SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Signs of Hypocrite (Munafiq ki nishaniyaan)...by Nouman Ali Khan

I said..We pakistani support our government..plus u are saying we should eleminate extremists..and then when American kills innocent muslims in the name of eleminating extremists from there tax money u have a problem..
on one hand u are saying we should kill muslims in our country and on the other hand u are saying US is doing wrong in killing muslims...u seem to be confused..
i say both of them are wrong..so u urself..including me are all hypocrites..according too you..that is what u mean..
u are saying adjacent afghani region must be eliminated..that means u support America drone attacks in our villages??? do uu???u support the killing of women and children..?????coz u want to eleminate all the people that also includes women and children..
Are u even a muslim????

The mulla slave has been very conveniently trapped in his own game !!!!!!!!!!! Listen mulla slave the war on terror that Pakistan is fighting is a must to end radicalism and terrorism prevailing in Pakistan. You in your love for this American mulla have without any proper investigation equated Pakistanis to hypocrites which displays your hatred towards the country and is comparable to the hatred shown by mullas against the creation of Pakistan around 1947 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Radicals and terrorists in Pakistan and adjacent Afghani region must be eliminated at all costs !!!!!!!!!! Attack in Aghanistan to get rid of the extremists like mulla Omer and Osama are important steps and it is in Pakistan's interests to get rid of them asap !!!!!!!!!!!!! Majority of the Pakistanis stand shoulder to shoulder with army and will continue to lend support to the country till one last cell of the brain survives !!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the odd one out here and your rhetorics actually indicate that you have run out of arguments and have no sane defence whatsoever in his interests !!!!!!!!!!!!! The war of Iraq is completely illegal and all blame rests on Americans and the people contributing to their cause in the form of tax money !!!!!!!!!!!! Hypocrites !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Signs of Hypocrite (Munafiq ki nishaniyaan)...by Nouman Ali Khan

In taza khudaon main baRa sab se watan hai
Jo pairhan iss ka hai, woh mazhab ka kafan hai

Yeh bott keh tarasheeda-e-tahzeeb-i-navi hai
Gharat gar-e-khashan-e-deen-i-nabawi hai

Baazu tira tawheed ki quwwat se qawi hai
Islam tira dais he, tu Mustafawi hai!

Nazzara-e-deerana zamanay ko dikha dai
Ai Mustafawi, khaak main iss but to mila dai

Ho qaid-maqaami to nateeja hai tabahi
Rah bahar main azad-e-watan, soorat-e-maahi

Hai tark-e-watan sunnat-e-Mahboob-e-Ilaahi
Dai tu bhi nabuwwat ki sadaqat peh gawahi

Guftaar-e-siyasat main watan aur hi kuch hai
Irshaad-e-nabuwwat main watan aur hi kuch hai

Aqwaam-e-jahan main hai raqabat, to issi sai
Taskheer hai maqsood-e-tijarat, to issi sai

Khaali hai sadaqat sai siyasat, to issi sai
Kamzor ka ghar hota hai gharat, to issi sai

Aqwam main makhlooq-e-khuda bat-ti hai iss sai
Qaumeat islam ki jaR kat-ti hai iss sai (Allama Iqbal (RA))

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I met Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

Assalam Wa'alaikum,

On my business trip to Dallas last weekend, I was able to meet Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan in Islamic Center of Irving. He lives in Dallas and he came to the masjid to deliver half an hour lecture at midnight after the taraweeh. I got the oppurtunity to meet with him after the lecture.

He is the same in-person as we see him on these videos. He is so down to earth man and Mash'Allah the knowledge and wisdom he has is just pure amazing.

I found out that he is working very hard and I could clearly see that he is not getting enough sleep.

Mash'Allah he is busy with delivering lectures across the country, running his institute and spending quality time with his family. Really it taught me how to be a balance human being and muslim. During the day he is giving Da'wah and during the night he is praying, really following the sunnah of our beloved Messenger pbuh.

I also got chance to visit his institute named "Bayyinah", where he teaches Qu'ranic Arabic.

I was not able to really able to acheive what I wanted to get from this business trip but meeting Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan really made my trip worth and I'll remember it for a very long time.

May Allah bless him for the work he is doing for the betterment of Ummah.

Ameen.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: I met Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

I had the pleasure of attending his classes on Quranic Arabic.
He is a fantastic teacher with nice sense of humor.
I wish I could take some more classes on Quranic Arabic taught by him in person.

Last edited:

bachamazar

Citizen
An Eye Opener For Muslim Brothers by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

Asalam O Alaikum brothers n sisters
this is my first thread on this forum
i hope every1 get something from this clip inshALLAH

You can't get enough of these lectures

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
WHAT IS SUCCESS??? WHO IS SUCCESSFUL??? By Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan...MUST WATCH

This is an extract from brother Nouman's tafsir on Surah ASR

Brother Nouman's Tafsir on Juzz Amma (Sipara 30) of Quran is remarkable. He studied 50 plus classical tafsirs of Quran before coming up with his own.

His Marvelous Tafsir on Juzz Amma can be downloaded from the following link

http://bayyinah.com/media/

or

http://www.kalamullah.com/juzz-amma.html

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Our Legacy for our children... any doubt??? by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

A MUST SEE

Our Legacy for the children... DOUBT? - An excellent lecture Nouman Ali Khan on extremely pressing issue that we all face, but do not pay attention to resolve it. Lecture at held Masjid Maryam (New Territory), Sugar Land, Texas.

For more information about Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan and his works, please visit: bayyinah.com.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: I love her so much !! by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan

nauman aLI kHAN IS very engaging and very nice to listen to MashAllah

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: "Parents" What's Wrong With You? by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan Part 1

Amazing speaker one of my fav alon with Hamza tzortzis