Musharraf was the most corrupt leader according to this classic definition...

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
As per this so called Analyst...Musharraf agreed to the NRO and that's why he is most Corrupt...Musharraf himself has agreed that He has made a Blunder...

Now let's move on...I say Hang Musharraf...for this fault...but why we as a Nation did not stand against the Corrupt Politician..when we know they are Corrupt...We kept our Mouth SHUT for 10 years and blaming all the faults to Musharraf.....He can go K*ss my A*s

desan

President (40k+ posts)
As per this so called Analyst...Musharraf agreed to the NRO and that's why he is most Corrupt...Musharraf himself has agreed that He has made a Blunder...

Now let's move on...I say Hang Musharraf...for this fault...but why we as a Nation did not stand against the Corrupt Politician..when we know they are Corrupt...We kept our Mouth SHUT for 10 years and blaming all the faults to Musharraf.....He can go K*ss my A*s

Why single out only Politicians???

The criminal empire is not limited to civilians only...

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ramazan hae itnee nufrutt grudge nahee rukhtae allahtallah nae suqt munna keeya hae, keeya zarroorut thee iss thread kee, KUBHEE AIK DETAILED THREAD ON ZARADARi , NAWAZ m FAZUL,REHMAN,

YOU ARE EXTREME FIXATED ON MUSH, THATS ABNORMAL, MUSH KAA NUKHSAAN KUCH nahee issmae lugga rahae, taira zeeyada hae, zurra sonch itnee gheebutt itnee speculation itnee bs. TU ZIDEE admee hae maanae gaa nahee, lugga rahae

desan

President (40k+ posts)
ramazan hae itnee nufrutt grudge nahee rukhtae allahtallah nae suqt munna keeya hae, keeya zarroorut thee iss thread kee, KUBHEE AIK DETAILED THREAD ON ZARADARi , NAWAZ m FAZUL,REHMAN,

YOU ARE EXTREME FIXATED ON MUSH, THATS ABNORMAL, MUSH KAA NUKHSAAN KUCH nahee issmae lugga rahae, taira zeeyada hae, zurra sonch itnee gheebutt itnee speculation itnee bs. TU ZIDEE admee hae maanae gaa nahee, lugga rahae

The curse of Sherr & Zerr on this nation, courtesy of Mush & Bush...

My friend when will grow up .. Ho brought corrupt Nora through rigging who is protectkn Nora who let zardari go out of pak who protects his accounts who let altaf going out of pak who protects him who killed sulat mirza for spilling beans of 12 may .. Last but not least nothing will happen to altaf nawaz zardari the next man who will die disgracefully will be imran khan as he reminds establishment of z a Bhuto .. When imran brought 2 lacks In sit in what was the main purpose audit of election. In result khan sahib to become pm .. What will nab do when khan will be pm whom they will put behind the bar .. My friend I tell u one more Thing it is not nawaz solely nawaz sharees wealth out of pak or zardaris account those wealth has partners and who are partners Lolz if u still dot know u will never know ... Don think Malik riaz can become construction tycon on his own .. Boss either grow up or duck down ..

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why single out only Politicians???

The criminal empire is not limited to civilians only...

I totally agree with you...Now tell me Who got the Guts...to hang Corrupt Army generals...We as a nation are lost...we let people like Zardari and Nawaz rule on us for close to 10 years and always blame army....

Now tell me does our nation have the same Spine which Iran showed during it's revolution...They Shot Politicians and Army General's who were Corrupt...can you solemnly tell me if this is Possible in Pakistan...Allah knows best...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I totally agree with you...Now tell me Who got the Guts...to hang Corrupt Army generals...We as a nation are lost...we let people like Zardari and Nawaz rule on us for close to 10 years and always blame army....

Now tell me does our nation have the same Spine which Iran showed during it's revolution...They Shot Politicians and Army General's who were Corrupt...can you solemnly tell me if this is Possible in Pakistan...Allah knows best...

Sherr and Zerr cannot rule for a decade without implicit/explicit consent of GHQ...

Ever wondered why all the politicians plead in front of Americans to let them win the elections???

Americans don't conduct our elections!!!!

Hope you got the hint...

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend when will grow up .. Ho brought corrupt Nora through rigging who is protectkn Nora who let zardari go out of pak who protects his accounts who let altaf going out of pak who protects him who killed sulat mirza for spilling beans of 12 may .. Last but not least nothing will happen to altaf nawaz zardari the next man who will die disgracefully will be imran khan as he reminds establishment of z a Bhuto .. When imran brought 2 lacks In sit in what was the main purpose audit of election. In result khan sahib to become pm .. What will nab do when khan will be pm whom they will put behind the bar .. My friend I tell u one more Thing it is not nawaz solely nawaz sharees wealth out of pak or zardaris account those wealth has partners and who are partners Lolz if u still dot know u will never know ... Don think Malik riaz can become construction tycon on his own .. Boss either grow up or duck down ..

Insaf....You completely misunderstood my Point....

I never said Army is all Pious....and all the fault is of Politicians...All I am saying can we as a nation be united against any Corrupt Personel either' it's in Army or Politician....can we see French Revolution in our nation's future...

Or...you think our nation can act like Iranian's where they shot most of Army general's and Politician due to corruption during there revolution....

459zaman

Banned
جنرل مشرف کا یہ احسان ہے کہ پتھروں کے دور سے بچا کر پتوں کے دور میں پہنچا دیا

459zaman

Banned
10868278_679965878783748_3518337736309749686_n.jpg

459zaman

Banned

پرویز مشرف کی حکومت میں صرف تیل مافیا نے ہی نہیں بلکہ شوگر مافیا اور لینڈ مافیا نے بھی پاکستان کی تاریخ کی سب سے بڑی کرپشن کی۔

پرویزمشرف نے اپنی 9 سالہ حکومت میں نیب کو ایک بھی کرپشن کیس پر کاروائی نہ کرنے دی۔
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx

10003345_659792997467703_966323047689470304_n.jpg

459zaman

Banned
Zionists
مشرف کے اچانک ارب پتی بن جانے سے بھی یہ ظاہر ہے کہ مشرف کا ایجنٹ ہے۔ جس طرح دوسرے اسلامک ممالک میں امریکہ نے اپنے پالتو ڈکٹیٹرز مسلط کیئے۔ اِسی طرح پاکستان میں اپنے مقاصد کے حصول کیلئے وہ مشرف کو حکومت میں لائے تھے۔ اقتدار کی حوس مشرف کو دوبارہ پاکستان لے آئی۔ اِسے اب بھاگنے نہیں دینا۔

http://tribune.com.pk/story/83458/wikileaks-israel-wanted-musharraf-to-stay-in-power/
— ‎with ‎Qaiser Gujjar Pmln, Ishaq Ahmed, Xeeshani Urlai and 43 others‎.‎

10563024_609046979208972_8325271708406768396_n.png

459zaman

Banned

پاکستان کے قومی تشخص کی علامت اور نظریہء پاکستان کا محافظ کہلوانے والی فوج کے غیرت مند سپہ سالار کی بیوی صہباء مشرف کا جام سے جام ٹکرانے کا ایک خوبصورت انداز.

کدھر گئی بھارت سے دشمنی اور کیا ھوتی ھے قومی غیرت ؟

1975095_680369912020823_6797271981914319427_n.jpg

پاکستان کے قومی تشخص کی علامت اور نظریہء پاکستان کا محافظ کہلوانے والی فوج کے غیرت مند سپہ سالار کی بیوی صہباء مشرف کا جام سے جام ٹکرانے کا ایک خوبصورت انداز.

کدھر گئی بھارت سے دشمنی اور کیا ھوتی ھے قومی غیرت ؟

1975095_680369912020823_6797271981914319427_n.jpg
Waqar ko nashay mein saf ankh say nahi dekhain dain gain .. Ghazi abdur Rasheed Teri jurat ko Salam . Tu akela hi ghairatmand tha Muta factory anti shameem or syeda Saba musharaf alrafzi ki koam mein .. Khabardar iss ikloti tan pak bibi ko Kisi masjid e Zarar Walay nay kuch kha