swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: A Message For Non Hijabi Sisters By Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

Here its is……. For a quick reference watch first video

For details on parda in the whole society watch these videos

yar tum nay shyd mayree words theek say nahe perhay mai nay kaha thaa kisi DESI ALIM ki videos.

AUR DR ISRAR SAAB TOU AIK GREAT INSAAN THAY INN KO TUM NAY DESI KIS hisaab say samaj liya?
:angry_smile:

MuslimPK

Voter (50+ posts)

yar tum nay shyd mayree words theek say nahe perhay mai nay kaha thaa kisi DESI ALIM ki videos.

AUR DR ISRAR SAAB TOU AIK GREAT INSAAN THAY INN KO TUM NAY DESI KIS hisaab say samaj liya?
:angry_smile:

I thought that you want some videos in urdu. Anyway let other people watch and hear the truth about parda from a great scholar. A great thinker, scholar, Daaee and a practicing Muslim. Not a paid mullah. May Allah S.W.T grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is also a message for BeHaya brothers who cannot control their desire to look at everyother moving creature. We expect a lot from our women and only dare ourselves to bare minimum. Change your self so that the people around you change them selves. Do not force the change.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

This is also a message for BeHaya brothers who cannot control their desire to look at everyother moving creature. We expect a lot from our women and only dare ourselves to bare minimum. Change your self so that the people around you change them selves. Do not force the change.

'Lower your gaze for it is an arrow from the arrows of Shaytaan. The first look is overlooked since it is unintentional, so Allaah had mercy upon us and forgave us for that and as for the second, the male and the female believer are both taken to account for that.'

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

What sisters have to do and dont have to do..dosent concern me..i have to take care of the responsibilty of being a man as of now inshAllah..u can listen to DR israr..who speaks urdu..on wht he thinks of Niqab..his lectures are readily availible..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-VNSwAHHo&feature=related
Please upload some video of desi ALIM. (who explain the niqaab)
i m waiting.............................

desikuri

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: A Lecture for Muslim Youth | Q&A Session | by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

mashALLAH very good lecture

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Desi Wedding Part II by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan ( Log Kya Kahenge )

walaiti kapray pehan kar desi Wedding par tanqeed karna kiya ye Khula tazaad nahi?
are you serious... you are not listening to what he is trying to tell us... yaar aur app kis desi kapro ki baat kar rahai hoo jo kai humarai mulk mai sub chor rahai hain... aur libas jab tak app ko cover karai wats wrong with it...

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

sorry "Lotaa" bhai.....i wanted to dislike your post but by mistake clicked on like........so don't mind......

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

walaiti kapray pehan kar desi Wedding par tanqeed karna kiya ye Khula tazaad nahi?

Dear lotaa, sawaal yeh hai keh yeh khula tazaad kis bunyaad par hai? in sahab ki sunnat ki tareef ki bunyaad par.

Asal baat yeh hai, ham log islam ki ghalat tareef kar ke khud phans jaate hen.

Is ummat ka sab se bada almiya yeh hai ke ham log aqal istemaal nahin karte bulkeh aqal ke istemal ko khilaafe deen qarar dete hen.

Amna_Amo

Councller (250+ posts)

true nd agree with bro nouman

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

And that's all you noticed?

People now a days notice these things
I have to give a lecture on ' Death of Wrestling in Punjab'
Sochta hoon 'langote' pehn kur jaoon! aur sharam se mur jaoon
It will cover death and wrestling both!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

How to get rid of Show-off and Un-Islamic practices in wedding ceremonies.

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)

People now a days notice these things
I have to give a lecture on ' Death of Wrestling in Punjab'
Sochta hoon 'langote' pehn kur jaoon! aur sharam se mur jaoon
It will cover death and wrestling both!

Did not know that you are an expert on the topic :P

BTW, a lot of things in Pakistan, and also among Pakistanis overseas, are done because of the proverbial "log kya kahenge". I am not sure when we will realize our folly and get out of this self-torturing mindset.