My assumption that a good man on top can correct the entire structure has been proved wrong - Hassan Nisar

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
This system needs to be uprooted ASAP otherwise IK will get uprooted

And how will it happen?

Things are a lot difficult in practical than saying. Turkey's Erdogan took 18 good years to uproot the rubbish system of parliamentary form of democracy.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
And one more thing, Hassan Nisar is a fucking piece of shit and so is Haroon Rasheed and all these bastard anchors, if it was up to me, I will put all of them on trial, these bastards must be properly investigated.

The Only Fucking Piece of Shit Is You.

The Only Thing That Should Be Investigated Is That How Many "Dads" It Took To Conceive A Sorry G*tter Rat Like You

Last edited:

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Productive, you don’t know the meaning of productive, cuz being productive definitely isn’t eating pig shit.

But yes I agree, shagging someone definitely is productive, I love my parents and have a lot of respect for them, and doing something to do, isnt what we civilised humans do, but I can for sure doe something to your parents.

Your dad wasn’t up to the job, that’s why your mum gave birth to a piece of shit like you. Let me know when your mom is free, I will do her proper, she will give birth to men, I assure you that, and I fuck that dad of yours who doesn’t know shit about how to shag his wife.

You are a fucking scumbag and if you were my son, I would have shot your ass ages ago, for just being you.

Waiting for your message sweetheart

You Never Asked Your Mom About Your Pathetic Birth.Your Impotent Dad Couldn't Do Shit.It Was After She Got Gang ****** At Raiwind Farmhouse That Your Sorry Birth Took Place.

No Wonder You're So Bitter Both Your Dads Modi and Nawaz Don't Own Their Bastard Son:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Awwwww Kitni Mirchi Lagein Chote L*nd Waale Kutte Jis Ko Bhonkne Ke Siwa Kuch Nahi Aaata:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jaaa Jaaa Yeh Bharam Kisi Aur Ko Dikha

Last edited:

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
You like a filth match, I am impressed, I don’t need to ask my mom, I am very sure who my dad is, it’s you who isn’t sure who to call dad, as for the question whether my dad is impotent or not, let me meet your mom, she will tell you, or maybe she will just leave you all, to get a decent bang. One thing upset me a little bit, dont associate me with Shareefs and Raiwand, or the Zardari’s or the molvis, I hate all those pricks, and those who have looted Pakistan and still are. From now on I will call you son, you are like one to me, and when I see I am going to properly spank you, to get some sense in to you.

Waiting for your response xxxx

AYe Haaye Haaye Teri Auqaat Dikha Di To Mirchen Lag Gai

Why Don't I Meet Your Mom I Will Give You So Many Brothers They May Teach You Some Manners.

As For A Pathetic Little Midget Like You, You Can't Even Bang Yourself Your Winnie Is So Microscopic

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know my dad, it’s you who is confused, don’t know the number of dads you have, can’t decide whether to call Hassan Nisar your dad, he might be it, ask your mom, I can fuck all three of you, this bastard has got a screw lose in his head. That’s what the bitch doesn’t know what to spit out. Fuck Hassan Nisar, he is a son of a bitch

Off Course You Know Your Dad You See Them On TV Everyday.They Laugh At What They Did To Your Mom And Got Away With It:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
And how will it happen?

Things are a lot difficult in practical than saying. Turkey's Erdogan took 18 good years to uproot the rubbish system of parliamentary form of democracy.

IK is no Erdogan. IK is directionless and confused He made Shahbaz and Hamza PAC chairmen. You cant uproot rigged system like this. He is giving power to people who rigged the whole system

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
That Is The Problem Man A Part Of Insafeans (Who I Like Calling Chaploosians) Are So Blinded By Their Devotion That They Cannot Differentiate Between Well Meaning Criticism and Malicious Attacks.

They Start Abusing Even Well Meaning Critics Like Haroon Rasheed and Irshad Bhatti
For the record, I am *not* abusing anyone - in fact i start by saying that HS is a good man with good intentions ... also I agree but also must add to your comments about devotion to the leaders - Followers of ALL parties are blindfolded by their leaders in general, Insafians aren't the only ones - in fact Noora and Piplies are the worst of all. So called Chaploosians are a notch better but not much :-)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Hamz is not PAC chairman.

BTW PAC can't do too much in accoutbility. All they can raise questions over audit reports. They have no authority in poking their noses in every type of accountibily issue.

IK is not confused, rather those are confused who consider him so.

IK is not Erdogan because before electing as PM, he was mayor of Istanbul, I guess. And had plenty of experience in practical politics. He was also not doing well in early days and went for re-election just after 2.5 years due to low majority issue. IK has the same blackmailing comrades in PTI and coilation.

IK has to go into early elections due to these blackmailers but currently he wants to consolidate his feet.

IK is no Erdogan. IK is directionless and confused He made Shahbaz and Hamza PAC chairmen. You cant uproot rigged system like this. He is giving power to people who rigged the whole system

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, you are like one of those gays who like being funnelled twice a day, everyday, good news for you, you will get it twice a day, everyday, I am bisexual, so I like fucking both men and woman, I got enough fuel to fuck your whole family, altogether :LOL:, it will be like a family bang bang by s stranger. My Winnie being my microscopic , sounds like you like surprises, cuz you will be shocked in a big way, besides if fancy a donkey kong, I can arrange that too. Let me know sweat heart.

Xxx

I Know You Are, You Got ***** By Imran Ali In Your Pathetic Childhood.I Feel Sorry For You First Your Mama Got ***** By Sharifs and Their Yaar Modi And Then You Got Banged In Kasur And Your Video Spread Via Dark Net

After That They Sold You Afghan Bachabaaz War lords Who Cut Your D*ck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Yeah I Know Why You Are Who You Are You Had One Pathetic Childhood.No WOnder You Got Gay

Sami Shah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I know my dad, it’s you who is confused, don’t know the number of dads you have, can’t decide whether to call Hassan Nisar your dad, he might be it, ask your mom, I can fuck all three of you, this bastard has got a screw lose in his head. That’s what the bitch doesn’t know what to spit out. Fuck Hassan Nisar, he is a son of a bitch
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, you are like one of those gays who like being funnelled twice a day, everyday, good news for you, you will get it twice a day, everyday, I am bisexual, so I like fucking both men and woman, I got enough fuel to fuck your whole family, altogether :LOL:, it will be like a family bang bang by s stranger. My Winnie being my microscopic , sounds like you like surprises, cuz you will be shocked in a big way, besides if fancy a donkey kong, I can arrange that too. Let me know sweat heart.

Xxx

Kitni shaandaar tarbiat ki hai tere maa baap ne qasam se

Me tujhe Suar ka bacha keh sakta hn lekin dar hai kahin suar min na kar jaaye:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kitni shaandaar tarbiat ki hai tere maa baap ne qasam se

Me tujhe Suar ka bacha keh sakta hn lekin dar hai kahin suar min na kar jaaye:angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:
Tarbyat, hmmm, pehley ye to batao tarbyat hoti kya hai, lekin khair tumhey agar pata hota to discuss na kartey. Sure ka bacha, nahi, wo to nahi hoon me, proper insan ka bacha ho, ha tera bap ban sakta ho agar to chahey to, aik kam karna, ja ke apney Ami, se pooch le, what turns her on, ask your wife or husband the same question, then reply to me, we can talk about tarbyat then,

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I Know You Are, You Got ***** By Imran Ali In Your Pathetic Childhood.I Feel Sorry For You First Your Mama Got ***** By Sharifs and Their Yaar Modi And Then You Got Banged In Kasur And Your Video Spread Via Dark Net

After That They Sold You Afghan Bachabaaz War lords Who Cut Your D*ck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Yeah I Know Why You Are Who You Are You Had One Pathetic Childhood.No WOnder You Got Gay
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I lik your English, by the way who is Imran Ali?, I told you I am bisexual, one who fucks men and women, which is why I said I won’t mind fucking your whole family. Do you like bondage, I can do that to you, I am sure you will enjoy it. Hay just an FYI, your boyfriend Sami Shah is in the chat room as well, he was quite angry with me for arousing you.

Xxx

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh and One More Thing You're Juts A Pathetic Piece Of Crap Belonging To The Sewers
Still fuck Hassan Nisar and his family along with yours, the guy is a piece of shit, and a low life scumbag and pull your tongue out of his asshole, he won’t appreciate it

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I lik your English, by the way who is Imran Ali?, I told you I am bisexual, one who fucks men and women, which is why I said I won’t mind fucking your whole family. Do you like bondage, I can do that to you, I am sure you will enjoy it. Hay just an FYI, your boyfriend Sami Shah is in the chat room as well, he was quite angry with me for arousing you.

Xxx

Oh You Don't Know The Man Who Did Unspeakable Things To You In Kasur Even Cut Off Your Microscopic D*ck.You Didn't Know His Name He Is The One Who Murdered Little Zainab.Too Bad He Didn't Kill You As Well Just Sold You To Some Afghan Bachabaaz.

Yeah Sure Why Don't You Come and Bring Your Family Over Then You'll Know What A Real Man's D*ck Looks Like (Not The Small Piece Of Meat That Hangs Between Your Legs)Their Screams Will Be Heard In Four Corners Of The World.

You Can Just Talk I Actually Did Your Mama:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Still fuck Hassan Nisar and his family along with yours, the guy is a piece of shit, and a low life scumbag and pull your tongue out of his asshole, he won’t appreciate it

Blah Blah Blah

You're Really Good At Pulling Your Shit Out Of Your Mouth I'll Hand You That.You Should Join A Circus

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh You Don't Know The Man Who Did Unspeakable Things To You In Kasur Even Cut Off Your Microscopic D*ck.You Didn't Know His Name He Is The One Who Murdered Little Zainab.Too Bad He Didn't Kill You As Well Just Sold You To Some Afghan Bachabaaz.

Yeah Sure Why Don't You Come and Bring Your Family Over Then You'll Know What A Real Man's D*ck Looks Like (Not The Small Piece Of Meat That Hangs Between Your Legs)Their Screams Will Be Heard In Four Corners Of The World.

You Can Just Talk I Actually Did Your Mama:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
One more thing, Hassan Nisar is a bastard, I used to fuck his wife with butter, and to get his anger out he was doing your mama

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nah, it gives me the utmost pleasure to spank the hell out of poops like you, and an FYI, tell your boyfriend to wash his cock after he pulls it out of your bum and before you put in your mouth, cuz it smells of shit. Did you chat to your mom about the question I said you ask her, what did she say??

She Said You Were A Pathetic Little Midget Who Thinks He Is So Macho.He Came And Got ***** By Everyone ROFL.

In The End He Ran Away Crying Like A Little Girl With Sore Bum

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
One more thing, Hassan Nisar is a bastard, I used to fuck his wife with butter, and to get his anger out he was doing your mama

Yeah His Wife Told Me You Were So Pathetic Your Tiny D*ck Coudn't Do Anything You Needed A Plastic P*nis And Even Then You Couldn't Do Anything And When HN Came He Banged You With His **** So Hard You Couldn't Stand It.The Entire Neighbourhood Heard Your SCreams Even Girlz Don't Scream That Hard When They Get F*cked:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You Had To Be A Little Dancer At His Parties For A Good Time He Owned You That Hard.