LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
If you think that I am with PMLN then you are wrong. I have no love for nawaz or zardari. I had interest in Imran but lost that when he joined padri. For me my Imaan is above all of these.

Why you lost interest in Imran after TuQ. Would you have lost interest in him, if he would have joined with JUI-F ? Jamat e Islami is also a religious party, why you did not lost interest in Imran when he joined hands with Jamat e Islami.

So are you against Imran's joining hands with religious parties or Imran's joining hands with religious parties that belong to a specific sect ?.

Secondly, we should not use words like Padri, Madri etc for anyone. You can call him Qadri and then too disagree with him.

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. You did not say that. rtabasum was asking if he is, in response to some one else's post
2. You did not say that. I said that ZH is behind some of dharna activities doing things that PTI does not want to do.

@wahreh I just read your response to rtabasum2. I missed it earlier due to a lot of other responses. Just a few clarifications.

1- I never said that Mubasher Lucman is a Qadyani.
2- I have never said that Zaid Hamid supports the dharna business. Neither have I ever said that Zaid Hamid does not supports dharna. I have only said that Zaid Hamid is a follower and Khalifa of a Kazzab. So whatever I have said regarding Zaid Hamid has no politics to it. Whatever, I have said is purely a religious issue, lets not bring PTI, PML N or any other party into it.
3- I dont know whether Zaid Hamid supporters also support PTI, or PTI supporters support Zaid Hamid. I dont care. I wont care even if PML N supporters or GEO supporters will support Zaid Hamid. I am against Zaid Hamid not because he is against PML N government. I am against him only because he was a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
I think you must read the court decision on this matter once again.
Any way, this is what I have come to understand about 3 years ago when there was a huge discussion on this matter right here on this forum.

I put the court decision online myself on a website www.zaidhamidexposition.org. The website is not active anymore and all its content has now been moved to zheupdates.wordpress.com.

I have read the court decision cover to cover multiple times. If you want me to read the decision again. I can do that. Please do tell me, what should I read it for ?

Matlab court decision dobara parhon. OK I will, but kia parhon ab us mein ? Please tell me what is written in the court decision that I have missed out.

wahreh

Same here. Contrary to general perception on the forum, I am not a NS fan or supporter. I am a big supporter of democracy and even a bigger opponent of military intervention in political matters. When I got a whiff and sensed that IK has been surrounded by some of the same elements who are supported by deep state, such as Sh Rasheed, Chaoudhry brothers and TUQ, I came out strongly against IK. Once this dharna is over, you will find me to be a much stronger critic of NS.

I am not against sunni or shia or deobandi or barelvi. I respect all of them and consider them all muslims. However, I am against those who make a business of prophets name. Yousuf Kazzab that you mentioned is one such person who declared himself as Prophet Mohammad PBUH. TUQ did not exactly do that but he started this dream thing portraying that he gets directions from Rasool Allah directly in dreams. This to me is just one step short of declaring himself as a prophet. If IK frees himself from the likes of TUQ, ZH, Sh Rasheed then I am all for IK.

If you think that I am with PMLN then you are wrong. I have no love for nawaz or zardari. I had interest in Imran but lost that when he joined padri. For me my Imaan is above all of these.

Why you lost interest in Imran after TuQ. Would you have lost interest in him, if he would have joined with JUI-F ? Jamat e Islami is also a religious party, why you did not lost interest in Imran when he joined hands with Jamat e Islami.

So are you against Imran's joining hands with religious parties or Imran's joining hands with religious parties that belong to a specific sect ?.

Secondly, we should not use words like Padri, Madri etc for anyone. You can call him Qadri and then too disagree with him.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
he should get a job on indian tv, since his talk is similar to the indian mentality of nonsense media

they love bashing Pakistan 24/7 and we are immune to it. we are also besharam that we wait to watch Uncle Salman movies and Indian movies make 40 crores in 1 week in Pakistan, where as we make fun of our own movies and the film industry struggles to make 4-5 films a year now

Hum he ********* hain, they make fun of us and still we keep saying friendship

no wonder we have leaders like Nawaz as well who keeps sending love letters to modi

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother, this is my life's work. I only wished in life ke only if I would have been alive in the time of Museelma Kazzab, I would have fought him to defend the honor of my Prophet. I was not alive back then, but I am alive now. Whenever someone will post a video of Zaid Hamid or call him with any honor. I will remind him that he is the follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.

In start of this discussion, some people tried calling me an Indian agent, then someone accused me of being a GEO supporter, then I was accused of being GOD who decides who is muslim or not.

I send 1 lakh ***** on India and GEO News, but I will not stop calling Zaid Hamid a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab. And will always inform people that Zaid Hamid has never stated that:

1- Yusuf Kazzab never claimed that he was Muhammad SAW. Did the court verdict said that Yousuf claimed to be Prophet?
2- Since Yusuf Kazzab claimed that he was Muhammad, I send ***** on Yusuf and call him a Kazzab.

All that Zaid Hamid states is that:

1- I believe that Muhammad saw is the last Prophet of Allah.

But he does not clarify whether he considers Yusuf Kazzab to be Muhammad saw or not ?

Please awnser these 2 questions pertaining to the 2 points you raised.

1. Did the court verdict said that Yousuf claimed to be a Prophet?
2. Where in the court verdict Yousuf claimed to be nauzubillah Prophet Muhammad SAW.

About Zaid Hamid your first point in the post we all agree
2. On your second point, there were many Ulemas of the time who gave fatwa that charges against Yousuf Ali were false and he never claimed to be Prophet. The Judge himself wrote that Yousuf didnot claim to be Prophet. Furthermore how come a Jugde himself not be being a religious scholar whose fatwa is accepted by majority called someone Kaafir and Murtad. In Islam when you call someone Kaafir and if he is not then that fatwa comes back on you and you yourself becomes Kaafir.

Zaid Hamid says that form a bench of Ulemas and if this bench gives verdict that Yousuf Ali claimed to be Prophet and is a Kazzab (the claiming prophet hood sense) then he will be the first one to be saying ****** on any Kazzaab.

Brother if this is your life's work then I am very sorry to say that you have wasted a lot of time

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
And you here are falling in the last category.

Praying to Allah SAW that He gives hidayah to all and remove the veils from our eyes to understand the reality of the current scenarios and threats what the Muslims are facing and Give us and our leaders strength to fight against those evils. Ameen

Last edited:

amir_ali

I wasted my entire life. But what I am doing right now is not waste of my time and my life.

Shayed isi kaam ke sabab bakhshish ho jai..

Thanks for your effort and I am pretty sure that this effort would not go in vain.

Main bhi gawahi deta hon kae Zaid Hamid Aik Kazab hae.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Please awnser these 2 questions pertaining to the 2 points you raised.

1. Did the court verdict said that Yousuf claimed to be a Prophet?
2. Where in the court verdict Yousuf claimed to be nauzubillah Prophet Muhammad SAW.

About Zaid Hamid your first point in the post we all agree
2. On your second point, there were many Ulemas of the time who gave fatwa that charges against Yousuf Ali were false and he never claimed to be Prophet. The Judge himself wrote that Yousuf didnot claim to be Prophet. Furthermore how come a Jugde himself not be being a religious scholar whose fatwa is accepted by majority called someone Kaafir and Murtad. In Islam when you call someone Kaafir and if he is not then that fatwa comes back on you and you yourself becomes Kaafir.

Zaid Hamid says that form a bench of Ulemas and if this bench gives verdict that Yousuf Ali claimed to be Prophet and is a Kazzab (the claiming prophet hood sense) then he will be the first one to be saying ****** on any Kazzaab.

Brother if this is your life's work then I am very sorry to say that you have wasted a lot of time

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
And you here are falling in the last category.

Praying to Allah SAW that He gives hidayah to all and remove the veils from our eyes to understand the reality of the current scenarios and threats what the Muslims are facing and Give us and our leaders strength to fight against those evils. Ameen

1- The judge said that even if we leave aside all evidence and all witness testimonies. The certificate of Khilafat e Uzma which Yusuf Kazzab himself presented in court is enough to call Yusuf a liar and Kazzab. According to Yusuf's statements in court, All prophets were just Khalifa and Prophet Muhammad SAW was Khalifa e Azam and now he is Khalifa e Azam. Meaning that he claimed to be higher in status of all prophets and equal in status of Prophet Muhammad SAW.

2- Yusuf in his statements in court said that he does not claim to be a prophet. However, this was not the allegation on him. The allegation was that Yusuf claimed to be Muhammad saw. And its an established fact that Muhammad SAW is the prophet of Allah. So by claiming to be Muhammad SAW, Yusuf did not need an additional claim of Prophethood. Provided below is an excerpt from Yusuf Kazzab's diary. The excerpt is a part of court judgement and the diary is a part of court records:

"Rasul ul Allah or Nabi or Marde Kamil is the complete manifestation of Allah Tabark-Wa~Taala and Muhammed Alehe Salat Wassalam. He is the physical perfect personification of transcendent Allah and Muhammed. All the physical beings has been created due to hint. H/is always present in the world. Hif apparent name may be different but his^ real name is always Muhammed. Adam, Noah. Motes, Abrahim, Jesuits were the games of dresses but in reality each and everyone of them is Muhaifimed. Then came Muhammed Bin Abdullah. That was the first time that the real and apparent name became one. Then came Abu Bakr, Umar. Usman, Ali, Twelve Imams, Ibne Arabi. Abdul Qadir. Mueen-ud-Din. Fareed ud din. Mujadad AlifSani and Muhammed Yousaf Ali. The name of Mard-e-Kamiis may vary but in actual He is the glorified form of Muhammed.
There are one lack twenty four thousand Rasuls and Nabis but the name of only thirty three are known. Thai is why, always in the world one lack twenty four thousand Aulias are present but only thirty three of them are Murshide Kamils and known. Each one of them is on the model of one Prophet. The one who is by all means on the model of Muhammed Rasul ul Allah is the Mard-e-Kamil of his times. This name may be different but in real and apparent he is the most splended form of Muhammad.
Muhammed has been always present in physical. After the apparent death of the physical body. It rolls back into the real body of Muhammed Mustafa. Thus Noor goes back to its origin. Immediately, the transcendent Muhammed + Noor of physical Muhantmed descends on the most chosen individual, who became Nabi/Rasool/Mard-e-Kamil of his times. Thus the next form of Muhammed is similar (rather glorified) to the previous form in apparent and in real. So it can be said that Muhammed is still alive in physical. His first form was Adam and the current is Muhammed Yousaf Ali. "

The Judge never wrote that Yusuf did not claim to be Prophet. The only thing written in the court judgement is that Yusuf in his court statement under oath denied that he claims to be a Prophet. There is a difference between the two.

Suppose tomorrow Nawaz Sharif goes to court and says that I have never done corruption in my life and the judge writes this in his judgement that Nawaz Sharif claims that he never did corruption. To claim not to do corruption, is different from not doing corruption.

Similarly, the judge stated that Yusuf says that he never claimed to be Prophet. It does not mean that it was Judge's verdict.

PkRevolution

vWUdVz0.png

Certificate of Khilafat e Uzma. That Yusuf Kazzab, himself presented in court.

Yusuf Kazzab stated during the court proceedings that:

1- The certificate was given to him directly by Prophet Muhammad SAW.
2- The certificate claims that his i.e. Yusuf's knowledge is all encompassing and since Prophet Muhammad saw himself have given Yusuf this certificate so its really true that he is all knowing. On cross examination, Yusuf did not have had knowledge about basic things like DNA etc.
3- Yusuf claimed that all Prophets saw were only Khalifa and that only Prophet Muhammad SAW was Khalifa e Azam and now he is Khalifa e Azam, i.e. he holds the same station as that of Prophet Muhammad saw.

Actually, Yusuf's certificate of Khilafat e Uzma was nothing less then a claim of Prophethood. If you read the judge's comments in the courts verdict. The judge states that this certificate alone is enough to call Yusuf a Murtad and Kazzab.

Go to mosque and confirm your own imaan.

All cirtificates have no worth when a person is saying Kalima Shahadat and confirming Mohammad PBUH as last prophet. You are just brain washing victim.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Go to mosque and confirm your own imaan.

All cirtificates have no worth when a person is saying Kalima Shahadat and confirming Mohammad PBUH as last prophet. You are just brain washing victim.

Show me one video or statement of Zaid Hamid in which he said that Yusuf Kazzab didnt claimed to be Mohammad saw.. The whole argument is that Zaid Hamid accepts that he believe in Prophet Muhammad saw to be last prophet, but he never tells that he believe that Yusuf Kazzab was Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

Show me one video or statement of Zaid Hamid in which he said that Yusuf Kazzab didnt claimed to be Mohammad saw.. The whole argument is that Zaid Hamid accepts that they believe in Prophet Muhammad saw to be last prophet, but they believe that Yusuf Kazzab was Prophet Muhammad SAW.

You are confused mate. I think you need proper rest.

PkRevolution

[h=2]Zaid Hamid's open letter to those Pakistanis who are still confused about me:[/h]When you go to a doctor or a lawyer or an architect what do you look for ?? You chose the finest professional who knows his job and would advice you with professional experience and honesty. Have you ever gone to a top professional in desperate need and first asked for his sect, political beliefs, religion or ethnicity ? No one does it. Everyone just wants top professional sincere advice, right ?

Similarly, there are dozens of TV anchors/analysts on media these days, each giving their opinion and views. Have you ever heard any Mullah or any gangsters raising any question about their sect, beliefs, ethnicity or religious ideology ? Never.

Then ask yourself, why are these Hindu Mushrik supporters or followers of Taghoot always raise questions about my faith, Imaan, beliefs or religious and political views ?? Why all the enemies of Rasul Allah (sm) always target this faqeer only and no one else ??

My crime is serious.

1157700_530087903712692_2060155029_n.jpg

Because, we reject the entire system of Kufr, democracy, Riba based Banking, anglo-saxon laws, secularism, liberalism and all man made Kufr ideologies. We stand for Ghazwa e Hind. We stand for Khilafat e Rashida. We stand for United States of Islam.

These are most serious crimes in the eyes of Kufr and Taghoot and they must destroy the man giving this azaan and the mission of Takmeel e Pakistan. That is why all the lies, propaganda, deceptions and fatwas against this Faqeer.

To all of you, who are still in doubt about my intentions and faith, my advice to them is: Do with me what you would do with a professional lawyer, doctor or an engineer. Listen to the advice.

I am NOT making a political party, so we do NOT collect party workers or fans. So I am NOT a threat to present political parties.

I am NOT a mufti nor creating a sect to misguide you from your sect or religion. So I am not a threat to your religion also. But alhamdolillah, not a word that we have spoken or written is ever against Quran and Sunnah. Cant you see that ??

I am only a professional analyst, a thinker & a revivalist, an ideologue and a Moazzin to give azaan for Takmeel e Pakistan. Even if you have problems with my strategy, my faith or vision, listen to the advice which would only benefit you as you are too simple to understand the global Geo-political games and War strategies. I am a professional defense analyst and my advice would benefit all Pakistan, irrespective of your sects or political affiliations.

When the enemy would come to attack us, he will NOT separate us on the basis of sects, color or ethnicity. Bombs and Guns do NOT differentiate between sects or faiths.

Take this advice of Baba Iqbal and listen to what we advice you. We ask nothing from you, have never taken any post, money or status from you and there is nothing that anyone of you can give to this Faqeer. So, why be so judgmental and harsh ??

If you yourself cannot see the plans of the enemies, let us help you see. We have to save this country and millat together. DO NOT let the agents of the enemy confuse you about thisgreat azaan in modern times for Takmeel e Pakistan. Jazak Allah khair.

ZH

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
1- The judge said that even if we leave aside all evidence and all witness testimonies. The certificate of Khilafat e Uzma which Yusuf Kazzab himself presented in court is enough to call Yusuf a liar and Kazzab. According to Yusuf's statements in court, All prophets were just Khalifa and Prophet Muhammad SAW was Khalifa e Azam and now he is Khalifa e Azam. Meaning that he claimed to be higher in status of all prophets and equal in status of Prophet Muhammad SAW.

2- Yusuf in his statements in court said that he does not claim to be a prophet. However, this was not the allegation on him. The allegation was that Yusuf claimed to be Muhammad saw. And its an established fact that Muhammad SAW is the prophet of Allah. So by claiming to be Muhammad SAW, Yusuf did not need an additional claim of Prophethood. Provided below is an excerpt from Yusuf Kazzab's diary. The excerpt is a part of court judgement and the diary is a part of court records:

"Rasul ul Allah or Nabi or Marde Kamil is the complete manifestation of Allah Tabark-Wa~Taala and Muhammed Alehe Salat Wassalam. He is the physical perfect personification of transcendent Allah and Muhammed. All the physical beings has been created due to hint. H/is always present in the world. Hif apparent name may be different but his^ real name is always Muhammed. Adam, Noah. Motes, Abrahim, Jesuits were the games of dresses but in reality each and everyone of them is Muhaifimed. Then came Muhammed Bin Abdullah. That was the first time that the real and apparent name became one. Then came Abu Bakr, Umar. Usman, Ali, Twelve Imams, Ibne Arabi. Abdul Qadir. Mueen-ud-Din. Fareed ud din. Mujadad AlifSani and Muhammed Yousaf Ali. The name of Mard-e-Kamiis may vary but in actual He is the glorified form of Muhammed.
There are one lack twenty four thousand Rasuls and Nabis but the name of only thirty three are known. Thai is why, always in the world one lack twenty four thousand Aulias are present but only thirty three of them are Murshide Kamils and known. Each one of them is on the model of one Prophet. The one who is by all means on the model of Muhammed Rasul ul Allah is the Mard-e-Kamil of his times. This name may be different but in real and apparent he is the most splended form of Muhammad.
Muhammed has been always present in physical. After the apparent death of the physical body. It rolls back into the real body of Muhammed Mustafa. Thus Noor goes back to its origin. Immediately, the transcendent Muhammed + Noor of physical Muhantmed descends on the most chosen individual, who became Nabi/Rasool/Mard-e-Kamil of his times. Thus the next form of Muhammed is similar (rather glorified) to the previous form in apparent and in real. So it can be said that Muhammed is still alive in physical. His first form was Adam and the current is Muhammed Yousaf Ali. "

The Judge never wrote that Yusuf did not claim to be Prophet. The only thing written in the court judgement is that Yusuf in his court statement under oath denied that he claims to be a Prophet. There is a difference between the two.

Suppose tomorrow Nawaz Sharif goes to court and says that I have never done corruption in my life and the judge writes this in his judgement that Nawaz Sharif claims that he never did corruption. To claim not to do corruption, is different from not doing corruption.

Similarly, the judge stated that Yusuf says that he never claimed to be Prophet. It does not mean that it was Judge's verdict.

First go and check did the Judge call him liar and Kazzab in the literal meaning sense. Meaning of Liar is Kazzaab. Anybody who speaks lie can be called a Kazzab. Or the Judge called him Kazzaab in the sense of the likes of Musleem Kazzaab who claimed Porphethood.

The Judge wrote
"His defence version is that he has not claimed as Prophet for him but have a claim of ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) through document Exh.DL, which he received 40 days earlier during the trial. The question for determination is that what is the evidence to believe that he has been actually awarded the ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’. There is no such evidence on the record and infact this document further corroborates the statement of Mian Abdul Ghaffar (PW-9) before whom Yousaf, accused, also claimed to have ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by Allah Almighty.

Was the Judge a majority accepted religious scholar to deicde and gave this fatwa that this is enough to call him Murtid or Kafir or the Judge seeked help from religious scholars or asked the press new case on Yousuf Ali. So here the Judge himself presented the charges that because of this it confirms that and I am giving this verdict. The prime witness was only Mr. Mian Abdul Ghaffar who gave statement that Yousuf Ali calimed to have Khilafat e Uzma. (Keep in mind no word of claiming Prophethood).

The corruption of our PM you can get hundreds of prime witnesses and proofs so please dont mix one case with another. Again was the Judge an accepted religious scholar to give verdict and fatwa that Yousuf Ali calling himself Khalifa e Azam is enough to call him Murtid and Kaafir? Why the Judge didnot refer the case to the Sharia court for the religious scholars to decide on this matter when he is not capable. Something fishy was going on I believe.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Ok, whether you two accept him to be muslim or not is upto you. But at least you both admit that Zaid Hamid was once a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.
[MENTION=15403]PkRevolution[/MENTION]. Posting Anti-India rhetoric on a thread that is discussing religion and believes regarding the finality of Prophethood signifies that you have run out of real arguments.
[MENTION=56140]youboy[/MENTION]. The judge was not a religious scholar. All religious scholars unanimously called Yusuf a Kazzab and a Dajjal. However, since religious scholars are not judges themselves and hence cant punish someone themself, they went to court to get a verdict against Yusuf Kazzab, so that the KAZZAB could be punished as well. Otherwise, the fatwas were unanimous on Yusuf being a KAZZAB.

This is just like I know Nawaz Sharif is corrupt. But my knowledge is not enough to punish Nawaz Sharif. I must go to court to get him punished. Similarly, the Ulema of the time went to court to get Yusuf punished for his Dajjali and Kazzabi believes.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=56140]youboy[/MENTION]. Yusuf Kazzab presented the certificate of Khilafat e Uzma in court himself. Mian Ghaffar was a witness that Yusuf told Mian Ghaffar that I am Khalifa e Azam.

Otherwise, the certificate of Khalifa e Azam was presented in the court by Yusuf Kazzab himself. During cross examination in the court, Kazzab admitted that the certificate was awarded to him by none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW himself.

PkRevolution

@youboy. Yusuf Kazzab presented the certificate of Khilafat e Uzma in court himself. Mian Ghaffar was a witness that Yusuf told Mian Ghaffar that I am Khalifa e Azam.

Otherwise, the certificate of Khalifa e Azam was presented in the court by Yusuf Kazzab himself. During cross examination in the court, Kazzab admitted that the certificate was awarded to him by none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW himself.

Write some senseable things. you are confused.

PkRevolution

Ok, whether you two accept him to be muslim or not is upto you. But at least you both admit that Zaid Hamid was once a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.
@PkRevolution. Posting Anti-India rhetoric on a thread that is discussing religion and believes regarding the finality of Prophethood signifies that you have run out of real arguments.

I never admitted anything. I just said that i am not interested in his past when he says Kalima Shahadat, accepts Islam 100% , accepts Prophet Mohammad PBUH as last prophet, accepts day of Judgment, accepts Allah as single superior power and accepts Quran as the last wholy book, then people like you should shut their mouth.

You are a respectless person whos aim is just to prove a muslim as non muslim.

How sick can a person be when he writes that ZH means yousuf Kazzab as Mohammad PBUH. You need doctor.