Marvi Sarmad calling Qurani Ayat as Khurafat - Naooz Billa

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=15234]alpha[/MENTION]: You are a big liar. She never called Qurani ayat khurafaat. She called articles of the constitution put in by that dictator Zia Khurafaat. You are just mad and doing a criminal thing by saying lies and putting her life in danger. For God's sake keep to the truth! people like you the worst enemies of Islam mr alpha. Marvi is right in every word she said.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
is may sara qasoor zaid kazzab ka he,wo kohed bhee jahil he oor 1 jahla key sath beyhas ker raha he.
[MENTION=15234]alpha[/MENTION] you dumb head .Donk make the fun of my religon.You are infact trying to make fool other in name of religon.i m not agree with her vision but she is not saying
karfat to verses but saying kharafat to the misuse of verses by joker.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[HI]Her name is Marvi Sirmed. ( not Sarmad , a muslim name )[/HI]

marvi.jpg

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Don't spread lies. She hasn't said anything about Qurani ayats. She talks only about constitutional articles introduced by General Zia. Don't try to 'defend' Islam by spreading lies.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Goverment of Pakistan should baan these kid of people who are talking about against our relegion and damging our national interest. who have given her right to talk openly against our relegion on national tv . Dr Shahid should take precation not to invite vulnerable people such as marvi who do not not know any thing about relegion.

jujuju

Banned
you guys are lying peices of #$#%. to any one with IQ higher than room temperature it is clear that she said Khurafat to what zaid hamid's condescending behaviour and zia-idiot-haq's kala kanoons. badi ramzan ramzan karte ho. is mahine me ye jhoota aur fake outrage create karne me sharam nahin aati. hope Allah keeps his Bandi safe.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont swear but listening to this woman made me want to swear very badly..:angry_smile:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

i think its not good to promove this kind of miss understanding without asking her opinion first.

i dont like both zahid and marvi , they both are stupid but

1. zahid gave no prof that she is agent of india or what so ever
2. bangali muslims wear bindi too, is she is wearing bindi whats the problem in it? and lets suppose even if she is hindu so what? as long as a person is not working on other country payroll , then its not a problem what they wear and what their realigon is ( there is 180 million people in pak from all religious backgrounds and their thinking is not same even not all muslims think the same so having difference on thought is not a problem)

i dont like the way she talks abousive and agresssive and same thing i dont like in zahid hamid, he lies too without any prof he starts saying people that oh they are indian agent and this and that.

i find marvi and zahid both stupid and not honest in their claims,

but i will request everyone here do not spread miss understanding and do not twist on the religious bases without asking the openion of marvi first. ( in heated discussions there are always things that people can twist in different ways. bit if you make it religious miss understanding persons life can be in danger and then their blood and murder will be on your neck who spread that miss understanding, you can cheat people in rhetoric but for sure you cant cheat Allah)

think 100000 times before putting religious kind of aligations on a person even on a none muslim.

Saboo

@alpha you dumb head .Donk make the fun of my religon.You are infact trying to make fool other in name of religon.i m not agree with her vision but she is not saying
karfat to verses but saying kharafat to the misuse of verses by joker.

I watched the show and here is what I heard

Talking about qarardad e lahore, Hamid said that people were shouting Pakistan ya shahadat
and marvi said wahan aisi koi khrafat nahin boli gaye'
She did not say any such thing about the verses of Quran or misuse of verses by hamid
Now we should stop this non-sense and move on.

Saboo

i think its not good to promove this kind of miss understanding without asking her opinion first.

i dont like both zahid and marvi , they both are stupid but

1. zahid gave no prof that she is agent of india or what so ever
2. bangali muslims wear bindi too, is she is wearing bindi whats the problem in it? and lets suppose even if she is hindu so what? as long as a person is not working on other country payroll , then its not a problem what they wear and what their realigon is ( there is 180 million people in pak from all religious backgrounds and their thinking is not same even not all muslims think the same so having difference on thought is not a problem)

i dont like the way she talks abousive and agresssive and same thing i dont like in zahid hamid, he lies too without any prof he starts saying people that oh they are indian agent and this and that.

i find marvi and zahid both stupid and not honest in their claims,

but i will request everyone here do not spread miss understanding and do not twist on the religious bases without asking the openion of marvi first. ( in heated discussions there are always things that people can twist in different ways. bit if you make it religious miss understanding persons life can be in danger and then their blood and murder will be on your neck who spread that miss understanding, you can cheat people in rhetoric but for sure you cant cheat Allah)

think 100000 times before putting religious kind of aligations on a person even on a none muslim.

This little piece of tape has been tampered with and audited
This tape shows Zaid Hamid saying innalilah and marvi saying kia fazool batein kur ruhay hein
Where as in the original marvi says yeh aap upnay uper purrhein mery uper nahin
I dont know who is doing it or what is the motive behing it but one thing is for sure
All of us shouting and fighting has not seen the whole show.
Piece of tape which you posted is the one I am talking about. For some reason it did not show up here.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Why ?? are you her uncle you dimwit ....Cant you see what she is uttering against our beautiful country you ungrateful moron...You dont want to here criticism for her absolute pathetic rubbish then pack ur bags and GET LOST TO INDIA !...How dare you freakin patronize her infront of us Pakistanis...you love her ideology go join their Ranks ...My Akka pbuh said ..If a person doesnt behave like one of US then he is Not from US ....Go

We can assure you ..YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED !!.... Are you BLIND ...Can't you see Every Pakistani and not an indian agent like you is upset with her utter rubbish statements !!

Get Lost ...we dont need you !

Don't spread lies. She hasn't said anything about Qurani ayats. She talks only about constitutional articles introduced by General Zia. Don't try to 'defend' Islam by spreading lies.

cifa1

Citizen
ابلیس کااپنی شورہ یعنی جماعت سے خطاب

یہ فاقہ مست موت سے ڈرتا نہیں
روح محمد اسکے بدن سے نکال دو

پاکستان میں ھر طرح کی بد امنی اور دھشت گردی کرنے کے بعد اب یہ لوگ اس کی
نظریاتی افکار پر حملہ آور ھیں اورابلیسی فرمان کے مطابق روح محمد کو نوجوان مسلم
کے بدن سے نکالنا چاھتے ھیں
اس لیے ایسی باتیں کر رھے ہیں اس ماروی کا دوھرا معیار تو دیکھے کہ جن کے نام پر سارہ
فساد کر رھی ھیں ان کو بھی قاءد اعظم نھیں کہتی بلکہ جناح کہ کر بولاتی ھے
اور ھم کو افغان جہاد کا طعنہ نہ دینا یہ کوئ طعنہ نھیں بلکہ فخر کی بات ھے ان ماؤں کو
اپنے بیٹوں پر فخر ھے
شو میں آپ بار بار پوچھتی ھو یہ روحانی نظریاتی اساس کیا ھے تو آپ دماغ پر زور نہ دو یہ
آپ میں نہیں ھوتی اور امریکی ڈالر تو جانو بھگوان کی مورتی واسطے بھی چندہ ھو تا ھے
اب تو بعض صحافی لوگوں کا راتب بھی امریکی ھے
باقی توھین اسلام کا معاملہ آپ جانےاور علماء حق چلتے چلتے یہ بھی بتادے کہ آسیہ بی بی
کے ساتھ آپ کو اپنی بہن آفیہ بھی یاد ھے نا

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
What lies, just listen what she said after 32:00 video, seen is believeing.... i dont have to repeat what she said. what enimies of islam, you are the biggest one who is trying to protect this stupid lady.

@alpha : You are a big liar. She never called Qurani ayat khurafaat. She called articles of the constitution put in by that dictator Zia Khurafaat. You are just mad and doing a criminal thing by saying lies and putting her life in danger. For God's sake keep to the truth! people like you the worst enemies of Islam mr alpha. Marvi is right in every word she said.