Iran says Israeli jets preparing to strike

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
TEHRAN, May 2 (UPI) -- Israeli fighter jets are conducting drills at a military base in Iraq in preparation for a strike on Iran, the Islamic Republic's Press TV reported.
The report said the Israeli planes participating in the drills include F-15, F-16, F-18 and F-22 fighter jets. It said they have conducted weeklong exercises,flying mainly at night.
Press TV said its report was based on information received from a source close to Moqtada al-Sadr's group in Iraq.
Sadr is considered to be one of the most influential religious political figures in Iraq but holds no official title. He has repeatedly called for the immediate withdrawal of U.S.-led coalition troops and U.N. forces deployed in Iraq.
The air drills are being conducted in collaboration with the U.S. military, the report said. It said Iraq was not informed of the exercises.
The U.S. maintains a number of military bases in Iraq and the government in Baghdad is not involved in any military activities occurring there, the report said.
There was no official comment on the report by Israeli government or military officials.
Last month, Brig. Gen Mohammed Ali Safari, the commander of the Revolutionary Guards, declared Israeli and American military bases in the Middle East are within range of Iran's missiles.
"Although we are capable of increasing the range of our missiles, we don't think it would be necessary because today our extra-regional enemy -- the Zionist regime of [Israel] -- is within the range of our missiles," he told the Fars news agency.
"As for the American forces -- if they were to back Israeli threats -- they would be closer to us than them [Israel] and they would be within the range of our firepower as well," he said.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all Israeli air do not have f-18 & f-22 in their air fleet, secondly this is iranian (press tv) report fom Jaish-ul-Mahdo sources. I dnt think so that this news has any significance at this moment because it is far from reality as per told by Iranian army chief, any attack on iranian soil will result the destruction of israel by iranian missiles and hizbullah will also take action. Israel is not going to take this risk in near future...

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First of all Israeli air do not have f-18 & f-22 in their air fleet, secondly this is iranian (press tv) report fom Jaish-ul-Mahdo sources. I dnt think so that this news has any significance at this moment because it is far from reality as per told by Iranian army chief, any attack on iranian soil will result the destruction of israel by iranian missiles and hizbullah will also take action. Israel is not going to take this risk in near future...

Israel is doing all this because US and west is on its back otherwise they dont have that much courage...

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
1st israel 'll never attack iran.there are some sect concerns.
2nd after america power 'll shift to israel.then hizbullah or any other corporations 'll not show up.for show down.

hans

Banned

Has anyone met a Jewish Mole
Meet one here pretending to be Sunni Pakistani...

My dear flying cow .... I know your love for Saudi mullah but let me remind u Sunni Muslim did not
Took birth from kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I would refer to Sunni just before first world war.

Sunni Islam was not what been reflected by one Mr.bin ladin or Mr.king Of KSA.....
Get my point.....

Beside u are into cyber bullying and that is not good for your health..... the word is respect..... If u chose the path of bullying then I can't help u much..... But it will be clear to all that you are perfect case of what Taliban stand for.....

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My dear flying cow .... I know your love for Saudi mullah but let me remind u Sunni Muslim did not
Took birth from kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I would refer to Sunni just before first world war.

Sunni Islam was not what been reflected by one Mr.bin ladin or Mr.king Of KSA.....
Get my point.....

Beside u are into cyber bullying and that is not good for your health..... the word is respect..... If u chose the path of bullying then I can't help u much..... But it will be clear to all that you are perfect case of what Taliban stand for.....

The illuminated tail is up.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Get my point.....

My dear Monkey face...
Jews will be the last people to tell us which rules and principles of Islam to follow

As Wadaich rightly said your tail is too shiny now and every member of the forum knows what you are upto
We will keep punching your monkeyface to submission....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

My dear Monkey face...
Jews will be the last people to tell us which rules and principles of Islam to follow

As Wadaich rightly said your tail is too shiny now and every member of the forum knows what you are upto
We will keep punching your monkeyface to submission....

Can you tie a Ghungroo with the tail.............