Must watch - amazingly stupid idiot - Altaf Hussain's Student leader

Scorpion

Banned
He was in JAmiat! He says so himself and is still associated with them according to some people. Go blame Munawwar Hasan for his presence. Ask JI who is paying for his billboards.. HAHAH!

He also said that Altaf campaigned for him as for student leader . . . and that is my point . . . whats the problem than . . .

Scorpion

Banned
As for feeling pain at his picture at every road, do what I do and concentrate on driving my bike!

Bravo boy . . . .

One really needs guts to concentrate in face of the sickening portraits of the evil looking Altaf Hussain and Dr. Ghulam Mujtaba . . . .

Full score for bravery . . . . .

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اپنی قابلیت اور اپنی دولت کی تشہیر کرکے کیا بتانا چاہتے ہیں
جس زمین نے انہیں اتنا کچھ دیا اس زمین اور ملک کو انہوں نے کیا واپس کیا
کیا خدمات ہیں ملک کے لیے
اتنی دولت اور قابلیت حاصل کرنے کے بعد اپنے ملک میں کتنے ادارے قیام کیے
اس انسان سے زیادہ گرا ہوا اور کون ہو سکتا ہے جو اپنے منہ سے اپنی تعریف خود کرے

Scorpion

Banned
Whats so funny or naive about it. We should be proud of him. He worked hard to make his way to be where ever he is.

shaheedchoudry sahib,

can you explain how he worked hard and and where he has maked his way . . . . .

I think you are proud of him asking questions regarding CIA-ISI relations with a gynecologist . . . .

We have the right to at least laugh at such a stupid of all that this human kind has produced . . . .

And than he want to become the next Quaid e Azam, For God sake yar . . . . Have a mercy on Mr. Jinnah .

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
phele altaf husain ne in ke leye compain ki thi lekin jo leader huta hai wahi tarraqi pata hai or shurat bhi bad me inhi altaf husain ke aam se karkun ne in ko election me sikast di or aaj wohi altaf husain pure pakistan ka leader hai and i am praud of altaf husain.he is the only leader

Scorpion

Banned
phele altaf husain ne in ke leye compain ki thi lekin jo leader huta hai wahi tarraqi pata hai or shurat bhi bad me inhi altaf husain ke aam se karkun ne in ko election me sikast di or aaj wohi altaf husain pure pakistan ka leader hai and i am praud of altaf husain.he is the only leader

and than the same Altaf made a deal with the agencies who allowed him to slip to Saudi Arabia and than to Britain, just a few weeks before the military operation against his party . . . . . From there he was allowed by the establishment to run karachi in a Mafia style which he is still doing. it was he who fooled the Urdu speaking population and you are among one of them . . . . Please wake up and see the truth than to follow this Ugly Shriek

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
AH jesay loghon ko kuch kaha jayee tou kuch logh bura mantey hain ... sun k he haarat hoti hai... han lakin shayed insaan apney mafaad main kesi bhe haad tak ja sakta hai.

Scorpion

Banned
Altaf Hussain ya Ghulam Mujtaba jaisey logo ko support karnay ka liay Gudhay ka dimagh chaiay . . . .

Insaani dimagh itna stupid nahi hota . . . .

infzct the purpose for this thread is not to support or be against some party but to point out such Psychos who are fooling the masses . . .

frenes

Dr. sb jab perh likh jay gey tu b normal hony k kam hi chance nazar aty hain. Kiun un ko itna zaleel ker rhy ho, wo khud jo hazir hain apni khatir krwany k ley with family. Rhi bat Altaf Kalu choran Wala, aisy bandy k bary likhna acha likny walon ki insult hai. Lakh ***** kalu tery tey.

frenes

Faida, Luxury life style ar bachy abroad, kis cehz per baki log proude feel kry. jasy k wo keh rha hai jo kuch hai us ka apna hai, Nation even Karachi walon ko kiya diya. aisy hi reh jaty logon ko inspire krna cha rhy ho,. l
Whats so funny or naive about it. We should be proud of him. He worked hard to make his way to be where ever he is.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think, I could not explain myself. I meant to say that he is giving Pakistan a good name being a successfull doctor. When people meet him, he tells them that he is from Pakistan. Isn't that better than being a taxi driver?

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know what he did not say .....He lost election against MQM .
So he want to show that he is much able then Altaf Hussain..............Dr.....with original degree,,,, have more money then Altaf Hussain,,,the money he is not from Bhatta.......................Yee kia chahta haay ,que Altaf Bhai say ziada mashahoor ho jaiy ??????????? Esko apni Bori ka naap dy dyna chahiay....hahahaha

Scorpion

Banned
I have heard some news (unconfirmed till now) that the zardari government will be dissolved in the month of September-October and a care taker government of technocrats would be installed upon us with the tacit support of the Americans . . . . and this stupid buffoon (CIA Agent-was he the only stupid left for the CIA) would be the care taker prime minister of this land of pure . . . . . . Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha . . . . . . . . .

That is the reason for his media campaign and the Billboard campaign in karachi . . . . . Hahahahahahahahaha . . . . .

Scorpion

Banned
I think, I could not explain myself. I meant to say that he is giving Pakistan a good name being a successfull doctor. When people meet him, he tells them that he is from Pakistan. Isn't that better than being a taxi driver?

a taxi driver who is earning a halal living is thousand times better than this stupid american Agent

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr. Gholam Mujtaba
1307460901542650129_1_32abf1e0.jpg
"Million Man March" at Karachi Press Club 4:00 PM on June 19th, a gathering to demand security for the citizens of Pakistan. Dr Mujtaba

Like 68,675 people like this.

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear All,

the reason for posting this thread was not to prove this stupid Dr. ghulam Mujtaba's association with MQM but just prove this point that more stupid people than him i.e. altaf hussain have become leaders through the support of agencies and mafias . . . . . .
This stupid humpty dumpty also have the money and the backing of the americans and he may claim with in a short time of being a Hur dil aziz leader of this nation . . . . .
therefore be aware of him . . . . .
Just now . . . . we the residents of karachi are just bearing the pain in the shape of huge bill boards having the picture of this buffoon at every round about, major crossing and even at side roads . . . . . .
Who is paying the bills in millions for this cheap promotion . . . .

Boss ! Logical Jawab de dete to bari maharbani hoti :S

Scorpion

Banned
Boss ! Logical Jawab de dete to bari maharbani hoti :S

Sir, Is Ghulam Mujtaba ko daikh kar tou meri bhi logic ka janaza nikal gia hai . . . . . .

By the way the resident of karachi been blessed with fourth Photograph of the Dr. sahib . . . I ve just seen it on the billboard todays morning