Kashmiris to Continue Struggle Till Success

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Srinagar, September 03 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani has said that the people of Kashmir have vowed to continue peaceful struggle for Kashmir liberation till its logical end despite all odds.
Syed Ali Gilani during his visit to the residences of recently released Hurriyet leaders, Ghulam Nabi Sumji and Qazi Yasir said that the Indian government and the occupation authorities could not prevent Kashmiris from their just struggle for securing right to self-determination through use of brute force.
Later, the veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, addressing a protest procession in Islamabad town, demanded the immediate release of all illegally detained Kashmiri Hurriyet leaders and activists.
The Indian police personnel threw teargas shells on peaceful demonstrators due to which several protesters were injured. However, the annoyed demonstrators continued to hold pro-freedom and anti-India demos till last reports came in.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Kashmiris to Continue Struggle Till Qyamat...... Then librated after Qyamat....

They will never get freedom , because they r not sincere.

Look at Nawaz Shareef , is he sincere? even with Pakistan , He is Kashmeri too.

Kashmeri has only this much effort....

تپسیں تے ٹھس کر سیں

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION]

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good luck my Kashmiris brothers, May Allah S.W.t. help you to rid of oppressors, killers of innocents and lier who claim to be the biggest Democracy of the World, what a blatant lie.

Hypocrite of the worst kind.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
hurriyat conference aur Ali gilani along with mir waiz and yaseem malik aik election larain ... tou pata tou chalay kahan k leader hain koun saath hai in k ...ya bus chadey laney aur ghomney phirney k leader hain .. naye kashmiri nasal ko tou shayed in ka naam bhe na pata hoo ... bus pakistan support ker raha hai in kath ka ullon ki 40 saal sai ...

garry317

Banned
good luck my Kashmiris brothers, May Allah S.W.t. help you to rid of oppressors, killers of innocents and lier who claim to be the biggest Democracy of the World, what a blatant lie.

Hypocrite of the worst kind.

ur kashmiri stooges are hypocrites,when any terrorist kills the people,they become silent and when every any opportunity is found to name forces,they provoke the locals and start the shout against army ..total hypocrites,death to this kind of hypo's and we will continue to kill the terrorist sent and those paid stone pelters as well as their leaders

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Kashmiris to Continue Struggle Till Qyamat...... Then librated after Qyamat....

They will never get freedom , because they r not sincere.

Look at Nawaz Shareef , is he sincere? even with Pakistan , He is Kashmeri too.

Kashmeri has only this much effort....

تپسیں تے ٹھس کر سیں

@Adeel

Meray bewakoof bhai ( stupid is english translation of bewakoof)....
Kashmiris have lost over two hundered thousand youth in last couple of decades....What sincerity you want?
They sacrified themself calling KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN.....now who is not sincere Kashmiris or Pakistan.

Lastly Nawaz never said he is kashmiri his great grand father probably was from Kashmir but he always claims to be leader of Punjab....

So adeel saab....agar akal hai tou istemal karnay main koi nuksaan nahi , yeh woh amanat hai jis ko istemal karnay say kheyanat nahi hotee...

try to use it...

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
ur kashmiri stooges are hypocrites,when any terrorist kills the people,they become silent and when every any opportunity is found to name forces,they provoke the locals and start the shout against army ..total hypocrites,death to this kind of hypo's and we will continue to kill the terrorist sent and those paid stone pelters as well as their leaders

Well they never keep silent when Terrorist Indian army kill them...that is why they are fighting against them.
Kashmirs fate is decided .....India knows they have lost it ......They will put all their forces in there to stop it because Freedom of kashmir will start from north but freedom movements will be like a chain reaction from kashmir , to punjab and tamil land and west bengal.

Kashmiri people support their kashmiri freedom fighters and stand shoulder to shoulder with them

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Meray bewakoof bhai ( stupid is english translation of bewakoof)....
Kashmiris have lost over two hundered thousand youth in last couple of decades....What sincerity you want?
They sacrified themself calling KASHMIR BANAY GA PAKISTAN.....now who is not sincere Kashmiris or Pakistan.

Lastly Nawaz never said he is kashmiri his great grand father probably was from Kashmir but he always claims to be leader of Punjab....

So adeel saab....agar akal hai tou istemal karnay main koi nuksaan nahi , yeh woh amanat hai jis ko istemal karnay say kheyanat nahi hotee...

try to use it...

Thanks for loosing the temperament....I was trying to flare up Kashmires...

But anyway , NS is Kashmiri by all dimensions... He admit s it or not...

and All PMLN is captured by Kashmiri people , Khawaja , Mian , Meer , Butt ...and lots other Lagar Bagar.

All stupid , all corrupt, all non sincere...

Are u talking about Aqal to use the gun without man ???
تپسیں تے ٹھس کر سیں

Last edited:

ASQR1

story of rukhsana is one out of 80,000 dead, there will be so called Rukhsana's who's specialy arranged conference to tell her story, why is Indian media so keen on telling the story of Rukhana, because they know that world is aware of India's killings of Muslims in Kashmir and this is their crude try to convince the world that A Rukhsana is getting a job in Kashmir,what a phony story. i doubt it, but those killed have no voices, it took Indian media 60 years to come up with this cacameny story.

look who is talking, an Indian Hindu who is blind to see the killing of 80,000 innocents, calling us hypocrite when you keep 500.000 soldiers in Kashmir to kill, why do you keep that many soldiers in Kashmir if it is your part, why do u need to keep 500,000 soldiers there, must be that u suspect uprising against your oppression and killings and raping of old women. it is shameful.

for your video fake video.

I will put up a true classic video, in which a brave Kashmiri boy stoning your tank, see and learn the truth and the bravery of Young kashmiris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEa0vGT_Os8

garry317

Banned
story of rukhsana is one out of 80,000 dead, there will be so called Rukhsana's who's specialy arranged conference to tell her story, why is Indian media so keen on telling the story of Rukhana, because they know that world is aware of India's killings of Muslims in Kashmir and this is their crude try to convince the world that A Rukhsana is getting a job in Kashmir,what a phony story. i doubt it, but those killed have no voices, it took Indian media 60 years to come up with this cacameny story.

look who is talking, an Indian Hindu who is blind to see the killing of 80,000 innocents, calling us hypocrite when you keep 500.000 soldiers in Kashmir to kill, why do you keep that many soldiers in Kashmir if it is your part, why do u need to keep 500,000 soldiers there, must be that u suspect uprising against your oppression and killings and raping of old women. it is shameful.

I will put up a true classic video, in which a brave Kashmiri boy stoning your tank, see and learn the truth and the bravery of Young kashmiris.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]
that video is of israeli tanks not indian tank..india never had any tanks on kashmiri roads

ASQR1

that video is of israeli tanks not indian tank..india never had any tanks on kashmiri roads

Dummy did u hear the massage, massage is what counts and not the tank, and besides u guys have no ability to take tank through hilly areas, u only know how to kill innocent people.

(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

garry317

Banned
Dummy did u hear the massage, massage is what counts and not the tank, and besides u guys have no ability to take tank through hilly areas, u only know how to kill innocent peopl

read ur own post..[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

ASQR1

And so i did, are you going to as usual talk semantics or are u willing to talk to make peace, it seem that you are here to talk words, and not the peaceful expressions that you try to exude, so lay off the semantics and talk peace or go fly a kite if you want to play with words. Dude.

:13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13:

Unicorn

Banned
And so i did, are you going to as usual talk semantics or are u willing to talk to make peace, it seem that you are here to talk words, and not the peaceful expressions that you try to exude, so lay off the semantics and talk peace or go fly a kite if you want to play with words. Dude.

:13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13::13:

Just like a typical Pakistani you don't check anything before posting. This is Abrams M-15 Tank India does not have them. It is probably Pakistani tank and a Balochi Kid.

Unicorn

Banned

India does not have Abrams M-15 tanks so you probably took a Pakistani Tank and a Balochi Kid. When will you stop lying?

ASQR1

did i not clarify this in previous post, I guess that the truth bothers you so much thatyou come up with more pictures and nonsense answer, the semantics.

again it is not the semantics but the facts on the ground, i put up vidoe after listening to this Kashmiris child speaking about how he will stand against tyrants and oppressions by India.

Listen the massage and do not try to deviate from the massage and insult the massanger.