Marvi Sarmad calling Qurani Ayat as Khurafat - Naooz Billa

abdul kabeer

Asalamoalaikum
Please some body also post that part where she is saying Khurafat to Astaghfirullah (Naozu billah). Because I don't know how to post video here.
Secondly I think its all responsibility goes to Shahid Masood because he invited her in his programme and he not stop her at any moment for saying and insulting Quranic words. It was his responsibility to tell her that she in insulting Quran's words.
Dear Brothers! Please come out and protest against her and against Shahid Masood to. Because just showing to himself neutral he forget his responsiblity as a Muslim. He listened all her bakwas against Pakistan constitution , Pakistan Army , two Nation theory.
Muslaman ka Iman ki sab say kum satah ha Batil ko dil main bura kahna. Please you all muslims don't show that we all are in our last level of Iman.
Koi to ho hum main sa jo haq ko buland awaz main buland karay.
I am your Muslim sister, and I can not sleep after watching this programme. I not have Shahid Masood number so I protest against him and I also not have enough sources. But please come out and save Islam from these people.