Newly elected Italian Prime Minister came to meet President in a Taxi

desan

President (40k+ posts)
In more fancy words yes.............all the politicians are crooks if you ask the locals of that country

Like religious bigots, corrupt politicians have a unique creed of their very own...

It is the people and media watchdogs that keep them in check, both of which we lack.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like religious bigots, corrupt politicians have a unique creed of their very own...

It is the people and media watchdogs that keep them in check, both of which we lack.
Not really.....we are evolving .........media is same......look at Trump he is no saint n the way he was projected.............we will get there let the time come

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Not really.....we are evolving .........media is same......look at Trump he is no saint n the way he was projected.............we will get there let the time come

Trump is vilified, not "projected" - except maybe by the Murdoch media empire (i.e, their Mir Shakeel but without the lifafa from Mara Lago)...

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trump is vilified, not "projected" - except maybe by the Murdoch media empire (i.e, their Mir Shakeel but without the lifafa from Mara Lago)...
In Sheikh Rasheed golden words there is always a man behind the case.........nothing is black n white........we live in grey era n it was always like that

desan

President (40k+ posts)
In Sheikh Rasheed golden words there is always a man behind the case.........nothing is black n white........we live in grey era n it was always like that

Except, some are more evil than others...

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this is Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau going into Canada House in London.

NO, he is not Trudeau,,, he used Taxi once time only, but can see that there is lot of security office around him. its better to use some protocol than doing this texi drama. Every country they have there special protocol arrangements for there PM and President.

lalsavera

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Its Italian Prime Minister coming to meet the president

kabhi koi martial law came in to taxi ?

tehran-iran-pakistani-president-pervez-musharraf-arrives-to-meet-with-picture-id73205694