LOL Sir Zaid Hamid makes it to Indian TV must watch it is hilarious

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Can you please post that page of the verdict which Mubashar Luqman is reading.

What Mubashir Luqman is reading has no connection with the original verdict. Think about it, the judge would use the term Mullahs? This is what ML does best - foll people with things which have no bearing with reality. You can read the whole verdict yourself here (copy paste the url in your browser):

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/28324385?access_key=key-josfffdnimg8a1td13e&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISI does not officially support him any more. There a group of some junior level officers who continue to support him

ISI didnt know this back in 2007. But now since he talks well and talks against India so ISI says what the heck. Hamara kia jata hai. But bhai I am a muslim. I can never tolerate this Khalifa of a KAZZAB to be a hero of muslim boys and girls.

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
What Mubashir Luqman is reading has no connection with the original verdict. Think about it, the judge would use the term Mullahs? This is what ML does best - foll people with things which have no bearing with reality. You can read the whole verdict yourself here (copy paste the url in your browser):

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/28324385?access_key=key-josfffdnimg8a1td13e&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

So now you and Mubashar Luqman have two differerent versions of the verdict. Which one is correct?

How you can claim that the version you have is correct and Mubashar Luqman and Zaid Hamid's version is incorrect.

ImRaaN

IS ko phir ISI kyun tankhwa daiti hai????

یہ آئی ایس آئی میں بے شرم مشرف کے آشیر باد سے آیا تھا جب تک مشرف کے حمایتی آئی ایس آئی میں تھے تب تک ملتی تھی اب نہیں ملتی اب تو وہ آئی ایس آئی کے خوف سے میڈیا میں بھی صرف فون کال کے ذریعے اپنی بکواس کرتا ہے

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Please listen to the video he is reading the verdict from 7:45. What he is reading if it is not there in the verdict which you have provided. Then?

Brother, Mubasher is not reading from the original court verdict. He is just reading things and twisting facts. Read the court verdict yourself and try finding what Mubasher said in it. Mubasher Lucman and Zaid Hamid were launched by ISI into the media circles during Musharraf era.

PkRevolution

@wahreh is a PML N supporter and I am extremely ANTI PML N. However, this does not mean that I would support Zaid Hamid. The issue of Zaid Hamid is above and beyond politics and its a matter of our deen and of our Iman. The entire content on ZHE site was posted by me. Though it was not solely my work. I live in Germany, so naturally I have had help from many many friends in Pakistan.

We did all of this in March 2010. Although Zaid Hamid surfaced in 2007, the reason for doing all that in 2010 was that from 2007 to 2010, Zaid Hamid used to say that he is not the same Zaid Zaman of Yusuf Kazzab case and that he didnt know any Yusuf Kazzab. However, in Feb 2010 he admitted that yes he knew Yousuf Kazzab and that he is the same ZAID. So then we scanned all the case records, and books published on the subject matter and put them online for everyone to read whenever they want.

Before calling me a propagandist. Just read the court judgement. Yousuf Kazzab did sex with plenty of his female followers. I can even make you talk in person with some of his followers.

Just shut up, you are very bad liar.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
So now you and Mubashar Luqman have two differerent versions of the verdict. Which one is correct?

How you can claim that the version you have is correct and Mubashar Luqman and Zaid Hamid's version is incorrect.

Ask Mubasher Lucman to put his version of the court verdict online. Brother you can get a copy of the court verdict yourself. Why are you coming up with these stupid questions ? Ya bus qasam kha li hai ke har haal mein Zaid Hamid ko support kerna hai.

Just go to court, dont trust anyone, go to court and get a copy of the verdict yourself.

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother, Mubasher is not reading from the original court verdict. He is just reading things and twisting facts. Read the court verdict yourself and try finding what Mubasher said in it. Mubasher Lucman and Zaid Hamid were launched by ISI into the media circles during Musharraf era.

How you can claim that the court verdict link which you had given is the original court verdict. Maybe that one is twisted fact.

rtabasum2

یہ آئی ایس آئی میں بے شرم مشرف کے آشیر باد سے آیا تھا جب تک مشرف کے حمایتی آئی ایس آئی میں تھے تب تک ملتی تھی اب نہیں ملتی اب تو وہ آئی ایس آئی کے خوف سے میڈیا میں بھی صرف فون کال کے ذریعے اپنی بکواس کرتا ہے

Kya bachon wali batain kar rahay ho roz tou har programme main baitha hota hai, tumhari kitab main tou Pasha aur Zaheer donou Musharaaf kay banday hain phir yeh kyun is kay mukhalaf hon gay, ab sirf itna kaho kay ISI bhi Kazzab ko support kerti hai, saach bolo har waqat sirf fatway nah lagya karo

PkRevolution

I have been nothing but respectful to you. Can you not remain decent ?

What the hell you are spreading here?? You say he had sex with his follower girls and you know those. You must be very coward person who didn't help those girls to go to police station. STop spreading lies. You know what is Tohmat?? You have no idea just bluffing in the air.

Zaid Hamid said several times That Mohammad PBUH is the last messanger. Why you people are so respectless? you think you are Allah who decides who is muslim and who is not? bloody hell i am sick of natures like you.

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
There is no tohmat here.. Yusuf Kazzab indeed did that. So you have such love for Yusuf Kazzab that you want no one to speak against Kazzab ?

I have said it before and will say it again that Yusuf Kazzab had sex with her female followers. Does this make you angry ? Well ab is muhabbat ka to koi jawab nahi hai merey paas.

wahreh

Bilal is absolutely right about ZH and his follower girls. I dont want to elaborate more here.

What the hell you are spreading here?? You say he had sex with his follower girls and you know those. You must be very coward person who didn't help those girls to go to police station. STop spreading lies. You know what is Tohmat?? You have no idea just bluffing in the air.

Zaid Hamid said several times That Mohammad PBUH is the last messanger. Why you people are so respectless? you think you are Allah who decides who is muslim and who is not? bloody hell i am sick of natures like you.

I have been nothing but respectful to you. Can you not remain decent ?

ImRaaN

Kya bachon wali batain kar rahay ho roz tou har programme main baitha hota hai, tumhari kitab main tou Pasha aur Zaheer donou Musharaaf kay banday hain phir yeh kyun is kay mukhalaf hon gay, ab sirf itna kaho kay ISI bhi Kazzab ko support kerti hai, saach bolo har waqat sirf fatway nah lagya karo

تو کیا آئی ایس آئی کے پاس ایک ہی شخص ہے جو میڈیا میں آئی ایس آئی کو ڈیفنڈ کرے
آئی ایس آئی کا کوئی سپوک پرسن میڈیا میں نہیں ہے یہ سب کے سب امریکی اور ایرانی ایجنٹس ہیں جن کو سی آئی اے براہ راست سپورٹ کرتا ہے
اگر آئی ایس آئی اپنے دشمنوں کو میڈیا سے روک سکتی تو جیو کب کا بند ہو جاتا اور اگر آئی ایس آئی اپنے سپوک پرسن کو میڈیا میں نمائندگی دیتی تو وہ بھی نمایاں ہوتے اور ان تعداد بھی ٹھیک ٹھاک ہو تی۔ یہ سارا ٹولہ مشرف نواز ہے جن میں سرفہرست مبشر لقمان ، فواد چوہدری ، رانا مبشر ، اور اس جیسے ٹٹو جن کو فارن ایجنسیاں بھی سپورٹ کرتی ہیں
اور آئی ایس آئی کی بھی مجبوری ہے کہ تمام فرقوں کے لوگوں کو کسی حد تک سپورٹ کرنا جن میں یہ شیطان بھی شامل ہے

Last edited:

youboy

Voter (50+ posts)
Ask Mubasher Lucman to put his version of the court verdict online. Brother you can get a copy of the court verdict yourself. Why are you coming up with these stupid questions ? Ya bus qasam kha li hai ke har haal mein Zaid Hamid ko support kerna hai.

Just go to court, dont trust anyone, go to court and get a copy of the verdict yourself.

From your posted verdict

67. Earlier by analyzing the statements of accused and some evidence the personality of the accusd was discussed. Now the question worth examination is that as
to what is his defence version. His defence version is that he has not claimed as Prophet for him but have a claim of ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) through document Exh.DL, which he received 40 days earlier during the trial. The question for determination is that what is the evidence to believe that he has been actually awarded the ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’. There is no such evidence on the record and infact this document further corroborates the statement of Mian Abdul Ghaffar (PW-9) before whom Yousaf, accused, also claimed to have ‘Khilafat-e-Uzma’ awarded by Allah Almighty. So his defence version is after thought and particularly after reading the Books, as mentioned above, so that his skin could be saved and infact it was another effort on his part to divert the attention of the general publlic.

So the prime witness was the reporter of Kharein Akhbar and his column where he called Yousuf Ali to be claiming Khilafat-e-Uzma.
Was the Judge quailified Islamic scholar to call Yousuf Ali as Murtid and kaafir when he himself wrote that accused has not claimed to be a Prophet but Khilafat-e-Uzma?
How many Ulemas of the time were asked to give their explanations on this defence version before the Judge himself called Yousf Ali Murtid and Kaafir?
Was this judgment not biased?

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)

There are 2 points.

1: Yusuf Kazzab never had sex with his female followers. Read these two posts:

Yusuf Kazab: I Didn't Rape 'Ghain', It Was 'Noon's' Spirit Inside My Body. See the link: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/201...ped-ghain-it-was-noons-spirit-inside-my-body/

Letter of Yusuf Kazab in Which He Wished to Have Ghain as His Spiritual Wife: See link: http://zheupdates.wordpress.com/201...e-wished-to-have-ghain-as-his-spiritual-wife/

2- The second issue is that Zaid Hamid has several times said that Muhammad PBUH is the last messenger. Why are we so respectless ?

During the court proceedings, Yusuf Kazzab published an ad in newspaper stating that he is a Muslim and believes that Muhammad PBUH is the last messenger. AMTKN (Aalmi Majlis e Tahafuz e Khatam e Nabuwat) published an ad to counter this. AMTKN in its ad published in Ummat on 30 March 1997 stated that:

Yusuf Kazzab claims that he has not claimed to be prophet and considers Prophet Muhammad saw to be the last prophet. This explanation of Yusuf Kazzab is a diversion from the real issue. The allegation on Yusuf Kazab is that he claimed himself to be none other then Prophet Muhammad saw himself. So in the light of his claim he does not need any additional claim for Prophethood.

Please do contact some Mufti or some person from AMTKN to get to the bottom of the real issue.

rtabasum2

تو کیا آئی ایس آئی کے پاس ایک ہی شخص ہے جو میڈیا میں آئی ایس آئی کو ڈیفنڈ کرے
آئی ایس آئی کا کوئی سپوک پرسن میڈیا میں نہیں ہے یہ سب کے سب امریکی اور ایرانی ایجنٹس ہیں جن کو سی آئی اے براہ راست سپورٹ کرتا ہے
اگر آئی ایس آئی اپنے دشمنوں کو میڈیا سے روک سکتی تو جیو کب کا بند ہو جاتا اور اگر آئی ایس آئی اپنے سپوک پرسن کو میڈیا میں نمائندگی دیتی تو وہ بھی نمایاں ہوتے اور ان تعداد بھی ٹھیک ٹھاک ہو تی۔ یہ سارا ٹولہ مشرف نواز ہے جن میں سرفہرست مبشر لقمان ، فواد چوہدری ، رانا مبشر ، اور اس جیسے ٹٹو جن کو فارن ایجنسیاں بھی سپورٹ کرتی ہیں
اور آئی ایس آئی کی بھی مجبوری ہے کہ تمام فرقوں کے لوگوں کو کسی حد تک سپورٹ کرنا جن میں یہ شیطان بھی شامل ہے

Acha yeh batoo Afghan Taliban ko ISI support kerti hai kay nahi???