LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ZH is a consultant and we have learned through this nefarious indian media that Consultants are important, so why are you feeling such pain?

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
From your posted verdict

67. Earlier by analyzing the statements of accused and some evidence the personality of the accusd was discussed. Now the question worth examination is that as
to what is his defence version. His defence version is that he has not claimed as Prophet for him but have a claim of ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) through document Exh.DL, which he received 40 days earlier during the trial. The question for determination is that what is the evidence to believe that he has been actually awarded the ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’. There is no such evidence on the record and infact this document further corroborates the statement of Mian Abdul Ghaffar (PW-9) before whom Yousaf, accused, also claimed to have ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by Allah Almighty. So his defence version is after thought and particularly after reading the Books, as mentioned above, so that his skin could be saved and infact it was another effort on his part to divert the attention of the general publlic.

So the prime witness was the reporter of Kharein Akhbar and his column where he called Yousuf Ali to be claiming Khilafat-e-Uzma.
Was the Judge quailified Islamic scholar to call Yousuf Ali as Murtid and kaafir when he himself wrote that accused has not claimed to be a Prophet but Khilafat-e-Uzma?
How many Ulemas of the time were asked to give their explanations on this defence version before the Judge himself called Yousf Ali Murtid and Kaafir?
Was this judgment not biased?

You have absolutely no idea what you have just mentioned. The Judge here is saying that after all the evidence presented against Yusuf Kazzab and all the witnesses who have given witness that Yusuf claimed to be prophet. In his defense Yusuf said 2 things

1- I have not claimed to be Prophet.
2- I have only claimed to be a Khalifa and to this claim of being a Khalifa, Yusuf Kazzab presented a certificate of Khilafat e Uzma in front of the court.

This certificate of Khilafat e Uzma was presented in the court by non other then Yusuf Kazzab himself. I have already written a detailed article on this Khilafat e Uzma issue. The detailed discussion can be read on this link: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/201...a-e-azam-was-actually-a-claim-of-prophethood/

Since I know you will not read the entire discussion that I did in that article, so I am only pasting the Final Remarks of the discussion here:

[h=2]Final Remarks[/h]Some of you might still be confused that how come claiming to be a Khalifa e Azam is a claim of Prophethood. So I am summarizing the issues, with the claim of Khalifa e Azam.
Yusuf Kazab stated: in cross examination by Ismail Quraishi that:
According to admission in the cross examination by me all the Prophets were appointed as Khalifas i.e. vicegerents of God on earth and the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is Khalifa-i-Azam. chief vicegerent, so by virtue of this certificate, now he is Khalifa-i-Azam on earth. He further admitted in the cross examination that neither one of four Caliphs was holding the high office of Khalifa-i-Azam.
Issue: So basically what Yusuf was saying was that there was only one Khalifa e Azam and it was Prophet Muhammad saaw and now he is Khalifa e Azam, because Prophet Muhammad saaw has himself given him this certificate.
He was stating that:

• He has the same status as that of Prophet Muhammad saaw as both are Khalifa e Azam – i.e. hold the same rank.
  • He is higher in rank to all other Prophets AS, because all other Prophets AS were just Khalifa and he is Khalifa e Azam. A rank higher then Prophets AS can only be of a Prophet of higher stature.
  • He is higher in rank to Khulafa e Rashideen and all other Sahaba RA. Only Ambiya AS are higher in rank to the Sahaba RA.
Yusuf Kazab stated: that the Certificate was awarded to him directly by the Holy Prophet saaw and that the Holy Prophet saaw awards certificates of such nature.
Issue: This is a direct lie on the character and Zaat of Prophet saaw.
Yusuf Kazab stated: that according to the certificate issued to him by Holy Prophet saaw his knowledge is all encompassing and his wisdom is supreme.
Issue: Now we as muslims believe that Only the knowledge of Allah is all encompassing and only Allah’s wisdom is supreme. This claim of Yusuf Kazab is actually a claim of being Allah. If you go through Yusuf’s Bait e Raza speech you will find out that he says that Allah and Muhammad are one, or simply watch this video.
Further more in cross examination it was found out that Yusuf Kazab didnt know the names of the books of Sihah e Sitta. He didnt know what DNA stands for. According to Yusuf Kazab DNA is the name of a test as a consequence of which in case of refusal there can be a comparison of blood as it happened in the matter of Sita White and Imran Khan.
Additionally, If you read the Certificate of Khalifa e Azam again, you would realize that it has spelling mistakes. In the sentence “for only he who has become resurrected in ‘THE TRUTH’ ‘ALL HAQ’ can resurrect and revive the world arround him” around is spelled as arround. Similarly in the sentence “He considers the one who knows and does not apply his knowledge is no better than a donky carrying heavy load of books” donkey is spelled as donky.
Now regarding Yusuf Kazab’s all encompassing knowledge. Yusuf stated that he does not know Arabic and he does not know if Arabic is the language of Heaven.
Yusuf Kazab failed to answer the question that in which language did the Holy Prophet saaw gave him the certificate, and how did he and Prophet Muhammad saaw communicated since Prophet Muhammad saaw speaked Arabic and he does not know Arabic.
Yusuf Kazab was claiming to be Khalifa e Azam, after Khalifa e Azam Prophet Muhammad saaw. Khalifa e Azam here is just another word for Prophethood. A wine is a wine irrespective of the packaging.
Muhammad vs Muhemmed
Lastly, do see how Yusuf Kazab writes his name in the certificate. Its written asMuhemmed Yusuf Ali.
Yusuf Kazab, Zaid Hamid and all other Kazab followers write the name of our Holy Prophet saaw as Muhammad. But when they have to write the name of Yusuf Kazab, they use the spellings Muhemmed. Whenever they use Muhemmed, they are actually referring to Muhemmed Yusuf Ali and not to our Holy Prophet Muhammad saaw.
Whenever Zaid Hamid gives Shahadah Sayyadi Muhemmed Rasul Allah (saw) is the last prophet, he is actually giving the Shahadah that Sayyadi Muhemmed Yusuf Ali Rasul Allah (saw) is the last prophet.

PkRevolution

You have absolutely no idea what you have just mentioned. The Judge here is saying that after all the evidence presented against Yusuf Kazzab and all the witnesses who have given witness that Yusuf claimed to be prophet. In his defense Yusuf said 2 things

1- I have not claimed to be Prophet.
2- I have only claimed to be a Khalifa and to this claim of being a Khalifa, Yusuf Kazzab presented a certificate of Khilafat e Uzma in front of the court.

This certificate of Khilafat e Uzma was presented in the court by non other then Yusuf Kazzab himself. I have already written a detailed article on this Khilafat e Uzma issue. The detailed discussion can be read on this link: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/201...a-e-azam-was-actually-a-claim-of-prophethood/

Since I know you will not read the entire discussion that I did in that article, so I am only pasting the Final Remarks of the discussion here:

Final Remarks

Some of you might still be confused that how come claiming to be a Khalifa e Azam is a claim of Prophethood. So I am summarizing the issues, with the claim of Khalifa e Azam.
Yusuf Kazab stated: in cross examination by Ismail Quraishi that:
According to admission in the cross examination by me all the Prophets were appointed as Khalifas i.e. vicegerents of God on earth and the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is Khalifa-i-Azam. chief vicegerent, so by virtue of this certificate, now he is Khalifa-i-Azam on earth. He further admitted in the cross examination that neither one of four Caliphs was holding the high office of Khalifa-i-Azam.
Issue: So basically what Yusuf was saying was that there was only one Khalifa e Azam and it was Prophet Muhammad saaw and now he is Khalifa e Azam, because Prophet Muhammad saaw has himself given him this certificate.
He was stating that:

• He has the same status as that of Prophet Muhammad saaw as both are Khalifa e Azam – i.e. hold the same rank.
  • He is higher in rank to all other Prophets AS, because all other Prophets AS were just Khalifa and he is Khalifa e Azam. A rank higher then Prophets AS can only be of a Prophet of higher stature.
  • He is higher in rank to Khulafa e Rashideen and all other Sahaba RA. Only Ambiya AS are higher in rank to the Sahaba RA.
Yusuf Kazab stated: that the Certificate was awarded to him directly by the Holy Prophet saaw and that the Holy Prophet saaw awards certificates of such nature.
Issue: This is a direct lie on the character and Zaat of Prophet saaw.
Yusuf Kazab stated: that according to the certificate issued to him by Holy Prophet saaw his knowledge is all encompassing and his wisdom is supreme.
Issue: Now we as muslims believe that Only the knowledge of Allah is all encompassing and only Allah’s wisdom is supreme. This claim of Yusuf Kazab is actually a claim of being Allah. If you go through Yusuf’s Bait e Raza speech you will find out that he says that Allah and Muhammad are one, or simply watch this video.
Further more in cross examination it was found out that Yusuf Kazab didnt know the names of the books of Sihah e Sitta. He didnt know what DNA stands for. According to Yusuf Kazab DNA is the name of a test as a consequence of which in case of refusal there can be a comparison of blood as it happened in the matter of Sita White and Imran Khan.
Additionally, If you read the Certificate of Khalifa e Azam again, you would realize that it has spelling mistakes. In the sentence “for only he who has become resurrected in ‘THE TRUTH’ ‘ALL HAQ’ can resurrect and revive the world arround him” around is spelled as arround. Similarly in the sentence “He considers the one who knows and does not apply his knowledge is no better than a donky carrying heavy load of books” donkey is spelled as donky.
Now regarding Yusuf Kazab’s all encompassing knowledge. Yusuf stated that he does not know Arabic and he does not know if Arabic is the language of Heaven.
Yusuf Kazab failed to answer the question that in which language did the Holy Prophet saaw gave him the certificate, and how did he and Prophet Muhammad saaw communicated since Prophet Muhammad saaw speaked Arabic and he does not know Arabic.
Yusuf Kazab was claiming to be Khalifa e Azam, after Khalifa e Azam Prophet Muhammad saaw. Khalifa e Azam here is just another word for Prophethood. A wine is a wine irrespective of the packaging.
Muhammad vs Muhemmed
Lastly, do see how Yusuf Kazab writes his name in the certificate. Its written asMuhemmed Yusuf Ali.
Yusuf Kazab, Zaid Hamid and all other Kazab followers write the name of our Holy Prophet saaw as Muhammad. But when they have to write the name of Yusuf Kazab, they use the spellings Muhemmed. Whenever they use Muhemmed, they are actually referring to Muhemmed Yusuf Ali and not to our Holy Prophet Muhammad saaw.
Whenever Zaid Hamid gives Shahadah Sayyadi Muhemmed Rasul Allah (saw) is the last prophet, he is actually giving the Shahadah that Sayyadi Muhemmed Yusuf Ali Rasul Allah (saw) is the last prophet.

زید حامد کا ماضی کیا تھا وہ اس کے منہ سے کلمہ شہادت اور نبی کرم محمد صلی
اللہ علیہ وسلم کے آخری نبی ہونے کی گواہی کے بعد جاننا ضروری نہیں۔

شرک کرنے والے بتوں کے پوجا کرنے والے کلمہ پڑھ کر مسلمان ہوسکتے ہیں صحابہ کرام بن سکتے ہیں تو تو کیا ایک عام شخص کلمہ پڑھ کرمسلمان نہیں ہوسکتا

یہاں بہت سے لوگ آے بار بار آے اور زید حامد کو کافر اور کذاب کہتے رہے، مگر اسی وقت زید حامد دوسری محفل میں کلمہ طیبہ کا ورد اور محمد صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے آخری نبی ہونے کی گواہی دے رہا تھا۔

یہاں لوگ خدا بھی نعودباللہ خود بننا چاھتے ہیں کہ فیصلہ دے سکیں کون مسلمان ہے کون نہیں، کس کا ماضی میں معاف کردوں اور کس کو اس کے ماضی کی بنیاد پر کافر کہہ دوں

ایک بات زید حامد کی ان تمام مسلمانوں سے
جو نعروں کے مسلمان ہیں، پارلیمنٹ میں بھی اور باہر بھی اور چند اس فورم پر بھی ہیں بہت بہتر اور اچھی ہے کہ وہ ان سے کئی درجہ بہتر مسلمان ہے - اس نے ھمیشہ پاکستان دشمنوں کی نشاندہی کی، اس نے ھمیشہ جوانوں کو اقبال کا کلام پڑھنے کو کہا، اسی نے جب قوم زمین پر تھی طلبا اور طالبات کی یونیورسٹیوں میں جا کر ھمت باندھی

یہاں جیو اور انڈیا کے ٹٹو بار بار آئے اور یہی کہتے رہے وہ کافر ہے وہ کافر ہے، کیونکہ جیو انڈیا کے خلاف بات نہیں سننا چاھتا تھا مگر زید حامد یہی کہتا رہا کہ ٹی ٹی پی تمھاری دشمن ہے، اسے انڈیا سے اور موساد سے فنڈ ملتے ہیں۔ آج انڈیا ، جیو اور موساد سارے اکٹھے اور زید حامد ان کا دشمن۔۔ اور واقعی زید حامد نے اس بار بھی درست کہا، ٹی ٹی پی انڈیا کی دوست اور پاکستان کی دشمن نکلی۔

یہ شرم کا مقام ہے ان لوگوں کے لئے جو سارا دن یہاں انٹرنیٹ سے کاغد جمع کر کے کچھ ثابت کرنے کی کوشش میں لگے رہتے ہیں۔ اپنی مسلمانی جانچو تم کتنی نمازیں پڑھتے ہو۔ دوسرے کو کافر کہ کر اپنی نیکیاں مت گنواو

Last edited:

Star Gazer

I would again and again ask you. Just read the court judgement. Just read it once.

Yousuf Kazzab case court judgement: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/yusu...lasphemy-case/

If you want, I can come to your city or home and hold your feet and beg you. But just read the judgement once. Yusuf Kazzab was a false prophet, and he claimed that the Ruh of Mohammad saw is now in my body. And he said that now I am Muhammad (Na au zo billah) and then he said that Zaid Hamid is Abu Bakr RA of this era.

Once again. I am not a Hindu. I am not an Indian. I am a Pakistani. I am a muslim La ilaha Ila Allah Muhammad ur Rasool Allah. Just read the court judgement, just read the material archived on the site.

The court had asked a comittee of Ulema to decide in this issue and later Yousaf was killed in the jail so the whole matter never reached a conclusion. This does not mean that any one says that whatever Yousaf was saying was acceptable,NO. But in the name of fairness even Maulana Abdus-Sattar had not out rightly called him a Kazzab.

Besides you can also see the Video where ZH is stating very clearly that Hazrat Mohammed SAWW was th last prophet of Allah and there will be no prophet after him. Have you never made a mistake and then asked for forgiveness?

No one should have to live in the same place from where they want to move on for a righteous tomorrow. Please do consider, of course you have the right to choose.
Wassalm

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
vWUdVz0.png

Certificate of Khilafat e Uzma. That Yusuf Kazzab, himself presented in court.

Yusuf Kazzab stated during the court proceedings that:

1- The certificate was given to him directly by Prophet Muhammad SAW.
2- The certificate claims that his i.e. Yusuf's knowledge is all encompassing and since Prophet Muhammad saw himself have given Yusuf this certificate so its really true that he is all knowing. On cross examination, Yusuf did not have had knowledge about basic things like DNA etc.
3- Yusuf claimed that all Prophets saw were only Khalifa and that only Prophet Muhammad SAW was Khalifa e Azam and now he is Khalifa e Azam, i.e. he holds the same station as that of Prophet Muhammad saw.

Actually, Yusuf's certificate of Khilafat e Uzma was nothing less then a claim of Prophethood. If you read the judge's comments in the courts verdict. The judge states that this certificate alone is enough to call Yusuf a Murtad and Kazzab.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
The court had asked a comittee of Ulema to decide in this issue and later Yousaf was killed in the jail so the whole matter never reached a conclusion. This does not mean that any one says that whatever Yousaf was saying was acceptable,NO. But in the name of fairness even Maulana Abdus-Sattar had not out rightly called him a Kazzab.

Besides you can also see the Video where ZH is stating very clearly that Hazrat Mohammed SAWW was th last prophet of Allah and there will be no prophet after him. Have you never made a mistake and then asked for forgiveness?

No one should have to live in the same place from where they want to move on for a righteous tomorrow. Please do consider, of course you have the right to choose.
Wassalm

The court never asked the committee of Ulema to decide on the issue. The court gave its verdict and called Yusuf a Murtad and Kazzab.

Yusuf Kazzab never called himself a new Nabi. He claimed that he is Muhammad SAW. Zaid Hamid never claims that he does not believe in any new prophet after Prophet Muhammad SAW. Zaid Hamid also claims that Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last prophet of Allah.

The only issue is that Zaid Hamid believes that Yusuf was a re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad SAW. The problem is that Zaid Hamid believes that Yusuf was Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Zaid Hamid has never ever stated that "Yusuf was a KAZZAB" and that his claim of being Muhammad SAW was a KAZB and a LIE.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اللہ رحم کرے۔ آج کل جس سے دوستی ہوتی ہے تو ایسی کہ اس کے لیئے ایمان بھی لوگ چھوڑنے کو تیار ہو جاتے ہیں۔ یہ لال ٹوپی والا مسخرہ کیا چیز ہے؟ اس کی لوگوں کو صرف ایک خوبی پتہ ہے کہ یہ انڈیا کو گالیاں دیتا ہے۔ اگر کوئی جان بوجھ کر مکھی نگلنا چاہتا ہو تو اسے کون روک سکتا ہے۔ بھائی اگر صرف اتنا سوچیں کہ کل اللہ یہ نہیں پوچھیں گے کہ انڈیا کو گالی دی تھی؟ وہاں تو یہ پوچھا جائے گا کہ ایمان کس پر تھا؟ کیا اللہ اور اس کے رسول ﷺ کی محبت باقی سب پر غالب تھی کہ نہیں؟ اس دن اگر یہ پتہ چلا کہ جس کوڑی کو یہ سمجھ جان سے لگا رکھا تھا کہ یہ اشرفی ہے اور وہ کھوٹی ثابت ہوئی تو کہاں جائیں گے؟ بہرحال میں اس معاملے پر کافی بحس کر چکا ہوں اور اور صرف ایسے لوگوں کے لیئے دعا کر سکتا ہوں جو زید حامد جیسے مسخرے کوئی بڑی چیز سمجھتے ہیں۔

karachiwala

The court never asked the committee of Ulema to decide on the issue. The court gave its verdict and called Yusuf a Murtad and Kazzab.

Yusuf Kazzab never called himself a new Nabi. He claimed that he is Muhammad SAW. Zaid Hamid never claims that he does not believe in any new prophet after Prophet Muhammad SAW. Zaid Hamid also claims that Prophet Muhammad SAW is the last prophet of Allah.

The only issue is that Zaid Hamid believes that Yusuf was a re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad SAW. The problem is that Zaid Hamid believes that Yusuf was Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Zaid Hamid has never ever stated that "Yusuf was a KAZZAB" and that his claim of being Muhammad SAW was a KAZB and a LIE.

​بھائی خواہ مخواہ وقت ضائع کر رہے ہو۔ یہ ماننے والے نہیں ورنہ ڈھونڈنے والوں کو تو جج کی اپنی کتاب بھی مل جائے گی جس میں اس نے واضح کیا کے کیوں اس نے سزائے موت دی کذاب کو۔ ان کو ان کے حال پر چھوڑ دو۔ اور صرف دعا کرو۔ اگر کسی کو اپنے ایمان کی فکر ہوگی تو خود تلاش کرے گا کہ کیا مبشر نے جو ٹی وی پر دکھایا وہ سچ ہے؟

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
​بھائی خواہ مخواہ وقت ضائع کر رہے ہو۔ یہ ماننے والے نہیں ورنہ ڈھونڈنے والوں کو تو جج کی اپنی کتاب بھی مل جائے گی جس میں اس نے واضح کیا کے کیوں اس نے سزائے موت دی کذاب کو۔ ان کو ان کے حال پر چھوڑ دو۔ اور صرف دعا کرو۔ اگر کسی کو اپنے ایمان کی فکر ہوگی تو خود تلاش کرے گا کہ کیا مبشر نے جو ٹی وی پر دکھایا وہ سچ ہے؟

Brother, this is my life's work. I only wished in life ke only if I would have been alive in the time of Museelma Kazzab, I would have fought him to defend the honor of my Prophet. I was not alive back then, but I am alive now. Whenever someone will post a video of Zaid Hamid or call him with any honor. I will remind him that he is the follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.

In start of this discussion, some people tried calling me an Indian agent, then someone accused me of being a GEO supporter, then I was accused of being GOD who decides who is muslim or not.

I send 1 lakh ***** on India and GEO News, but I will not stop calling Zaid Hamid a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab. And will always inform people that Zaid Hamid has never stated that:

1- Yusuf Kazzab never claimed that he was Muhammad SAW.
2- Since Yusuf Kazzab claimed that he was Muhammad, I send ***** on Yusuf and call him a Kazzab.

All that Zaid Hamid states is that:

1- I believe that Muhammad saw is the last Prophet of Allah.

But he does not clarify whether he considers Yusuf Kazzab to be Muhammad saw or not ?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Cannot stand Indian infotainment shows...

Their quality is worse than Banana Network!!!

karachiwala

I wasted my entire life. But what I am doing right now is not waste of my time and my life.

Shayed isi kaam ke sabab bakhshish ho jai..

Jazakallah for your efforts. Whatever you have done all that is in the knowledge of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala and in HIS court nothing is too little or too large. Sometimes I feel it is better that someone does his own research to get a better understanding. I used to follow ZH, but when I heard he is the same Zain Zaman of kazzab fame I did my research and all thanks to Allah SWT that HE guided me to the right path. The first question I asked was simple - why did he change his name and why is trying to avoid any talk about his past. Let others also benefit from your research but remember people will only come when they have a desire to understand the truth, otherwise they will argue and you can never convince someone who is hell bent on denying any every fact that you put his way. Remember وما علینا الاالبلاغ

karachiwala

???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???

Last edited:

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
کیسا عجیب جج تھا جس نے صرف کسی کو اپنے آپ کو خلیفہ کہنے پر موت کی سزا دے دی؟ جو کچھ مبشر لقمان نے پرہا اس کے بعد جج کے پاس کیا جواز تھا کہ کذاب کو موت کی سزا سنائی؟ لوگو کچھ تو ہوش کے ناخن لو۔

In his verdict the judge said that this Certificate of Khalifa e Azam is such a big lie on our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, that this claim alone is enough to call Yusuf a Kazzab and MURTAD. and hence forth in my judgement I will use the word Kazzab for Yusuf. It was the judge himself, who first called Yusuf Ali to be Yusuf Kazzab in his judgement.

It is really a pity and heart breaking that the only two people who criticized Yusuf Kazzab and Zaid Hamid and are siding with me are PML N supporters. What is stopping PTI fans from openly criticizing Zaid Hamid ?

wahreh

More power to you brother. Keep spreading the truth. We will be your witness in hereafter that you did your duty

Brother, this is my life's work. I only wished in life ke only if I would have been alive in the time of Museelma Kazzab, I would have fought him to defend the honor of my Prophet. I was not alive back then, but I am alive now. Whenever someone will post a video of Zaid Hamid or call him with any honor. I will remind him that he is the follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.

In start of this discussion, some people tried calling me an Indian agent, then someone accused me of being a GEO supporter, then I was accused of being GOD who decides who is muslim or not.

I send 1 lakh ***** on India and GEO News, but I will not stop calling Zaid Hamid a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab. And will always inform people that Zaid Hamid has never stated that:

1- Yusuf Kazzab never claimed that he was Muhammad SAW.
2- Since Yusuf Kazzab claimed that he was Muhammad, I send ***** on Yusuf and call him a Kazzab.

All that Zaid Hamid states is that:

1- I believe that Muhammad saw is the last Prophet of Allah.

But he does not clarify whether he considers Yusuf Kazzab to be Muhammad saw or not ?

wahreh

Take a look again at my reply to [MENTION=26756]rtabasum2[/MENTION] post and you may have your answer.

In his verdict the judge said that this Certificate of Khalifa e Azam is such a big lie on our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, that this claim alone is enough to call Yusuf a Kazzab and MURTAD. and hence forth in my judgement I will use the word Kazzab for Yusuf. It was the judge himself, who first called Yusuf Ali to be Yusuf Kazzab in his judgement.

It is really a pity and heart breaking that the only two people who criticized Yusuf Kazzab and Zaid Hamid and are siding with me are PML N supporters. What is stopping PTI fans from openly criticizing Zaid Hamid ?

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Jazakallah for your efforts. Whatever you have done all that is in the knowledge of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala and in HIS court nothing is too little or too large. Sometimes I feel it is better that someone does his own research to get a better understanding. I used to follow ZH, but when I heard he is the same Zain Zaman of kazzab fame I did my research and all thanks to Allah SWT that HE guided me to the right path. The first question I asked was simple - why did he change his name and why is trying to avoid any talk about his past. Let others also benefit from your research but remember people will only come when they have a desire to understand the truth, otherwise they will argue and you can never convince someone who is hell bent on denying any every fact that you put his way. Remember وما علینا الاالبلاغ

Allah says in Quran:

29_69.png

Sahih International: And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

Jo merey liey jidojehad kerte hein. Mein un key lie rastay khool deta hoon.

You strived and Allah opened the TRUTH in front of you.

May Allah also make you see how corrupt PML N is. Ameen :)

karachiwala

If you think that I am with PMLN then you are wrong. I have no love for nawaz or zardari. I had interest in Imran but lost that when he joined padri. For me my Imaan is above all of these.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
He was not saying that mubasshir is qadiyani. What he saying is that zaid hamid is fully involved and supporting whats going on these days behind dharna business. I know you are a sincere PTI supporter along with several others on this forum who are good folks. Then there is a bunch of zaid hamid guys here under the garb of PTI who are using PTI true supporters sentiments to drive their own agenda. You can figure them our after paying some attention. These are the folks who constantly call for violence or keep urging army. By god, im not against IK, i am against these fifth columnists who have infiltrated the ranks of PTI. People who attacked tv station were led by ZH folks, some PTI members followed as by standers, but whole event was led by ZH goons

P.S. ZH guys on this forum uses a similar (not identicle) kind of avatar. I will let u figure that out your self. User Modern Fakir on this forum, most likely, is zaid hamid himself. He also used few other IDs
[MENTION=56680]wahreh[/MENTION] I just read your response to rtabasum2. I missed it earlier due to a lot of other responses. Just a few clarifications.

1- I never said that Mubasher Lucman is a Qadyani.
2- I have never said that Zaid Hamid supports the dharna business. Neither have I ever said that Zaid Hamid does not supports dharna. I have only said that Zaid Hamid is a follower and Khalifa of a Kazzab. So whatever I have said regarding Zaid Hamid has no politics to it. Whatever, I have said is purely a religious issue, lets not bring PTI, PML N or any other party into it.
3- I dont know whether Zaid Hamid supporters also support PTI, or PTI supporters support Zaid Hamid. I dont care. I wont care even if PML N supporters or GEO supporters will support Zaid Hamid. I am against Zaid Hamid not because he is against PML N government. I am against him only because he was a follower and Khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.

Star Gazer

I think you must read the court decision on this matter once again.
Any way, this is what I have come to understand about 3 years ago when there was a huge discussion on this matter right here on this forum.