My assumption that a good man on top can correct the entire structure has been proved wrong - Hassan Nisar

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember my childhood, and I can get that myself, but they are not freely available where you are, so don’t be shy, let me know I will pay for it. And PS, you can do shit, you are just a little wanker sitting in your room on your sorry ass talking shit. You need to be throttled two times a day, with a dick that touches your throat so you can’t scream and nobody will interrupt your abuse.

And You're Just A Little Prick Who Can Talk Big Behind You're Fake ID.The Last Time I Saw Something Like You, I Flushed It

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
An Idiot Like You Should Learn History You Talk About Afghans Defeating Britain That Was The First Afghan War What About The Second Afghan War???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Anglo-Afghan_War

You Kabuli Channas Had To Give Up FATA KPK And The Entire Pashtun Belt Of Balochistan.Why Accepted Durand Line Then If You Defeated The British So Comprehensively.

I wish I had a lower I.Q, maybe then I could enjoy your company.

But Then Stupidity Is Not A Crime So You're Free To Go
Because countries have borders, and why did the British have to negotiate a settlement when they were superpower and winning, they didn’t, they were comprehensively beaten, they are a nation that has never been ruled by anybody, and that fact doesn’t change regardless of what a poop like you thinks.