LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

Bilsher007

Citizen
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...f&notif_t=like_tagged&actorid=100001609942223
If there was sharia laws in Pakistan, at least in matters of religion, then all false accusers would be lashed, put in jail & expelled !!

Syed zaid hamid's tweet on twitter today ;

For those who sinisterly accuse me of following a fake prophet, should read what great scholars of Sunnah said on himfatwasforyusufali.yolasite.com

5:39pm - 23 Sep 14

According to Islamic law, all those who have accused me of being a Qadiani, follower of a false prophet are liable to be lashed. Soon, IA :)

When deeply religious cases are heard under 1860 anglo-saxon British laws, their abuse is fully guaranteed! This is what is happening in Pak

The biggest flaw is that blasphemy cases CANNOT be heard in an Islamic court ! Can you believe it ?? Federal Shariat court is NOT allowed !

5:11pm - 23 Sep 14

If cases are heard under most strict law of evidence & procedures defined in Sharia & a false accuser is hanged too, then all abuse wud stop

The Fatwas & opinions of great Maulana Sattar Niazi & Sheikh Nazim & 40 other to Ahl Sunnah scholars should be enough on Yusuf issue. Read.

5:49pm - 23 Sep 14

Yusuf Ali's case was a purely sectarian deobandi-Barelvi fight, where greatest of Barelvi- ahl sunnah scholars defended him. why blame me?:)

If there was sharia laws in Pakistan, at least in matters of religion, then all false accusers would be lashed, put in jail & expelled !!

Last edited:

Bilsher007

Citizen
Two things have been proved beyond doubt:

1- Zaid Hamid was a follower and khalifa of Yusuf Kazzab.
2- Yusuf Kazzab claimed that he is Muhammad saw. This was his entire claim. Because of this claim he used to call his followers as Sahaba.

Total RUBBISH AND NONSENSE. Above two points are nothing but propaganda. If your brain and kalb was not sealed then you could see truth. Syedi zaid hamid offered powerful rebuttals twice abd videos have neen posted by YOUBOY earlier. Reputable scholars of the time maulans abdul sattar niazi and dr israr ahmed and several others did'nt declare yousaf Ali as " KAZZAB".

piece of garbage newspaper like " KHABRAIN" spinned fake story and they are exposed liars just as you are Bilal hameed. Do you know what is the punishment under sharia law for making false allegations on a true muslim ??? You would be hanged to death and all others for lies and spreading fitna.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@Bilal Hamed

I remember a member on another Pakistani forum particularly Pakistanidefenceforum where a member had a similar or should I say it was you! but maybe not because that member was from Germany as well. Anyway this member had a thread and the retric was the same as this Bilal Hamed identical the guy had a pinned thread on Zaid Hamid. Nothohing brought forward was good enough to the point where that member was obsessively posting against Zaid Hamid. It had become obsession for that character. I want to know if Bilal Hamed was a member of Pakistanidefenceforum going by the name of Schmuck?

Bilsher007

Citizen
Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official]
2 hrs
Tweets on Qadiani / Ahmadi fitnah.

In a Muslim society, if any one claims to be a Prophet, or Jesus Christ or the promised Mehdi, then Muslims would be offended on this claim. All civilizations & societies punish impostors, fake claims & those who steal identities, especially in matters of religion. This is natural.
How would Christians & Pope feel about a man who comes to Vatican & claims that he is Jesus Christ? Would Burn him on stake for blasphemy

That is why Muslims are harsh on Qadianis/Ahmadis. Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, the founder of Ahmadiya cult claims to be a prophet, Jesus & Mehdi too. Ahmadis should realize that their claim that they are Muslims too is totally unsustainable according to 1400 years of Muslim law & tradition.

We know Ahmadis are treated harshly but that is because all impostors are treated as criminals in all societies. Ahmadis hijack Islam's Identity.

I would invite all young Ahmadis who have been born into Ahmadi families to come to me and discuss what Islam says about Mehdi & Issa (as).

Many Ahmadi children have visited me in the last few years and alhamdolillah, have reverted back to Islam. Our team member is an ex-Ahmadi. For the young Ahmadi children, it is not difficult to understand that Mirza Ghulam was NOT Imam Mehdi or Prophet Jesus or any other prophet.

If Ahmadis accept that they belong to a different religion & do NOT masquerade as Muslims, then they will be protected as non-Muslims. All non-Muslims are protected in a Muslim society. We Muslims are honor bound to do that BUT we cannot allow blasphemers hijacking our faith.

Since, there is so much hullabaloo in West about persecution of Ahmadis in Pakistan, so I thought to put the record straight for once!

Having said that, I accept that there are major flaws in Blasphemy laws of Pakistan which allows sectarian terrorist Mullahs to exploit it. The biggest flaw is that blasphemy cases CANNOT be heard in an Islamic court! Can you believe it? Federal Shariat court is NOT allowed! When deeply religious cases are heard under 1860 Anglo-Saxon British laws, their abuse is fully guaranteed! This is what is happening in Pakistan.

Only two procedural changes need to be done and all abuse of Blasphemy law would stop - Sharia laws & false accuser MUST be hanged too. If cases are heard under most strict law of evidence & procedures defined in Sharia & a false accuser is hanged too, then all abuse would stop.

When I spoke against sectarian terrorists, TTP Khawarij, & Geo, they also accused me of being a Qadiani & follower of a fake prophet
If there was sharia laws in Pakistan, at least in matters of religion, then all false accusers would be lashed, put in jail & expelled!

According to Islamic law, all those who have accused me of being a Qadiani, follower of a false prophet are liable to be lashed. Soon, IA

Those children who have been born into Ahmadi families are not at fault. Muslims should do Dawah to them with love and wisdom & NOT hate.

We Muslims have to deal with this Ahmadi problem with wisdom under sharia laws. Street arson, riots are NOT Sunnah way of Dawah or justice. That is why it is absolutely critical to have Islamic laws & courts to decide religious disputes. It stops street violence & anarchy !!

Bilsher007

Citizen
Are there any admins managing these threads or not ??? How can you allow idiots like Bilal hameed behave like a troll and spoil topic of the thread.. Seven pages so far have not discussed anything regarding the video .. Admin WAKE UP !

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
@Bilal Hamed

I remember a member on another Pakistani forum particularly Pakistanidefenceforum where a member had a similar or should I say it was you! but maybe not because that member was from Germany as well. Anyway this member had a thread and the retric was the same as this Bilal Hamed identical the guy had a pinned thread on Zaid Hamid. Nothohing brought forward was good enough to the point where that member was obsessively posting against Zaid Hamid. It had become obsession for that character. I want to know if Bilal Hamed was a member of Pakistanidefenceforum going by the name of Schmuck?

I am not a member of any other forum.

Unless you people are followers of Yusuf Kazzab, whatever has been brought forward is evidence enough to open anyones eyes.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Are there any admins managing these threads or not ??? How can you allow idiots like Bilal hameed behave like a troll and spoil topic of the thread.. Seven pages so far have not discussed anything regarding the video .. Admin WAKE UP !

Why are you crying for help from the admin ? Please argue with logic and reasoning and stop crying.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...f&notif_t=like_tagged&actorid=100001609942223

Syed zaid hamid's tweet on twitter today ;

For those who sinisterly accuse me of following a fake prophet, should read what great scholars of Sunnah said on himfatwasforyusufali.yolasite.com

5:39pm - 23 Sep 14

According to Islamic law, all those who have accused me of being a Qadiani, follower of a false prophet are liable to be lashed. Soon, IA :)

When deeply religious cases are heard under 1860 anglo-saxon British laws, their abuse is fully guaranteed! This is what is happening in Pak

The biggest flaw is that blasphemy cases CANNOT be heard in an Islamic court ! Can you believe it ?? Federal Shariat court is NOT allowed !

5:11pm - 23 Sep 14

If cases are heard under most strict law of evidence & procedures defined in Sharia & a false accuser is hanged too, then all abuse wud stop

The Fatwas & opinions of great Maulana Sattar Niazi & Sheikh Nazim & 40 other to Ahl Sunnah scholars should be enough on Yusuf issue. Read.

5:49pm - 23 Sep 14

Yusuf Ali's case was a purely sectarian deobandi-Barelvi fight, where greatest of Barelvi- ahl sunnah scholars defended him. why blame me?:)

If there would have been Sharia Law in Pakistan. Yusuf Kazzab would not have been sentenced to death alone. All his followers including Zaid Hamid would have been executed as well. In War of Yamama, Museelma Kazzab was not killed alone, all his 40,000 followers were killed with him.

So Zaid Hamid is lucky to be alive just because there is no sharia law in the country.

Pathfinder

I am not a member of any other forum.

Unless you people are followers of Yusuf Kazzab, whatever has been brought forward is evidence enough to open anyones eyes.

Yusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf KazzabYusuf Kazzab

imodium-a-d-loperamide.jpg

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
idhr siasat.pk main kiya rang raliya kar rhe ho bhai, Shaam main tumharey dost intezar kr rhe hain tumhara, waise bhi aajkal USA ne bohot bura haal kr diya hai unka

What Mubashir Luqman is reading has no connection with the original verdict. Think about it, the judge would use the term Mullahs? This is what ML does best - foll people with things which have no bearing with reality. You can read the whole verdict yourself here (copy paste the url in your browser):

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/28324385?access_key=key-josfffdnimg8a1td13e&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

ASQR1

I have shown once before and will show it again the poison spewed by this little[ Hindu girl, she talk dirty about our Maulanas, about Pakistan and about Islam, in comparison to that Zaid hamid never ever did this filthy talk and has always been to the point of his speech in mannerfull ways., one may agree or not but one thing for sure he is not foul mouth like this girl, listen and learn.

]

Bad Tameez of the worst kind. she should be sl........ed silly to put some sense in to her little brain.

Last edited:

Bilsher007

Citizen
Bilal hameed .. U r moron and mentally retarded.. We have posted rationale arguments and evidences here but either ur an indian or a misguided pakistan. Idiots like you need to be banned from here.

You bloody fool are deaf, dumb and blind ? Can u not read ? 35-40 scholars including well renowned ulema like maulana Abdul sattar niazi, dr israr ahmed never believed in false allegation on yousaf ali. Go and do your homework before trolling here like a pest you bloody joker.

Bilsher007

Citizen
http://fatwasforyusufali.yolasite.com

Go and this website and read what great wali/ awliya shaykh Nazim adil al haqqani al naqshbandia who recently passed away said about yusaf Ali in a formal letter to national institutions of pakistan and he warned that such a case can't be heard by criminal court , it has to be shariat court with complete shariat laws applicable. He warned ulema and muftis to not stay negligent in this matter and get involved in get yusaf ali cleared as ge was innocent.

Madina-e-sani

This program hosted by Mubashir luqman was really the final nail in the coffin:

http://takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.co...n=Feed:+TakbeerEMusalsal+(Takbeer+e+Musalsal)

What could have been MORE than the "written" declaration by Zaid sb himself...talks sense for every sane mind! *sane* being the requirement though!

[h=3]Time to move on ![/h] Dear Team,

Yusuf issue is a distraction for us created by the enemies to divert us from attacking the Hindu Zionists and Aman Ki Asha. Close this chapter and focus on attacking the enemies.

We have clarified enough. Yousuf is dead and he can go to hell as far as I am also concerned and we are NOT his followers also. We have called him corrupt and misguided too. And we still say that if any Shariat court declare him Kafir, we will be the first person to call him a Kafir. That should be clear enough. Shariat and Quran has certain conditions which must be fulfilled. Other than that, we DO NOT defend Yusuf NOR represent him. You know this clearly. He created fitnah in deen we have always condemned him for that. But to call him a Kafir or fake prophet, shariat requirements must be fulfilled.

They call me a Kafir because I ask them to follow sharia Quran and sunnah ! We follow Quran and Sunnah not fatwas of haram charbi ka drum !!

Jazak Allah
cleardot.gif

Bilsher007

Citizen
This program hosted by Mubashir luqman was really the final nail in the coffin:

http://takbeeremusalsal.blogspot.co...n=Feed:+TakbeerEMusalsal+(Takbeer+e+Musalsal)

What could have been MORE than the "written" declaration by Zaid sb himself...talks sense for every sane mind! *sane* being the requirement though!

Time to move on ! Dear Team,

Yusuf issue is a distraction for us created by the enemies to divert us from attacking the Hindu Zionists and Aman Ki Asha. Close this chapter and focus on attacking the enemies.

We have clarified enough. Yousuf is dead and he can go to hell as far as I am also concerned and we are NOT his followers also. We have called him corrupt and misguided too. And we still say that if any Shariat court declare him Kafir, we will be the first person to call him a Kafir. That should be clear enough. Shariat and Quran has certain conditions which must be fulfilled. Other than that, we DO NOT defend Yusuf NOR represent him. You know this clearly. He created fitnah in deen we have always condemned him for that. But to call him a Kafir or fake prophet, shariat requirements must be fulfilled.

They call me a Kafir because I ask them to follow sharia Quran and sunnah ! We follow Quran and Sunnah not fatwas of haram charbi ka drum !!

Jazak Allah

Bilsher007

Citizen
Coming back to this topic;

Indian channel using that HYPOCRITE EMAAD KHALID's video as a tool to discredit Mard e momin Syed zaid hamid ! Emaad khalid is the one who is BIGGEST JOKER not Syed zaid hamid. Syed zaid hamid has acknowledge doing a project for Pak Army in past but it does'nt mean he is official spokesperson of ISI and Pak Army. Spreading poison against india is a laughable claim by that indian anchor, Syedi has only spread hardcore facts and our blatant stance is against elitist fascist hindu who control india's nerve centres and design india's aggressive and nefarious plans against Pakistan overtly and covertly. Syedi is NOT AGAINST all decent indians who carry no nefarious plans against pakistan and he has said this before very clearly. If syed zaid hamid is paid money by ISI every month then why did he criticize former COAS Gen kiyani's depoliticise policy despite major blunders and threats and treacherous acts posed by PPP and current PML- N govts. He has criticized army leadership in not acting fast enough to remove filth of democracy, hostile traitor media ( GEO GROUP) and sold out judiciary . If syed zaid hamid was really ISI agent then he would have not even constructive criticisms BUT HE DID ! We are a independent threat analysis think tank as well as ideologues who have revived islamic ideology and vision emphasized for pakistan by founding fathers. Emaad khalid is a munafiq and opportunist, he wanted to takeover this blessed mission gor his vested interest and greed. ALLAH ( SWT) separated devil's advocate like emaad from blessed company of mard e Azaad, Mard e mujahid, Mard e Momin Syed zaid hamid and shaheens of Brasstacks teams.

One does'nt necessarily have to be paid every month by ISI. True patriots and SHAHEENS work free 24 hrs every year. We all love ISI and Pakistan Armed forces.

Bilsher007

Citizen
I have to say the two former Army retired officers tolerated the indian rascals panelists. I believe anchor neelam nawab should have called stronger panelists; Former DG ISI Hameed gul, AVM retd Shahid lateef and Retd Lt Gen Amjad shoaib and possibly paknationalist's Ahmad Quraishi.

Bilsher007

Citizen
Thank you Shaheen muhib deen watan for the full programme link. Just look at those RASCAL, FOXY, FILTHY MINDED indian panelists.. I appeal to patriotic pakistanis and shaheens to PLEASE WATCH THE LINK BELOW. Muhib Deen Watan if u can PLEASE find vimeo/ tune.pk link i would appreciate it a lot SO we can post it here for all pakistanis in pakistan to see the true colours of this elitie hindu opinion makers alongwith congressi mullahs whom they bring along on these talk shows to demonstrate fake muslim spokesperson. Those RASCAL INDIAN panelists AND anchor only WANTED TO DISCUSS OUR MURDHID SYED ZAID HAMID whole programme !!! They avoided subjective, qualitative debate. If you all watch the full programme you will see how they interrupted continuosly when our panelist talked and when asked a question they refused to answer rationally and justly. Their behaviour was so UNCIVIL and COWARDLY. These indian pigs including that piece of **** maulana kept barking about laal masjid, mohajirs, balochistan and they ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY LAUGHED MOCKINGLY when our anchor neelam nawab said indians have released waters to flood pakistan !!! I really wish next mard e momin Syed zaid hamid is present if DIN NEWS conducts another similar programme live with indian channel. Remember how similar indian panelists behaved when GEO TEZ aired similar programme where Ahmed quraishi anchored the programme our side with sheikh rasheed, zafar hilaly, AVM retd Shahid lateef as panelists. One thing is for sure, indian tail and head is on FIRE due to our murshid Syed zaid hamid !!!