Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear proliferation, claims Dr Qadeer Khan

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh really how factually this happened?
What he is portraying is blaming army for everything. These moles needs to be crushed.
I was talking about the treatment with AQ Khan, Bhutto, and Benazeer etc. That factually happened ----- but for different reasons.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کوئی ایسی بات نہیں ہے ساری قوم کو پتہ ہے مشرف نے اپنی کرسی بچانے کے لئے لکھے ہوے بیان پر محسن قوم سے دستخت کرواۓ تھے.

RajaRawal111

کوئی ایسی بات نہیں ہے ساری قوم کو پتہ ہے مشرف نے اپنی کرسی بچانے کے لئے لکھے ہوے بیان پر محسن قوم سے دستخت کرواۓ تھے.

یہ کیا بات ہے --- کون مشرف سے کرسی لے رہا تھا - اور ڈاکٹر صاحب کے بیان نے کس کو خوش کیا ؟؟؟
کوئی سورس ہو اس انفورمیشن کا تو وہ بھی شئیر کریں جناب

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
1993014-drqadeer-1560579420.jpg

LAHORE: In a letter written to the Lahore High Court chief justice, the pioneer of Pakistan’s nuclear programme Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan claimed that former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, under the influence of the United States, had pressured on him to read a statement written by him [Musharraf] on the television.

According to Dr Qadeer, Musharraf had promised him that the nuclear scientist would be restored after a few days of the speech but Musharraf did not abide by his promise. Former prime minister Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain and lawyer SM Zafar were also witnesses in this matter, he added.

Following no response from the provincial chief justice Sardar Shamim Ahmed Khan, Dr Qadeer filed a writ petition in the Lahore High Court requesting to allow him to move freely and appear in-person in a case already pending at the court, restraining the security officials from creating any hindrance in doing so.

A lawyers’ delegation, headed by advocate Muhammad Mudasar Chaudhry filed the petition in the court.

Dr Qadeer said, Justice Chaudhry Ijaz gave him some relief later but for the last three or four years, security officials had confined his moment to his home.

“I am restrained from going anywhere which is against the norms of moral values. I cannot go anywhere or attend any ceremony which is regrettable.”

Dr Qadeer requested LHC to hear his case in an open court rather than hearing it in the chamber.

The petitioner contended the court that it was his fundamental right to plead his case himself (in person) or by his representative(s).

“The respondents (the government of Pakistan and Strategic Plans Division Force) has imposed an illegal ban on me. I wish to appear before the court in person to explain my grievances but I am being restrained.”

Dr Qadeer said his presence in the court should be made sure by the court in order to get the right facts and justice in the case.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think qadeer Khan is personal to mushraf ...mushraf saved pak ...qadeer Khan is on the path of gadars now....we respect qadeer Khan he served great but mushraf saved pak at that moment otherwise pak can in danger due to his acts in past

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Dr. Sahab jo bhi sach ho laikin ghalatt time prr sahih baat bhi mulk ke wastay nuqsan deh hai , aap mohsn e Pakistan hain aur rahaingaay agrr kuchh bhi kehna hai aik kitab likh krr keh dain aur usko publish kamm az kamm 5 saal baad hona chahi a

Wake up Pak

I think qadeer Khan is personal to mushraf ...mushraf saved pak ...qadeer Khan is on the path of gadars now....we respect qadeer Khan he served great but mushraf saved pak at that moment otherwise pak can in danger due to his acts in past
Pagal ho gaya hay tu

Zaidi Qasim

Dr. Sahab jo bhi sach ho laikin ghalatt time prr sahih baat bhi mulk ke wastay nuqsan deh hai , aap mohsn e Pakistan hain aur rahaingaay agrr kuchh bhi kehna hai aik kitab likh krr keh dain aur usko publish kamm az kamm 5 saal baad hona chahi a
kion In Kanjaro Army kay corrupt Generaloo ka naam suntay hi tumhai dust lugnay shoro ho jatay hain . Es Bharway Musharraf Nay jub pora mulk hi army kay dosray generalo kay saath mil kar America Kay hawaly kardya tha , os waqat tumhari yeh nasihat kahan thi.

The matter of fact is that these corrupt army generals and their past needs to be probe and bring in front of the whole nation so we know what kind of shit these bastards were doing with the country .

Sohraab

Bohut barra Dallla hai tu

Liberal 000

Pagal ho gaya hay tu

kion In Kanjaro Army kay corrupt Generaloo ka naam suntay hi tumhai dust lugnay shoro ho jatay hain . Es Bharway Musharraf Nay jub pora mulk hi army kay dosray generalo kay saath mil kar America Kay hawaly kardya tha , os waqat tumhari yeh nasihat kahan thi.

The matter of fact is that these corrupt army generals and their past needs to be probe and bring in front of the whole nation so we know what kind of shit these bastards were doing with the country .
This nation did not respect its heros.

Yeah Do Taky ka Scientist hai, Issy physics ki ABC ka bhi pata nahi

He thinks car can run on Water lol

Zaidi Qasim

اس دو ٹکے کے سائنٹسٹ کی محنت نہ ہوتی تو آج ہندو سارے پاکستان کے پچھواڑے میں ڈنڈا ڈال کے بیٹھا ہوتا ۔

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)

ڈاکٹر صاحب، قائد اعظم کے بعد، اللہ کی طرف سے پاکستان کے لیے ایک عظیم نعمت ہیں۔ ڈاکٹر عبد القدیر نے آزادی کے وقت ہندو اور سکھ دہشت گردوں کا حرامی پن دیکھا تھا۔ آپ ہجرت کر کے پاکستان آگئے، کیوں کہ آپ سمجھتے تھے کہ جاہل ہندو کبھی انسان نہیں بننے والے۔ یہ صرف اس وقت انسان بنتے ہیں جب کوئی محمود غزنوی ان کو الٹا ٹانگ کر ان کےپیچھے 100، 100 چپلیں رسید کرتا ہے۔ بھارتیوں پر یہ محاورہ فٹ بیٹھتا ہے کہ یہ لاتوں کے بھوت ہیں، باتوں سے نہیں مانتے۔ اور یہ لات، ڈاکٹر صاحب نے ماری۔ انہوں نے ایک ایسا بم بنایا جس کے بارے میں سوچ کر بھارت میں پائی جانے والی ساری گاؤ ماتائیں موتنا شروع کر دیتی ہیں۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
With all due respect to AQ Khan, my only objection to him is he acts like he single handedly developed the Nuclear bomb. He was just one part of a huge team who made this dream come true. Each one just as important. AQ Khan is not even a nuclear scientist he is a metallurgist who stole plans from the Netherlands for gas centrifuges which were actually useless since they were for civillian design and later the team has said to have described them as pretty much useless.

So his biggest know contribution to Pakistans Nuclear Program was unuseable stolen gas centrifuge blueprints. If he did something remarkable behind the scenes then we are not aware of that.
hqdefault.jpg

This morning I posted a news clip about how Amriki Kutta Musharuf made Dr. Qadeer Khan read a false statement on heading an illegal Proliferation cartel. To my knowledge this is first time Dr. AQ Khan has spoken about this. To my surprise, I saw some very learned and respected members of this forum with their minds so polluted. Some of the comments really broke my heart.

One Nung-e-insaniyat even went out and said "Why Kutta Musharuf had not put a bullet in Dr. Khans head" ---- Astagh Far Ullah

In order to show them the reality I had put some facts together. Since it is matter of My Mohsin --- The person who acted like father and dissolved his life for this nation, and at the end had put his honors in front just for this thankless nation. May Allah bless him, we are not even worthy taking his name out of respect.

For his honers I am sharing all of those facts with every one. This is just an effort to give this Mohsin-e-Watan the respect he deserves.

Most are historical facts and some are my own opinion to provoke your thoughts. Please note the dates;
  • 2nd Invasion of Iraq started on March-19, 2003 with the scary story of weapons of mass destruction with saddam hussain
  • Saddam Hussain was caught in bunker on Dec-14, 2003. By that time whole Iraq was conquered, and no weapons of mass destruction were found.
  • Dr Qadeer khan admittance on TV came three months later on Feb-2004.

What the heck do these dates and historical facts tell us ???
These facts tell is that the story of "weapons of Mass destruction" was back firing after Saddam Hussain was arrested in December 2003. Now Bush and Tony Blair had to blame it on false intelligence. Which they now do.
In order to create that story of false Intelligence they had to prove that Saddam Hussain was TRYING TO ACQUIRE WMDs. And where those WMDs could come from ---- Obviously PAKISTAN

Now Mush was already hired as American Kutta playing role to clean Afghanistan for Hamid Karzei. So blaming directly to Pakistan on Govt level was not favorable.
So Musharraf helped them build another story of a Private Proliferation network. And in order to make it more sensational thay made Dr AQ Khan as head of that cartel

So this has happened

Now I have a very simple Question. for those who will still deny these historical facts and say that Dr. Khan had sold the WMDs privately.

DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU that a project under tight tight control of one of the worlds best military (Pakistani army) with one of the best Intelligence service (ISI). The project who's employees when hired are watched by 4 different agencies including ISI. And those employees are re-profiled every year --- can run a network like this and throw dust in one of the Best Military and one of the best intelligence service. ---- DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU ???

If you think ISI and Army can be deceived like this than have a duaa --- May Allah cure your sickness.
With all due respect to AQ Khan, my only objection to him is he acts like he single handedly developed the Nuclear bomb. He was just one part of a huge team who made this dream come true. Each one just as important. AQ Khan is not even a nuclear scientist he is a metallurgist who stole plans from the Netherlands for gas centrifuges which were actually useless since they were for civillian use in power production nuclear plants and later the team has said to have described them as pretty much useless.

So his biggest know contribution to Pakistans Nuclear Program was unuseable stolen gas centrifuge blueprints. If he did something remarkable behind the scenes then we are not aware of that.

So raising him to the status as some Nuclear God is pretty foolish.

Liberal 000

ڈاکٹر صاحب، قائد اعظم کے بعد، اللہ کی طرف سے پاکستان کے لیے ایک عظیم نعمت ہیں۔ ڈاکٹر عبد القدیر نے آزادی کے وقت ہندو اور سکھ دہشت گردوں کا حرامی پن دیکھا تھا۔ آپ ہجرت کر کے پاکستان آگئے، کیوں کہ آپ سمجھتے تھے کہ جاہل ہندو کبھی انسان نہیں بننے والے۔ یہ صرف اس وقت انسان بنتے ہیں جب کوئی محمود غزنوی ان کو الٹا ٹانگ کر ان کےپیچھے 100، 100 چپلیں رسید کرتا ہے۔ بھارتیوں پر یہ محاورہ فٹ بیٹھتا ہے کہ یہ لاتوں کے بھوت ہیں، باتوں سے نہیں مانتے۔ اور یہ لات، ڈاکٹر صاحب نے ماری۔ انہوں نے ایک ایسا بم بنایا جس کے بارے میں سوچ کر بھارت میں پائی جانے والی ساری گاؤ ماتائیں موتنا شروع کر دیتی ہیں۔

Atom bomb tu dunya ky bhout se mulko ky pass hai . Real father of Pakistani atomic bomb is Samar Mubarik Mand and other scientists