Musharraf pressured me to read statement on nuclear proliferation, claims Dr Qadeer Khan

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rajarawal111 Bhai
Here is my summarised take on this but let me make an open confession that I consider all military dictators worse than pigs and mush being the worst of swines.

1. Pakistani security establishment was involved in various practices of nuclear smuggling , nuclear proliferation , transfer of technology etc since late 1970s.

2. The main goal of these practices to procure nuclear technology , enrichment reactors' (centrifuge) parts , particle accelerators and designs of nuclear bombs.

3. Pakistan carried on with these practices during 80s as well and suffered in attaining all the major steps required for making nukes. America knowingly turned a blind eye to this given Pakistan's partnership with America in the Soviet-Afghan war. Deep down America was very weary of Pakistan's nuclear ambitions.

4. Dr Qadir played a vital role in all this by making is it possible to enrich uranium through 'gasuous centrifuge' method , method of enrichment which was thought for the impossible by then.

5. With all his accomplishments and devotion for Pakistan nuclear program , Dr Qadir had a personality problem since day one. He was egoistic , loud mouth and unaccommodating. He was at loggerheads with Pakistan atomic energy commission chairman Munir Ahmad and his staff which included Dr Samar Mubarik etc.

6. Pakistan shifted its focus to missile technology during late 80s and hence the North Korean contact was established and Pakistan started giving nuclear technology to North Korea for acquiring missile technology.

7. During early 90s Pakistan's security establishment decided to transfer nuclear tech to Iran and Libya for financial and idiological reasons. What role Dr Qadir played in this is unknown
8. America became too weary of nukes after 9/11 and started a more strict surveillance of rogue states like Iran and Libya

9. Libya gave up its nuclear program in 2002 and opened its nuclear sites for inspection. US and IAEA found a Pakistani centrifuges there. Further more some Pakistani shipments from UAE to Libya were tracked down which further implicated Pakistan.

10. US wanted to take a stern action but ironically US again needed Pakistan for its war against terror and Mush was their ally

11. Mush directed the whole drama forcing Dr Qadir to make the confessions to avert the crisis.

What should one conclud from all this? I don't know. Mush made Dr Qadir a scape goat but his decision was ensued by the crisis at hand then.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I'm just stating known facts and what other Pakistani Scientists are saying about and when a person starts with all due respect how do you come to the conclusion he is being made fun off.

"GD Alam had notified to PAEC that the "blueprints were incomplete" and "lacked the scientific information needed even for the basic gas-centrifuges." However, calculations by Tasneem Shah and confirmation by GD Alam showed the possibility of improvise transformation of different centrifugal methods.[29] Against popular perception, the URENCO's blueprints were based on civilian reactor technology; the blueprints were filled with serious technical errors. Its SWU rate was extremely low that it would have to be rotated for thousandsRPMs on the cost of taxpayer's millions of dollars, Allam maintained. Calculations and innovation came from the team of his fellow theorists, including mathematician Tasnim Shah, and headed by theorist G.D. Alam, who solved the centrifugal problems and developed powerful versions of the centrifuges"

So when his own peers are saying the blueprints he brought were pretty much useless and local scientist had to develop more powerful versions themselves so where is the miracle you claim pakistan is standing on.

More about his personal character from his peers,

"PAEC's senior scientists who worked with him and under him remember him as "an egomaniacal lightweight"

Munir Khan said that, "most of the scientists who work on the development of atomic bomb projects were extremely "serious". They were sobered by the weight of what they don't know; Abdul Qadeer Khan is a showman." During the timeline of atomic bomb project, Qadeer Khan pushed his research into rigorous theoretical physics calculations and topics to compete, but yet failed to impress his fellow theorists at PAEC, generally at the physics community. In later years.

SO yeah no one is making fun just breaking the false Nuclear God some people have put up.
Okay let me give you some info on this (without usual taunting we do for each other) What I heard from seniors that this guy GD Alum and another PAEC scientist Anwar Ali yes were the two main fallows with Dr AQ Khan and this is in the early time in 76 -77 when Bhutto started the project and when AQ Khan told him that we can develop Ultra centrifuge. The project started as one air base location in Rawalpindi under Gen Zia, and by end of 70s early 80 Pakistan was able to do enrichment in the experimental basis. I dont know where this blue print story and the mathematical modelling is coming from the project was up and running successfully when it was transferred to Kahoota in early 80s. By 86 Pakistan had enough fesile material that it was able to make first bomb. What i heard that first cold induction test was successful done in China in 86. So we were undeclared nuclear power since 1986. And Amreeka knows that. What you are talking about the faulty design and stuff is not true. There was some rift between AQ khan and GD Alum when project was transferred to Kahoota. Senious say it was only personality clash. None of three (AQ khan, GD Alum and Anwar ali) were duffer. All were technically supermen. On request of Dr. Kahn Kahoota separated from Atomic Energy in 83 or 84 and that is when GD Alum went away.
After that Alhamdo Lillah the patriots with mercy of Allah made miracles after miracles. And all because of ultra centrifuge. And them more developments took place due to which we are Alhamdo Lillah standing. Please change your attitude towards Dr. AQ Khan. If you dont know some thing it never means it does not exist.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Okay let me give you some info on this (without usual taunting we do for each other) What I heard from seniors that this guy GD Alum and another PAEC scientist Anwar Ali yes were the two main fallows with Dr AQ Khan and this is in the early time in 76 -77 when Bhutto started the project and when AQ Khan told him that we can develop Ultra centrifuge. The project started as one air base location in Rawalpindi under Gen Zia, and by end of 70s early 80 Pakistan was able to do enrichment in the experimental basis. I dont know where this blue print story and the mathematical modelling is coming from the project was up and running successfully when it was transferred to Kahoota in early 80s. By 86 Pakistan had enough fesile material that it was able to make first bomb. What i heard that first cold induction test was successful done in China in 86. So we were undeclared nuclear power since 1986. And Amreeka knows that. What you are talking about the faulty design and stuff is not true. There was some rift between AQ khan and GD Alum when project was transferred to Kahoota. Senious say it was only personality clash. None of three (AQ khan, GD Alum and Anwar ali) were duffer. All were technically supermen. On request of Dr. Kahn Kahoota separated from Atomic Energy in 83 or 84 and that is when GD Alum went away.
After that Alhamdo Lillah the patriots with mercy of Allah made miracles after miracles. And all because of ultra centrifuge. And them more developments took place due to which we are Alhamdo Lillah standing. Please change your attitude towards Dr. AQ Khan. If you dont know some thing it never means it does not exist.

He bought with him leadership, which desi's lack.

RajaRawal111

Rajarawal111 Bhai
Here is my summarised take on this but let me make an open confession that I consider all military dictators worse than pigs and mush being the worst of swines.

1. Pakistani security establishment was involved in various practices of nuclear smuggling , nuclear proliferation , transfer of technology etc since late 1970s.

2. The main goal of these practices to procure nuclear technology , enrichment reactors' (centrifuge) parts , particle accelerators and designs of nuclear bombs.

3. Pakistan carried on with these practices during 80s as well and suffered in attaining all the major steps required for making nukes. America knowingly turned a blind eye to this given Pakistan's partnership with America in the Soviet-Afghan war. Deep down America was very weary of Pakistan's nuclear ambitions.

4. Dr Qadir played a vital role in all this by making is it possible to enrich uranium through 'gasuous centrifuge' method , method of enrichment which was thought for the impossible by then.

5. With all his accomplishments and devotion for Pakistan nuclear program , Dr Qadir had a personality problem since day one. He was egoistic , loud mouth and unaccommodating. He was at loggerheads with Pakistan atomic energy commission chairman Munir Ahmad and his staff which included Dr Samar Mubarik etc.

6. Pakistan shifted its focus to missile technology during late 80s and hence the North Korean contact was established and Pakistan started giving nuclear technology to North Korea for acquiring missile technology.

7. During early 90s Pakistan's security establishment decided to transfer nuclear tech to Iran and Libya for financial and idiological reasons. What role Dr Qadir played in this is unknown
8. America became too weary of nukes after 9/11 and started a more strict surveillance of rogue states like Iran and Libya

9. Libya gave up its nuclear program in 2002 and opened its nuclear sites for inspection. US and IAEA found a Pakistani centrifuges there. Further more some Pakistani shipments from UAE to Libya were tracked down which further implicated Pakistan.

10. US wanted to take a stern action but ironically US again needed Pakistan for its war against terror and Mush was their ally

11. Mush directed the whole drama forcing Dr Qadir to make the confessions to avert the crisis.
What should one concluded from all this? I don't know
You know I did not want to speak too much. But your sequence of things is 99% true. This is exactly how it proceeded. Of course we needed to rely on others research in missiles, we never had any experience. And they needed some in return. Your Ghori and Shaheen came into being in same technology trade.
For the personality point of view I am not able to comment. I dont think AQ Khan has and Ego. He developed a group which was at its peak to over 50 thousand people. How can a person with ego achieve.\Why he had not ego issue with the guys he worked. It is just the initial Anwar Ali, GD Alum type people which i heard he could not go long with. But Muneer Arnmed khan for sure was one Chootiya in PAEC history red book.

Last edited:

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shahid hahib
I am not sure you are mocking or not. But please note car can run on water. You just have to split water into its components and than you have the most efficient efficient fuel to oxygen ratio. No fuel can be more efficient than this mixture.
At this point in technology it uses more energy to break water than energy released in reforming. Principal is just simple as you heat up your food in microwave. I dont want to go too far. But what i want to say it is possible and is the future of human race. And Dr. Qadeer mentioned it in his interview. You probably missed it. This guy) (who ran car) was fraudia. Dr. Atta ur eehman saw that he has no sophisticated setup so he exposed him. Otherwise Atta ur rehman also knew it is theoretically possible.
I know all this but even then car can be run on water by using another energy source to say electricity to do the electrolysis and separate hydrogen from water. I am not saying it is economical but that it can be run on water technically.

RajaRawal111

I know all this but even then car can be run on water by using another energy source to say electricity to do the electrolysis and separate hydrogen from water. I am not saying it is economical but that it can be run on water technically.
Sorry the way it looked. I thought you are ridiculing it. Scientists are quite close to achieving this by resonance agitation techniques using molecular laser. So it is in fact a near future thing. Germany is all set to starve oil Arabs and ditch US shale exploration.
And Environmentally clean exaust as bonus.

RajaRawal111

Is hisab se to Pakistan bhi to Liaqat Ali Khan ne banaya tha Qauid-e-Azam to muft mein mashhoor ho gia.
This guy Liberal is totally misinformed. Sama Mubarik has nothing to do with Atomic bomb, he probably had never seen it in reality.
It was Idiot Nawaz Shareef who did not want AQ Khan to become a political figure, due to which he brought this Samar Mubarik clown in front at the last time.

Shahid Abassi

This guy Liberal is totally misinformed. Sama Mubarik has nothing to do with Atomic bomb, he probably had never seen it in reality.
It was Idiot Nawaz Shareef who did not want AQ Khan to become a political figure, due to which he brought this Samar Mubarik clown in front at the last time.
Raja ji the well informed people know that what are Dr. sahibs contributions to this nation. People like Mr. Liberal are ignorant of the fact that had Dr. Qadir not been there, we could today been annihilated by India. Dr. Samar was not even working for the government when Dr. Qadir and some others started this mission.

Liberal 000

Sorry the way it looked. I thought you are ridiculing it. Scientists are quite close to achieving this by resonance agitation techniques using molecular laser. So it is in fact a near future thing. Germany is all set to starve oil Arabs and ditch US shale exploration.
And Environmentally clean exaust as bonus.
Physics says car can be run on hydrogen which is a component in water. It is just a question about finding a cheaper method to separate hydrogen from water.

Hydrogen is also in Air . Let's run cars on air . In this way cars can also be run on soil by filling them with soil

RajaRawal111

Hydrogen is also in Air . Let's run cars on air . In this way cars can also be run on soil by filling them with soil
Who told you hydrogen is in the air. Please start googling it before speaking.
Check what percentage. All Hydrogen produced on earth by any means if set free, is attracted by sun man. Sun is the only place where hydrogen exists.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
???? i did not get you brother

50 years later, nothing has changed in the realm of R&D.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The Story of AQ Khan stealing blueprints from Netherlands is well documented and so are his personality traits, that he was a egotistical showman and you can look it up and read it from which ever source satisfies you, there are many available online.

He didn't invent the ultra centrifuge, it was infact GD Alams team the refined the zippe method to go ultra and once AQ Khan heard that he asked to be reassigned to his team

There are a lot of points in your posts that can be disputed but I'm not in the mood for such detailed analytical argumets right now

And ok so now yourself are admitting it was a combined team effort, that all I ever said.My only problem is he claims and is protrayed as he single handedly developed the bomb with father of the nuclear bomb etc etc crap.

To me this is doing a great disservice to the rest of the people who made that possible.

RajaRawal111

The Story of AQ Khan stealing blueprints from Netherlands is well documented and so are his personality traits, that he was a egotistical showman and you can look it up and read it from which ever source satisfies you, there are many available online.

He didn't invent the ultra centrifuge, it was infact GD Alams team the refined the zippe method to go ultra and once AQ Khan heard that he asked to be reassigned to his team

There are a lot of points in your posts that can be disputed but I'm not in the mood for such detailed analytical argumets right now

And ok so now yourself are admitting it was a combined team effort, that all I ever said.My only problem is he claims and is protrayed as he single handedly developed the bomb with father of the nuclear bomb etc etc crap.

To me this is doing a great disservice to the rest of the people who made that possible.
You are miserable for sure. that is well establish fact. You will keep coming back as same point. i know for you only thing important is to put your feet on my head. This is what i know from years now
I should not have ever got on with yo on this subject.

So let us spare it for political stuff ???