Marvi Sarmad calling Qurani Ayat as Khurafat - Naooz Billa

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
If you are deaf then go and see the doctor, you are another idiot like her.. can someone here give this dumbo a script what she said..

she can be tried under section 298 which says

298 states:
Whoever, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person or makes any gesture in the sight of that person or places any object in the sight of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

Don't spread lies. She hasn't said anything about Qurani ayats. She talks only about constitutional articles introduced by General Zia. Don't try to 'defend' Islam by spreading lies.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
298 states:
Whoever, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person, utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person or makes any gesture in the sight of that person or places any object in the sight of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Isse foran Paksarzeen se dhakke de kar nikal dena chahye, Iss se zyada be-ghairat aurat mein ne aaj tak nahin dekhi. Moti Hindni , Isse wahga bordor par kick (zor se) mar kar India pohencha dena chahye.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
she used word "fazool" when Zaid read "Inna lillahe".
she is a B1tch, but I didn't hear the word khurafat.

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pesa, Shurat, Uhdaa. Aisy loog aj sub kuch krny per razi hain. Is sey bhari baat koi ho nhi skti, mager yeh kal ko is sey b ziyada kry gey.

mujib usmani

Marvi said i m more concern about pakistani women i m sure if she was across the border she might be murdered in her mother's womb before birth, no one speak about girls killings in india, as per some independent reports almost one crore yes one crore girls murdered in their mother's womb........

Indian army was involved in Samjhota express accident.................................

Indian army support hindu terrorist/extremist to minorities..............................
here is a recent link regarding

"Indian inquiry confirms unmarked graves in Kashmir"

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5imsX3ss9Le4OZ9zB9irqpBEUg2Cg?docId=e761f7e8307c46a08d9017277e55c398

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
iss ke body language iss k getup se,,, saaf lagta hai k iss main indian virus bohat had tak shamil hai.
lagta hai k pakistan main ab meer jafar aur meer sadiq,,, seena taan k rehte hein, aur jo dil main aaey wo keh dete hein, aur koi in k khilaaf action lene wala nahi,,,

ISI aur pak ke agencies ko laazman iss aurat ka asli chehra media k samnay lana chahiay..

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
as i already said... yeh kisi mard ko makeup kr k bitha rakha hay.. sali buray kaam k liye bhi achi nahi:lol::lol::lol:

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
nusrat javed hates all patriotic institutions and individuals like zaid, IK, ISI and army nusrat javed is a traitor

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
I think you guys are overreacting. I do not necessarily agree with all her (Marvi's) views esp. her denial of 2-nation theory but how is opposing articles 62 & 63 of the constitution, a balsphemy? Those things are very subjective and therefore open to exploitation. I hate those that shove their (religious) views down others' throats. It is a widespread problem in our country. This religious fixation and obsessive narrow-mindedness is spreading like a cancer in our society and we have become a laughing stock in the world.

I think you guys are overreacting. I do not necessarily agree with all her (Marvi's) views esp. her denial of 2-nation theory but how is opposing articles 62 & 63 of the constitution, a balsphemy? Those things are very subjective and therefore open to exploitation. I hate those that shove their (religious) views down others' throats. It is a widespread problem in our country. This religious fixation and obsessive narrow-mindedness is spreading like a cancer in our society and we have become a laughing stock in the world.

kia baat ki hy. Yahan per kuch log awein hi Islam k tekedar ban'ny ki koshish kar rhy hain.