincing. Leave the door open, don't phone just come, come the way you are, ask if hungry and eat what is there and please ladies don't panic and start cleaning up when you just cleaned...and wow life is so easy already
I have a friend, a multi millionare, making millions of dollar deals with sofisticated suited booted elite, in his shalwar qameez and if some one said ' log kia kuhengay' said unki maan ka tunna! We all learnt it from him!
Unki maan ka tunna!

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

wohi baat hoi k loog kiya kahein ge ,bhai ihsas e kamtari ka shikar Q hotay ho,shalwar Qameez pehan kar,Kiya aap mein confidence nahi hay,
agar shalwar kameez pehen k aata tou loog kehtey ... sala mullah ......

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)

I Agree with u,
Me and abunch of friends got ouut of it long ago and enjoying every minute of it, though for ladies, it took a little convincing. Leave the door open, don't phone just come, come the way you are, ask if hungry and eat what is there and please ladies don't panic and start cleaning up when you just cleaned...and wow life is so easy already
I have a friend, a multi millionare, making millions of dollar deals with sofisticated suited booted elite, in his shalwar qameez and if some one said ' log kia kuhengay' said unki maan ka tunna! We all learnt it from him!
Unki maan ka tunna!

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Meeting your wife in paradise...FUNNY Nouman Ali Khan talks about the Great reunion in Paradise...

They do Pop Pop you do BRRRR...Bother Nouman Ali Khan explains from the Quran as to how Allah defines the people of patience and how these people would react to "bad" things happening to them...

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Meeting your wife in paradise...FUNNY Nouman Ali Khan talks about the Great reunion in Paradise...

JazakaAllah brother for sharing this.

May Allah SWT bless Nuaman and all of us..Aameen.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Beware: Bad Trendsetters - Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan - MUST MUST WATCH

Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan explains people who are setting bad trends and people like likus who are following those trends and culture blindly. He explains what kind of relation should we have with our daughters and sons. (especially people who are living in western society)

May Allah bless him for this very informative lecture and make us follow the Deen of Ibrahim AS. Because Ibrahim AS never followed any body else except Allah. When every single one around him was worshipping idols, he was the only one who did not follow the trend but followed the saying of Allah.

JZK

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
What is the "Coolness of Eyes"? - Excellent lecture by Brother Nouman Ali Khan - Must Watch

One of the Very Best Lectures of Nouman Ali Khan, it explains in detail the term ''Coolness of Eyes'' and also maintains a suspense and interest throughout which brother Nouman Ali Khan beautifully ends by connecting the dots.....

AN ABSOLUTE MUST HEAR FOR EVERY MUSLIM!!

Jazak'Allah Khairan Kaseera

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: What is the "Coolness of Eyes"? - Excellent lecture by Brother Nouman Ali Khan - Must Watch

اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ

خدا آسمانوں اور زمین کا نور ہے

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A msg for Muslim daughters & sons --- Nouman Ali Khan

@Amna_Amo
better for u join the DAR-AL HUDA (dr farhat hashmi).