Must watch - amazingly stupid idiot - Altaf Hussain's Student leader

Scorpion

Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaa

I thought i have seen the worst idiots in human history but i was wrong......

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
Re: Must watch - amazingly stupid idiot

This idiot of a man is discussing CIA and ISI relations with a gynacologist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Scorpion

Banned

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Altaf hussain, dr. gholam mujtaba and this stupid indian dancing all are the worst accidents in human history

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Scorpion

Banned
Mr. elipst

Just watch the video and you ll find this stupid doctor putting some light on his past association with Altaf hussain . . . . .

this thread has nothing to do with altaf hussain except the stupidities which I always found in Altaf's speeches . . .

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM isi tra logo ko bewakoof bnati ha... Ghar dekho or car dekho dolat k ambar lagye huwy han or Middle Class ki baat kar raha ha...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. elipst

Just watch the video and you ll find this stupid doctor putting some light on his past association with Altaf hussain . . . . .

this thread has nothing to do with altaf hussain except the stupidities which I always found in Altaf's speeches . . .

Yeah he joined IJT as he said later so he wasnt a 'student leader' of Altaf Hussein. All he said was that Altaf campaigned for him during student body election in 77. You watch it yourself first. Truly an idiotic thread.

Scorpion

Banned
All he said was that Altaf campaigned for him during student body election in 77.

That was my point that Altaf the beautiful campaigned for him as a leader . . . . .

And Doctor sahib has mentioned that Altaf always looked up to him . . . . . . .

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
That was my point that Altaf the beautiful campaigned for him as a leader . . . . .

And Doctor sahib has mentioned that Altaf always looked up to him . . . . . . .

Lot of difference between campaigning and considering someone your leader, there is a whole group of people who run for student body together, for different positions. As for what he is saying, you call him an idiot and then you believe what he says?

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

[hilar][hilar][hilar]???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?????

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
iss doctor family se pehlay kallu badmaash ka elaj karwana chahiyay....muft main ho jayay ga aur medicine bhee muft main mil jayain gee kyunke unn ke pass medical reps. ke sample hotay hain.....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[video=youtube;k19nXn1WDJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k19nXn1WDJ0&feature=player_detailpage[/video

glass-of-water-0808-lg-10661967.jpg

Dr Shahid Masood is a renowned for his political shows not for his achievement in Medicine.

Dr Farooq Sattar
is known as political leader, not as a Doctor.

Faiasal Sabzwari known as a deputy parliamentary leader of MQM in Sind Assembly, not as charter accountant.