India decides to choke Pakistan's water supply

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That's what you falsely believe whereas the reality is quite the opposite..... Btw! My views are mine...take em or leave em but you can't change em. I would rather bang my head on a wall than argue with a noora zardari diehard fan. Lol.
:D i was just trying you to be objective .... If you don't like it it's not my fault

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry guys tht is another fart from indians. Last time they talked about this during Uri false flag and got a "chappair" from china that if India even consider stopping or diverting agreed river waters then China will starts stoping bhramputra river and there is no such agreement which can stop china in doing so!!!!
Lastly with #KashmirFreedom we will be gifting with three ready made big dams at the cost of indians tax payers money. Isn't it simply awesome!!!!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea there are jerks on this forum who claiming they are not patwari, but whenever us write anything related to Nawazsharif & #ferrari they grab there bone on this forum start working for their job

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a foolish move.. stopping water supply can be considered an act of war thus giving pakistan an excuse even to strike first anywhere they want and the world wont be able to condemn it that strongly

Pathfinder

Some of these rivers originate in China! China is not signatory to any agreement. so if india does go ahead then China is upper end of these rivers.

But no problem these anecdotes will never work for india.

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
LoL ..... I say the thing which i can defend .... Try me when ever you feel like....
I have kicked the asses of entire PTI paid social media activists on this forum

Haha not only are you delusional but also a narcissist. Now run along and defend your ZioNazi BBC masters yahood-a nasara kay pillay. Remember that flogging biatch?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

:devilish:!گیدڑ بھبکیوں سے یہ چراغ بجھایا نہ جائے گا

Awan S

انڈیا صرف پیچھے ڈیم بنا سکتا ہے مون سون میں پانی روک کر خود کو سیلاب کے حوالے نہیں کر سکتا - پانی نیچے کی طرف بہتا واپس اوپر نہیں چڑھ سکتا یہ بات مودی کو بھی محلو م ہو گی مگر اس وقت الیکشن کے وقت پاکستان دشمنی کیش کرنی ہے - اگر بھارت اس پانی کو مقبوضہ کشمیر یا اپنے پنجاب کی طرف موڑ سکتا تو مودی پانچ سال سے یہ کیوں کہتا پھر رہا ہے کر کیوں نہیں رہا - زمینی لیول اونچا ہونے کی وجہ سے ایسا ممکن نہیں ہے -

Vitamin_C

The 3 Eastern rivers were sold to India in 1960... Why are we crying about it now? Its their river, they can do whatever they want with it. 93% of the water of these rivers is already utilized in India, what difference will it make if they utilize the remaining 7%?