(Late) Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, Parvez Musharraf, Mohajir and MQM.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Mohajir no. Mohajir not issue here?
Yes AQK indulged in international proliferation along with list of Punjabi Generals who were protected.
Musharraf was not authority , Warrant was issued at consensus by USA , Russia, China, UK & France.
Musharraf was having no option but he used his relationship with Bush to avoid a sure international arrest at 11th hour.
Otherwise initially AQK then a battery of Generals of 90s from Karamat to ——- May be in USA prision.
If Police comes with warrant at your door very difficult to avoid arrest.
Now AQ khan was being a Muhajir is not an issue for you? If AQ khan were a Punjabi, the racist jerk like you would say that he was terrible because he was a Punjabi. I know your racist filth. But still, we Punjabis respected AQ khan, regardless of his ethnicity, and believed Musharraf mistreated him.

You are so stupid that you don't even know that all the nuclear powers have been involved in proliferation - every single one of them. If you want, I can educate you on this matter. Musharraf was so weak-minded that he couldn't handle this issue with some courage. China and Russia were not involved in this issue. Chinese had close dealing with AQ as they assisted Pakistan's Nuclear program in the past. Don't makeup stories to justify what Musharraf did. You are a racist loser.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Altaf Hussain was created and installed by the GHQ, then why did he question their hegemony and the Quota system?

Why did GHQ see a reason to oust him and wage a non-ending war against the Urdu speaking population of Urban Sindh. Still after Altaf’s departure, they keep on carry with their military operation and subjugation.

If Altaf Hussain was the same as Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif, his own family would ve been in politics, he would have had millions of properties and off-shore bank accounts. Still to this date Pak army Establishment failed to prove anything against him.

All they have is just cheap propaganda.
As a Mohajir I must say
“ A man of international respect should had not gone at that low” it is against our dignity.
He could had forward any Punjabi subordinates who could do happily these kind of jobs Kayani type.
Let me ask you two members how you measure his current status ,mingling with and taking blame of an RAW agent ? I have known him for ages ,and be honest with you, I also liked him at the beginning till I found out that he is not really sincere with his Urdu Speaking community. As a matter of fact, I found it distressful that he would use their name to get advantage on Public platform and yet still connected with GHQ for the conspiracies ...

Siberite

Now AQ khan was being a Muhajir is not an issue for you? If AQ khan were a Punjabi, the racist jerk like you would say that he was terrible because he was a Punjabi. I know your racist filth. But still, we Punjabis respected AQ khan, regardless of his ethnicity, and believed Musharraf mistreated him.

You are so stupid that you don't even know that all the nuclear powers have been involved in proliferation - every single one of them. If you want, I can educate you on this matter. Musharraf was so weak-minded that he couldn't handle this issue with some courage. China and Russia were not involved in this issue. Chinese had close dealing with AQ as they assisted Pakistan's Nuclear program in the past. Don't makeup stories to justify what Musharraf did. You are a racist loser.
Its not Anees fault. He can't tolerate any words against Musharraf even if he massacre Dr. Qadeer's character. There are lot of unanswered questions regarding Musharraf and his actions during those terrible ,saggy days of his dictatorship, which Anees is not able to satisfactorily answered. But yet, he continues to be piper for this horrible example as a COAS.

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Its not Anees fault. He can't tolerate any words against Musharraf even if he massacre Dr. Qadeer's character. There are lot of unanswered questions regarding Musharraf and his actions during those terrible ,saggy days of his dictatorship, which Anees is not able to satisfactorily answered. But yet, he continues to be piper for this horrible example as a COAS.
He is a brainless prejudice loser. Can’t think beyond his limited mindset.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
AH is not a very good, human but if you compare with Sharifs Bhuttos . A was voice of Karachi and is voice of Karachi.
Very obvious is that
Discrimination done openly done.
سر جی اگر الطاف حسین اور نواز شریف کا موازنا کیا جائے تو الطاف حسین اس امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے کی ناجائز کے مقابلے میں فرشتہ ہی ثابت ہوتا ہے
اور حلالی خون تو ہے
الطاف حسین کا باپ بھی ایک شریف اور دیندار اور ایماندار حلالی کی روزی کمانے والا شخص تھا اور حلالی ماں بھی کی حلالی اولاد تھا الطاف کا اور اس گھٹیا نیچ اور غلیظ ناپاک خون والے گٹر کے ڈھکن چور اور کعنتی کی اولاد ایسا لعنتی جو قرآن پر حلف اٹھا کر مکر جاتا تھا اس کی اولاد نواز کا اور الطاف کا مقابلہ تو نہیں کیا جاسکتا مگر الطاف کا پاکستان کے خلاف انڈین سپانسرڈ بھونکنا اور مردہ باد کہنا کسی بھی صورت قابل برداشت نہیں ہو سکتا

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
سر جی اگر الطاف حسین اور نواز شریف کا موازنا کیا جائے تو الطاف حسین اس امرتسری دلے ہاراں والے کی ناجائز کے مقابلے میں فرشتہ ہی ثابت ہوتا ہے
اور حلالی خون تو ہے
الطاف حسین کا باپ بھی ایک شریف اور دیندار اور ایماندار حلالی کی روزی کمانے والا شخص تھا اور حلالی ماں بھی کی حلالی اولاد تھا الطاف کا اور اس گھٹیا نیچ اور غلیظ ناپاک خون والے گٹر کے ڈھکن چور اور کعنتی کی اولاد ایسا لعنتی جو قرآن پر حلف اٹھا کر مکر جاتا تھا اس کی اولاد نواز کا اور الطاف کا مقابلہ تو نہیں کیا جاسکتا مگر الطاف کا پاکستان کے خلاف انڈین سپانسرڈ بھونکنا اور مردہ باد کہنا کسی بھی صورت قابل برداشت نہیں ہو سکتا
No disagreement on anything said against Pakistan should be condemned.

AH should never have issued those dumb statements but i think he saw no end of Pak army’s military operation in Karachi and unlawful killings of hundreds of Mohajir youths, subjugation due to quota system etc.

AH has no longer any active role in Karachi’s politics but all the problems faced by Muhajir community are still there. Pak Army rangers still have their chowkis everywhere in the city, they still roam around in their black Vigo abducting and torturing dissidents.

Siberite

No disagreement on anything said against Pakistan should be condemned.

AH should never have issued those dumb statements but i think he saw no end of Pak army’s military operation in Karachi and unlawful killings of hundreds of Mohajir youths, subjugation due to quota system etc.

AH has no longer any active role in Karachi’s politics but all the problems faced by Muhajir community are still there. Pak Army rangers still have their chowkis everywhere in the city, they still roam around in their black Vigo abducting and torturing dissidents.
I feel for you and agree that Pak Army have done lot of injustices to the Urdu speaking community in Karachi. But at the same time, the Urdu speaking community also did a lot of disservice to themselves when they let AH used them as a tanker defense against his illicit activities . I wish if they could have stopped him right though his half way before he totally destroy the credibility of decent Urdu speaking majority . You have some of the best leaders had they not involved with routine anti social and anti state activities to give Pak army generals an excuse to start an operation against them. After all, we all Pakistanis expect high morals from those who sacrificed everything for Pakistan .

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats the alternative?
Has PTI owned the problems of khi and done anything what so ever abt it?

PPP, PML and ANP, they are ALL ethnic centered parties catering for interests of certain ethnic groups. So who represents Muhajirs?

Good or bad, MQM is the only party, that represents the Urdu speaking community.

Last edited:

Siberite

Whats the alternative?
Has PTI owned the problems of khi and done anything what so ever abt it?

PPP, PML and ANP, they are ALLethnic centered parties catering for interests of certain ethnic groups. So who represents Muhajirs?

Good or bad, MQM is the only party, that represents the Urdu speaking community.
MQM is also looking to compromise and strike a deal . If the people of Karachi really wants to make any difference, they need to support a party which can stand in national politics and not aa a regional entity.
Its not only the people of Karachi who are at loss figuring out what to do, Its the whole Pakistan and the people of Pakistan right now under the same situation . Its sort of Keht Ul Reejal we as a nation are in . I wish if I had an answer and I must admit I don't have one right now.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اور حلالی خون تو ہے
Sach Bolna aur Bekhauf Sach Bolna Rana Saheb hI Bol Saktein Hain.
Bhai Ham Sab Pakistani hain .
Eik Jaisa Salook Karo.
Dekhna Kitney Qadeer Khan yeah Dharti Nahi Paida Karti.

aneeskhan

Karachi people have all the right to select/elect their
1. Local Bodies
2. MPAs
3. MNAs
4. Choose Political Party like MQM
5. AH as long he is been voted
Yes LEA has full rights
1.Strictly curb if they are killing or harming someone
2. If they are obstructing any one coming for business
3. If they are asking Bhatta for doing business any group
Bhai Mera Iman hai - Karachi itna Kama key de Sakta hai key Inn Sheikh key Agey haath phelaney ki Zaroorat Nahi.
Rather one claim is there
Sheikhs of Dubai are happy with unrest of Karachi
As all shipping & Airport Tax Pakistanis are paying them in Billions .
If Karachi can become a better cheap business centre who will go Dubai?

aneeskhan

Forget Musharraf, just honestly differentiate
1. Who are honest as well competent
2. Who are dishonest and incompetents
By the way you proved your honesty by saying
“ All development & achievements from 2000-2007 was automatic No role of Musharraf “
Your this sentence was good enough to pick you how dishonesty is there with you to put cotton wool to eyes .
I don’t like Zia but I will never say he was corrupt just for sake enmity?
If I don’t like Imran Khan I will say , by luck he bowled well and got wickets.
Be honest when you do judgements.
Give your views liberally.

Last edited:

Siberite

Forget Musharraf, just honestly differentiate
1. Who are honest as well competent
2. Who are dishonest and incompetents
By the way you proved your honesty by saying
“ All development & achievements from 2000-2007 was automatic No role of Musharraf “
Your this sentence was good enough to pick you how dishonesty is there with you to put cotton wool to eyes .
I don’t like Zia but I will never say he was corrupt just for sake enmity?
If I don’t like Imran Khan I will say , by luck he bowled well and got wickets.
Be honest when you do judgements.
Give your views liberally.
When did I say there were any achievements during dictator's time. Same as IK, Musharraf also got lucky that 911 happened and USA made a deal to support his illegitimated power grab in return of total surrendered by Pakistan . And then , the doors of lots of USD opened for Musharr4af to keep him afloat.

aneeskhan

When did I say there were any achievements during dictator's time. Same as IK, Musharraf also got lucky that 911 happened and USA made a deal to support his illegitimated power grab in return of total surrendered by Pakistan . And then , the doors of lots of USD opened for Musharr4af to keep him afloat.
Actually George Bush was doing part time Presidency in Pakistan after 5 pm. Why Pakistan was better.
Otherwise Where Zardari Sharif Khan aur Kahan Musharraf.

Siberite

Actually George Bush was doing part time Presidency in Pakistan after 5 pm. Why Pakistan was better.
Otherwise Where Zardari Sharif Khan aur Kahan Musharraf.
Look ,Anees this is a useless debate . You can't claim that the country was doing good when a one man rule was being applied forcefully. The countries work with systems and with its rule of law. A dictator , no matter how able he may be , is still a dictator and he has to leave because he is not elected by the people.
Musharraf, tried to use his influence twice. The 2nd time it didn't work and he had to run . What happened to the bubble of that fake economical progress after he fled ? The whole fake growth and its parameters went down in less than 3 months .

You can't deny that USA pumped the dollars in Pakistan like crazy to sustain this idiot dictator. Give me name of some lasting and durable planning of any of the substantial projects during dictator time which still benefitting Pakistan ? Give me one added power plant Musharraf brought in Pakistan during his forced power grab . One hydro project which he started and still benefitting people of Pakistan . Give me one project of CPEC he initiated during his dictatorship.
It was all illusion of fake growth with cars and lots of imported items while the USA pouring ,only to help dictator stay in power.

aneeskhan

Look ,Anees this is a useless debate . You can't claim that the country was doing good when a one man rule was being applied forcefully. The countries work with systems and with its rule of law. A dictator , no matter how able he may be , is still a dictator and he has to leave because he is not elected by the people.
Musharraf, tried to use his influence twice. The 2nd time it didn't work and he had to run . What happened to the bubble of that fake economical progress after he fled ? The whole fake growth and its parameters went down in less than 3 months .

You can't deny that USA pumped the dollars in Pakistan like crazy to sustain this idiot dictator. Give me name of some lasting and durable planning of any of the substantial projects during dictator time which still benefitting Pakistan ? Give me one added power plant Musharraf brought in Pakistan during his forced power grab . One hydro project which he started and still benefitting people of Pakistan . Give me one project of CPEC he initiated during his dictatorship.
It was all illusion of fake growth with cars and lots of imported items while the USA pouring ,only to help dictator stay in power.
I witnessed Zia Musharraf era along with ZAB , Benazir,Sharifs,& Zardari era in full conscious state of mind.
What I can recall
Har Ghareeb Raat ko Sukkon Se Sota tha. Du Nahi tu Eik Roti Milty Thee. Atta Cheeni Tael Petrol ki Ha Ha Kar Nahi Hoti Thee.Governance at much better.
If you have taken this evening anything don’t expect same price for tomorrow morning.

Siberite

I witnessed Zia Musharraf era along with ZAB , Benazir,Sharifs,& Zardari era in full conscious state of mind.
What I can recall
Har Ghareeb Raat ko Sukkon Se Sota tha. Du Nahi tu Eik Roti Milty Thee. Atta Cheeni Tael Petrol ki Ha Ha Kar Nahi Hoti Thee.Governance at much better.
If you have taken this evening anything don’t expect same price for tomorrow morning.
Lol.. who were included in those Ghareebs ? I have seen them ghareebs were sold for $ 500. each by him and his cronies.
Had he been so good, why he couldn't take the uniform and take part in Politics ? If he was so much ghareen nawaz, why he insists on keeping the uniform and asked other soldiers not to go out in army dress ? If he was so much Ghareeb Nawaz, why he preferred to live in UAE after his power grab was loosened ? If he was so much ghareeb nawaz , why those victims of earth quack in Muzaffarabad still out in open sky , while the millions of dollars were collected by him and his cronies on the name of those victims ....

aneeskhan

Lol.. who were included in those Ghareebs ? I have seen them ghareebs were sold for $ 500. each by him and his cronies.
Had he been so good, why he couldn't take the uniform and take part in Politics ? If he was so much ghareen nawaz, why he insists on keeping the uniform and asked other soldiers not to go out in army dress ? If he was so much Ghareeb Nawaz, why he preferred to live in UAE after his power grab was loosened ? If he was so much ghareeb nawaz , why those victims of earth quack in Muzaffarabad still out in open sky , while the millions of dollars were collected by him and his cronies on the name of those victims ....
I think you are talking your hate emotions. It was obvious from beginning now Moonh Charr Kar Bol Raha hai.
Not coming to discussion which era gave what to public in general.
So thanks lots here in Musharraf Matami Jaloos .
You have all rights to do Matam, how come he was quite different from Zardari Sharif & Khan.