Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1100861421-1.gif

1-18-2010_94669_1.gif

1-17-2010_94571_1.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_KHI ... 8828-1.gif
1100768828-1.gif

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
some newsgroups have been trying their best to paint this India loving terrorist as "The florence nightingale of Pakistan".
they are so fast, that sometimes they publish Altaf condolances even before someone is dead. it happened in case of Ahmad Faraz.

GeoG

Don't worry,
all these people will return favors by
attending Ghaibana Namaz e Janaza in Pakistan, when his time comes,
Altaf Nay Pakistan Aa Kar Tou Daffan Hona Nahi

Jury

GeoG said:
Don't worry,
?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???.
???? ??? ???
?? ??? ???
?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?

mdnod

Citizen
HADESS E NABWI(S A W) HAY;- JIS NAY SUBHA KISI BEEMAR KI AIADAT KI,70 HAZAR FARISHTAY ,SHAM TAK,AUR JIS NAY SHAM KO AIADAT KI 70 HAZAR FARISHTAY SUBHA TAK,US K LIEY DUA E MAGHFIRAT KARTAY REHTAY HAIN-----
JO ACHHA KARAY USKO SARAHIA KARO-- HAR CHEEZ PAR AITRAZ MUNASIB NAHIN--

GeoG

Jury said:
GeoG said:
Don't worry,
?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???.
???? ??? ???
?? ??? ???
?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?

We all are going to die one day, including yourself
I just hope that people don't say Thank God, when I pass away
There will be millions in Pakistan, Thanking Allah for [altaf] Qadyani departure
including Mohjirs whose family members were killed just becasue he reamains a leader at top

Star Gazer

Wishing some one health is good and the right thing to do but what is newsworthy in it?
And when AH says that Imran Khan is an asset of the nation well he is absolutely right, I hope all mqm walas are reading that.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unfortunately, Imran has not proved his popularity in elections yet while Altaf has. So democratically speaking Altaf is the 3rd most popular political leader after Nawaz Sharif and Benazir (her husband in this case) while Imran Khan is still yet to prove Mr Nobody.

Star Gazer

Chaudhry_1960 said:
Unfortunately, Imran has not proved his popularity in elections yet while Altaf has. So democratically speaking Altaf is the 3rd most popular political leader after Nawaz Sharif and Benazir (her husband in this case) while Imran Khan is still yet to prove Mr Nobody.

Incase you missed the point : I was talking about IK being an asset of the nation not the most popular political leader!!
As for proving that IK is a popular leader or not, this could be just a matter of time, something that can not be dicided until either he quits politics or becomes a success with the voters. Even if he quits you can not take the honor away from him for trying his best because that is all that we are supposed to do.
If I go by your arguments it seems that you think untill someone proves that he can win a certain no. of seats he/she is not worthy of being considered a leader?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
oscar said:
some newsgroups have been trying their best to paint this India loving terrorist as "The florence nightingale of Pakistan".
they are so fast, that sometimes they publish Altaf condolances even before someone is dead. it happened in case of Ahmad Faraz.

Could this saying be true:

News of my death was grossly exagerated? [funnny]

I see attack and counter attacks have begun....