LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
I never admitted anything. I just said that i am not interested in his past when he says Kalima Shahadat, accepts Islam 100% , accepts Prophet Mohammad PBUH as last prophet, accepts day of Judgment, accepts Allah as single superior power and accepts Quran as the last wholy book, then people like you should shut their mouth.

You are a respectless person whos aim is just to prove a muslim as non muslim.

How sick can a person be when he writes that ZH means yousuf Kazzab as Mohammad PBUH. You need doctor.

You have said a lot of things, that is fine. Can you also claim on behalf of Zaid Hamid that he never considered Yusuf Kazzab to be Prophet Muhammad saw Nauzobillah. Just answer this.

bisaat

Banned
well star news is considered masala channel even in india and take it as pinch of salth, but that said, zaid hamid is a clown

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
How sick can a person be when he writes that ZH means yousuf Kazzab as Mohammad PBUH. You need doctor.

Two things have been proved beyond doubt:

1- Zaid Hamid was a follower and khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.
2- Yusuf Kazzab claimed that he is Muhammad saw. This was his entire claim. Because of this claim he used to call his followers as Sahaba.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Posted on May 23, 2013 by source http://syedzaidzamanhamid.wordpress.com/
By Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Dear members, listen to this advice seriously.
The greatest fitnah and weapon of shaitan is that he gets you involved in petty issues and debates to distract your attention from the issues which are most serious with Allah (swt) and Rasl Allah (sm). The greatest gift that Allah gives to a Momin is “Sharah e Sadr”, the clarity of heart and vision to see the things others don’t see. There is dua of Hazrat Moosa which starts with “Oh Allah bless me Sharah e Sadr…… “. Allah gifts Rasul Allah (sm) with Sharah e Sadr… Alam Nashrah….
When Allah punishes a person, Allah makes them blind at the heart and vision. Always seek astaghfar from this punishment. These are the worst of the creatures, only create fitnah due to their myopic vision, blackened hearts and being deaf, dumb and blind. They are the Abu Jahal of the time with no wisdom to understand the verses of Quran and Sunnah. There are many within Muslims like these.
We are on the greatest mission of the 21st century and the affects of what we are doing now will determine the fate, destiny and future of the humanity. Understand the magnanimity !!! This is no ordinary “naikee ka kaam” or Charity. This is the war in which we fight as the front line fighters for Allah (swt) and Rasul Allah (sm). Any one against us in this war against Riba is actually fighting Allah and Rasul Allah (sm). Make no mistake about this.
Also, understand the sin of Riba. No other sin matches this greatest of sin in human relations. Allah and Rasul Allah (sm) are at war with the entire Riba system – Banking, paper currency, Interest….
Also, it is narrated in Mubarak Hadees that Riba has 70 sins in it and the smallest sin out of those 70 is like committing adultery with your own mother !! Astaghfurullah al azeem.
Now do you realize how huge this war is ??????
The entire Muslim world and its leaders/ scholars, except few exceptions, have accepted Riba as a fate accompli. Next to Masjid e Nabwi shareef, there is entire system of Banks dealing in Riba, astaghfirullah. No one says a word about it. People are ready to kill if someone has short beard, differs in sect, prays differently but are totally silent when it comes to Riba system. Imagine?? Is this ignorance, Jahalat, stupidity, blindness or a punishment from Allah ???? All of it actually. This the azaab this ummah suffers today.
People are objecting/debating on my beard, my red shirt or cap, on my picture of the coin with a pic of Rauza at the back, our writing of the Kalima on the coin, on propaganda that I am a Qadiani (naooz billah), a paid ISI agent, on my hair……. But those objecting upon this faqeer are dead silent on Riba, in fact are at war with Rasul Allah (sm), knowingly or unknowingly, but are so keen to debate the lies what shaitan shows them.
Understand this – when we fight the Dajjal, the greatest war to defend our faith and honor of Rasul Allah (sm), anyone raising these stupid issues to change the subject is fully and totally under the influence of shaitan and he would not even know it. If anyone of you is doing this, stop and ponder and do tauba now. Open your eyes !
It is like a group of Muslims being slaughtered by Kuffar and another group of Muslims watching them being slaughtered but not offering any help. But when a Mujahid draws a sword to kill the kuffar to protect the weak Muslims, the other spectator group of Muslims start to scream Haraam Haraam because the beard of the Mujahid is small or his sword has Kalima written on it !!! Understand the example and ponder deep.
This is what “Muslims” of today do. They destroy the greatest of movements and their leaders by only objecting to non-issues petty things which mean nothing or have little meaning in front of the huge duty what that Faqeer or his group is trying to do for the Ummah.
It is the wisdom of the Momin to understand the priority of the steps to be taken and at what time to take them. Not everyone can understand this gifted wisdom. DO NOT become the instrument of shaitan to create fitnah and fasad by objecting on issues which have no or little meaning compared to the duty involved. Allah will NOT show mercy to anyone who tries to distract the Ummah from real issues.
Allah is Samad, indifferent to the entire cosmos, beyniaz ! He does NOT need us. We NEED HIM. If you do not behave, you will be a true loser in dunya and akhira. DO NOT try to be pious when in reality you are not. We are all humble people, have made mistakes, commit sins and are totally dependent upon the mercy of Allah (swt) for our maghfirat. Worry about yourself and the duty you are doing. DO NOT waste everyone else’s time by raising issues which are either lies or which mean nothing compared to the crisis we have at hand.
Anyone fighting against Takmeel Mission or disturbing the direction of the mission would be serving as the agent of Shaitan. Be very careful. Very careful indeed.
May Allah protect you all from the Waswasa of shaitan and becoming his instrument of sharr ! ameen
Jazak Allah to all of you.
Khair inshaAllah !
faqeer

PkRevolution

You have said a lot of things, that is fine. Can you also claim on behalf of Zaid Hamid that he never considered Yusuf Kazzab to be Prophet Muhammad saw Nauzobillah. Just answer this.

I repeat: I am not interested in any past. I just consider his Shahadat infront of thousands that he is muslim not Qadiani, he believes Kalima by heart and Prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last Prophet. This is enough for a muslim.

Whatever he was in past is not valid after his Kalima Shahadat and believe that Prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last Prophet.

Your efforts might base on his past which is just making you here a laughing figure.

Last edited:

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
@youboy. Yusuf Kazzab presented the certificate of Khilafat e Uzma in court himself. Mian Ghaffar was a witness that Yusuf told Mian Ghaffar that I am Khalifa e Azam.

Otherwise, the certificate of Khalifa e Azam was presented in the court by Yusuf Kazzab himself. During cross examination in the court, Kazzab admitted that the certificate was awarded to him by none other than Prophet Muhammad SAW himself.

Did the Judge refer this to Federal Sharia court to decide on this religious matter to calling him Kaafir based on this?
There were many religious scholars who have defended Yousuf Ali. Were they called in the court as witness?
Was the Judge himself religiously qualified to give this fatwa?

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)

Brother please say taubah now you are putting a very serious bhutaan on a person. You are putting alegation you have to provide proof or is it a hearsay or you have read it somewhere, please provide proof that nauzobillah Zaid Hamid considered Yusuf Alito be Prophet Muhammad saw Nauzobillah otherwise say taubah.

We have many videos and writings where Zaid Hamid has sent ****** on anyone who claims of new Nabuwah after the last Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Last edited:

OnlyPK

ek ta ays bndy nu Laren Maren to alawa hor koi kam nai aanda wa, jado vekho india de mager pya hunda wa :doh:
o pai awam de kol khaan nu roti nai, paan nu kapra nai te lerna kitho wa ays awam ne (quite)

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
I repeat: I am not interested in any past. I just consider his Shahadat infront of thousands that he is muslim not Qadiani, he believes Kalima by heart and Prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last Prophet. This is enough for a muslim.

Whatever he was in past is not valid after his Kalima Shahadat and believe that Prophet Mohammad PBUH is the last Prophet.

Your efforts might base on his past which is just making you here a laughing figure.

You are suffering from Messiah complex. At one time you talk instead of Zaid Hamid and state that Zaid Hamid believes this or that. At other time you talk on behalf of every member of this forum and claim that what I am doing has made me a laughing stock in the eyes of everyone on this forum.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Did the Judge refer this to Federal Sharia court to decide on this religious matter to calling him Kaafir based on this?
There were many religious scholars who have defended Yousuf Ali. Were they called in the court as witness?
Was the Judge himself religiously qualified to give this fatwa?

Yusuf Kazzab never once during the court proceedings asked the judge to refer the matter to FEDERAL SHARIAH COURT on the grounds that the matter is beyond the judge's acumen. It was the job of Yusuf Kazzab and his lawyers to argue that the matter be refered to FEDERAL SHARIAH COURT.

It was the job of YUSUF KAZZAB and his lawyers to call the Ulema that supported him in his defense as witnesses. Not one ALIM appeared before the court in defense of YUSUF KAZZAB.

ASQR1

Dear Youboy. The videos that you have posted are a proof that Zaid Hamid was indeed the follower of Yusuf Kazzab. You have only posted the videos that show just that. Secondly.

Zaid Hamid has never said this publicly and in clear terms, that:

1- He considers Yusuf to be a KAZZAB and a DAJJAL.
2- That he was wrong in accepting Yusuf as a PROPHET.
3- That he now sends ***** on Yusuf KAZZAB and calls him a *****, DAJJALI, KAZZAB and recite Kalima again.

Whenever a qadyani comes back into Islam. He is made to first send ***** on Qadyani and then read Qalima.

are you expert on Islam more than these Islamic scholars, so stop the nonsense and let Zaid Hamid do his work, are you Muslim, are you Pakistani, it is very bad that you after listening to Zaid do not accept his explanation of his belief, so you are bordering on edge of becoming non Muslim, listen to Maulana at 5 to 6 Minute and hear what Maulana say that if after listening to his byan if you continue to say he is Qadiani than you are creating Fitna, I did not say this, listen to Maulana and stop this bad blame before it is too late.

PkRevolution

Yusuf Kazzab never once during the court proceedings asked the judge to refer the matter to FEDERAL SHARIAH COURT on the grounds that the matter is beyond the judge's acumen. It was the job of Yusuf Kazzab and his lawyers to argue that the matter be refered to FEDERAL SHARIAH COURT.

It was the job of YUSUF KAZZAB and his lawyers to call the Ulema that supported him in his defense as witnesses. Not one ALIM appeared before the court in defense of YUSUF KAZZAB.

Go off with your yusuf Kazaab stoff. He was Kafir. Now stop it and mind your own business.

Start praying 5 times a day and make Astaghfar to Allah that you made Tohmut on a muslim who has confirmed his beliefs in front of hundreds.

So please check yourself first

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Go off with your yusuf Kazaab stoff. He was Kafir. Now stop it and mind your own business.

Start praying 5 times a day and make Astaghfar to Allah that you made Tohmut on a muslim who has confirmed his beliefs in front of hundreds.

So please check yourself first

Who are you to send me off. I will stay here for as long as it would please me. Stop being the sheriff in town.

gorkhali

Banned
ek ta ays bndy nu Laren Maren to alawa hor koi kam nai aanda wa, jado vekho india de mager pya hunda wa :doh:
o pai awam de kol khaan nu roti nai, paan nu kapra nai te lerna kitho wa ays awam ne (quite)

zaid hamid di we rozi roti da sawal hai bhaee.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ASQR1

Who are you to send me off. I will stay here for as long as it would please me. Stop being the sheriff in town.

He is telling you to go away with your Fitna, you deserve to be told for all that Fitna you created, and to top it you made arch enemy of Pakistan very happy. There is no excuse for you until you ask for forgiveness from the very man you created such blame lebaling him as Kazab follower, you must ask for your forgiveness from the very man and hope that he will forgive you for such a horrible blame on a good Muslim

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaid Hamid ‏@ZaidZamanHamid

When Indian Hindu Zionists declare me as their enemy number 1, then this is a medal of honor we proudly own !

ByJ9YFWCAAE8U_4.jpg:large

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
He is telling you to go away with your Fitna, you deserve to be told for all that Fitna you created, and to top it you made arch enemy of Pakistan very happy. There is no excuse for you until you ask for forgiveness from the very man you created such blame lebaling him as Kazab follower, you must ask for your forgiveness from the very man and hope that he will forgive you for such a horrible blame on a good Muslim

He is a Kazzab follower, this is a fact of history. He was present in each and every court session during the trial of Yusuf Kazzab. Zaid Hamid defended Yusuf Kazzab till Kazzab's last breath. So whats a label in it ? Its just a statement of fact.

Bilsher007

Citizen
So when did ISI support Syed zaid hamid officially ? You nothing but bunch of ignorant fools ! You and bilal hameed are misguided people. May ALLAH ( SWT) keep patriotic pakistanis safe from your lies and fitna.

If you mentally retarded people are tolerated here it is a great shame upon admins of this page. How can admins allow such propaganda and big lies against Mard e momin syed zaid hamid ?

If these idiots had brain they would not be arguing over Syed zaid hamid and " Yousaf kazzab" allegation instead they would be discussing the video posted by poster and how filthy indians have been shaken by this mujahid and biggest ideological revolutionary, revivalist, reformer in pakistan since 2007.

Youboy rightly posted videos of syed zaid hamid offering sound, rationale, solid, detailed and transparent interview to bunch of students enquiring about " Yousaf kazzab" issue. Have anyone even heard of Maulana abdul sattar niazi and Dr israr ahmed? If you have ( which most often would) you would know that these well respected scholars did'nt call yousaf Ali a " KAZZAB". The " Khabrain" newspaper who posted this allegation originally was a spin doctor print media like notorious " THE NEWS OF THE WORLD" which was finally closed down by british government after the newspaper was exposed of cooking up false stories.

Syed zaid hamid also conducted media press conference in which two established Ahlus sunnah wal jammah scholars clarified and cleared syed zaid hamid over so called " Yousaf kazzab " issue and also said that we are now part of this blessed. " Takmeel e Pakistan" mission.

Syed zaid hamid was done a lot to revive our nation ;

1. Cutting edge security threat assesments and analysis of internal and external threats faced by pakistan .

2. Spread awareness amongst the nation by
Reviving our founding father Allama iqbal's vision via " Iqbal pur israr"( Two Episodes) and " Iqbal ka Pakistan" ( 45 Episodes).

3. Spread awareness by removing the myth and lies by liberal secular brigade that Quaid e Azam was secular.

4. Spread awareness that western anglo saxon democracy systems in pakistan IS NOT what founding fathers envisaged via " Khilafaat e Rashida" series, " WAKE UP PAKISTAN" shows, " PAKISTAN AIK ISHQ AIK JUNOON" show.

5. Revived spiritual values via " Halqa e Yaraan" and " Qurun e Aula" series.

6. Removed myth and false allegations upon pakistan Army for east pakistan debacle via " Untold story of East pakistan" programme.

7. Alerted, Highlighted and Emphasised blatantly unlike any other scholar has ever done in pakistan about " Ghazwa e hind" event and pakistan's destiny from sound ahadiths ( Also supported by Oriya maqbool jan, Dr anwar ul haq, Haroon rasheed, Dr rafique akhter, Seer called Atiya majoud from Gen Ayub khan's era, Maulana shaykh Nazim adil al haqqani naqshbandia , naimatullah shah wali and many other prominent spiritual personalities) . Watch naimatullah shah wali spiritual predictions programme by syed zaid hamid.

8. First one to blantly expose foreign sponsored ( indians, Americans, british) private media outlet GEO TV and jhang group and SAFMA traitors . Today pak army has officially declared GEO & Jhang group as traitors and every patriot boycotting this filth media.

9. First one to blantly expose former chief justice iftikhar choundhary as a traitor and whole judiciary as compromised and needing 360 degrees overhauling. Today everyone in country calls former chief justice iftikhar chaudhary a traitor.

10. Give detailed blueprint on what our political, economic , judicial, educational, media systems should look like in light of Qur'an and sunnah and vision envisaged by Allama iqbal and Quaid e Azam.

11. Exposed world western interest based economic system designed by zionist bankers ( Rothchilds & rockefeller) who also sponsored first two world wars and also control IMF, World bank and other major financial institutions in western states as well as eastern ones. Syedi's programme " Economic terrorism" is eye opener.

12. Emphasized role of spiritual forces throughout islamic history during battlefields and even after the period of destruction of last khilafaat e usmania ( 1965 war: watch programme " 1965: Spiritual journey" and " Role of spiritual forces".

13. Disclosed the nefarious project of zionists behind " Arab spring" and reshaping middle east in pursuance of building " Greater israel" state via American and NATO forces muscle power .

14. Explained the " Fourth and fifth generation warfare" tactics by imperial forces led by ZIONIST think tanks.

15. Removed propaganda of laal masjid, nawaz akbar bugti huntdown and all false allegations on Pak Army.

16. Clarified difference between fake taliban aka TTP Khawarjis and Aghan taliban ( real mujahideen) . Explained the criteria and backed up in detail evidences which proved TTP's activities as KHAWARJIS.

17. Exposed india's dirty role in sponsoring destabilisation of karachi via RAW and in sponsoring terrorist groups like BLA, BLP and BLF.

18. Emphasized how indian were using waters released from their dams to flood pakistan several times in past and recently. Detailed PDF report available on brasstacks.pk website.

All an idiot, ignorant like Bilal hameed, karachiwala, wahreh and malik ejaz would fail to understand above points.

The thread here was to discuss the indian channel running paranoid over Mard e Azad, Mard e Momin and Mard e Mujahid Syed Zaid Hamid . It is pretty clear that heads, tails, heart and soul of arrogant and filthy minded indians elitist is ON FIRE !!!

Last edited:
I am not big fan of Zaid Hamid, but I have absolutely no issue with his tone and rhetoric against Hindus. Hinduism is not a religion, rather a framework for discrimination and prejudice. The only framework of its kind in the whole world which legalizes discrimination.
So anyone who says truth about hindus, I support him/them.

And all those who talk about them being religious(in extreme manner)...they are all effing morons and burden on earth. They must be destroyed..:P